• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

As Christians how can we increase our measure of impact on society?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Albert Finch said:

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:18-20).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Albert Finch said:

We can show them our fruit of the Holy Spirit.We can be representatives of who God wants us to be.  We should not be a hypocrite because that will show others that Christianity is not genuine.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/30/1944

Psalm 92:10 - "But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox;  I have been anointed with fresh oil!"

Ask God to pour out a mighty anointing upon you  -- to release the rich, abundant anointing of the Holy Spirit .  To saturate you with such rich anointing that you can't help but be joyful, can't help but speak of His lovingkindness.  We need the prepetual unliminted flow of His precious oil in and through our lives. 

When we live conscious of Heaven and eternity, it changes the way we live and radically increases our measure of impact on society.

"Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God." - Colossians 3:2,3

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

By becoming true servants of others.  Christ Jesus like in the  story of the Samaritan woman, changed her because Jesus truly saw her as a human being, unique and in need of love, compassion and understanding.  When the woman experienced this kind of regard, perhaps for the first time in her life, she found deep healing and faith in the Lord.  That allowed her to go back into community and others seeing her change listened to her.  Anger and brow beating have no place in the healing and saving of souls.