• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 9/1/2016 at 8:54 PM, spark said:

I think I messed up by becoming a Christian how do i undo this. I've realised I'm to broken to be fixed. I'm not what god needs. I don't fit in with Christians in life or electronically. I want out no matter the cost. I would be better off dead than to live constantly wanting something that is unobtainable. I already live in that hell. For the most part his people are all the same. I can remember now why not to trust them and why I hated them. I feel like a fool. How do I get away from god?

Im not sure where all you fear, regret, failure, disapointment comes from. What is it that you think christanity expects you to achieve?  If you recieved the gospel then you striving should end. God accepted you as you are. If he desires he will shape and mold your flesh for service. But most of us are imperfect examples of the grace and mercy of our loving God. The perfect work of Christ is not seen in our flesh. Just evidence here and there of his work.

So suicide is often a spirit of rejection. We start meditating on all we hate about ourself, all the horrid things in our life, etc.  Basically from the little you wrote i dont think you problem is christianity because christianity validates our perfect Gods love for his immperfect humanity.

You may be involved with false teachers.  The reason i say that is the fruit you have inside you from the christ they sold you. Do you have to earn the Jesus in the christianity they offered you?

Are you involved in a false deliverance ministry that is basically the occult with Jesuss name being used? 

Lets talk about this and see if we can't help you heal some of this hurt and hate inside you. 

Lets make sure you recieve the Son of God and his Spirit. If you didnt get The truth but recieved "The Lie" i agree. Throw it away cause the lie brings death. 

The Lord gives us a revived spirit and love, joy, peace.

Guest Center4ScientificHumanism

"How do I stop being a Christian?" Easy, just do what I did: stop going to church, and let science and reason and love guide your life decisions.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

One should never assess Christianity on the basis of those who say they are Christians.  Some people who wear that label are not following Jesus at all and do not honour him with their lives at all.  And those of us who are wanting to serve Jesus and others in his name are all imperfect so we are going to fail you in some way or another.  That's why I always tell people to judge Christianity on the basis of who Jesus is, what he has done, what he wants to do in one's life, and not on flawed people. 

There are only two camps in the world -- one belongs to God and the other belongs to Satan.  I have had some miserable times in my life, but I always knew that, if I rejected God, I'd end up in even worse circumstances in the devil's camp. 

Here's the thing about being a Christian.  If someone accepts Christ and is converted, meaning that the Lord brought his dead spirit alive in Christ, then it is impossible to stop being a Christian.  Once you have been born again, you can't be "unborn" spiritually any more than you can be "unborn" physically. 

Being a Christian isn't simply a matter of attending a Christian church and giving some intellectual assent to the idea of a divine being.  It's about entering into a relationship with God through the person of Jesus Christ by the infilling of the Holy Spirit.

I know people who have been disappointed with their church and with God so they have turned their back on him.  But their lives didn't improve because of it. 

Here's the thing:  As soon as a person commits his life to Christ, the devil attacks.  He will do everything in his power to make that person turn his back on God and walk away.  I always think that mature Christians do new Christians a disservice by not warning them about this and by not teaching newbies about spiritual warfare.

I know one thing:  Jesus won't let the devil steal anybody from his hand if that "anybody" is truly born-again.  That means if Spark is born-again, Jesus won't let him go.