• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

This place (world) is given over to satan... I don't seek justice here. I expect injustice! I expect all God has said about what will be in this place.... 

Then why did God command us to defend the rights of the poor and needy?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

53 minutes ago, nebula said:

Would He have commanded us to defend the sacred status of their land? Their prime objection is that the land is sacred to their pagan beliefs. 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 hours ago, nebula said:

We are to love as God loves... or more better we are to deliver the love God places within us to them! When we gave this creation to satan and God cursed it because of such we know that the control and influence then from this place to love it and care for it is skewed and not to be trusted even within ourselves... but the souls of men and His Word are the eternal keeping from this place! It is to these things we insert our energy for His Glory in the eternity. Very subtle is the persuasion to love the things that God is not keeping over the things He 'IS'... Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

So Enoob and Missmuffet, would you stand up for the rights of the unborn?  Or do you feel that issue is best just left ignored as satan has control anyway?

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Would He have commanded us to defend the sacred status of their land? Their prime objection is that the land is sacred to their pagan beliefs. 

It's very much about water as well. It's mainly about respecting the fact that there was a treaty with them.   Aside from that, would you be ok with someone bulldozing through the graveyard of your grandparents, or digging up their coffins? 

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

We are to love as God loves... or more better we are to deliver the love God places within us to them! When we gave this creation to satan and God cursed it because of such we know that the control and influence then from this place to love it and care for it is skewed and not to be trusted even within ourselves... but the souls of men and His Word are the eternal keeping from this place! It is to these things we insert our energy for His Glory in the eternity. Very subtle is the persuasion to love the things that God is not keeping over the things He 'IS'... Love, Steven

As stated before "Christianity" FAILED on that whole love part that in the past in the most horrific way imaginable.   Today, it's about standing up for a PEOPLE who just keep getting the shaft.   We are all just silent, when we have the opportunity to show them both LOVE and respect.  We ARE supposed be respectful.  Ignoring their needs and their rights when they are ASKING for our help (and they are) is not love.  Also, when did we give this creation to satan?  I thought we were supposed to take care of the earth.??

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  41,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 minutes ago, artsylady said:

As stated before "Christianity" FAILED on that whole love part that in the past in the most horrific way imaginable.   Today, it's about standing up for a PEOPLE who just keep getting the shaft.   We are all just silent, when we have the opportunity to show them both LOVE and respect.  And yes, I do mean respect for their beliefs.  We ARE supposed be respectful.  Also, when did we give this creation to satan?  I thought we were supposed to take care of the earth.??

There are many words and opinions in this place (world) and as you claim we are to respect them all... in so doing this I would be nothing but contradictions and confusion! Rather I will immerse myself in the One Word that also created all this  (Bible = God's Word)... from this I will see all else from the same perspective as God and He will know me and I will know Him in the One Truth for all eternity.  If you do not know the doctrines of God in His Word then in your own words you are not respecting God!   
Also, when did we give this creation to satan?
When we in Adam followed after the words of the created being satan rather than The Creators God. 
I thought we were supposed to take care of the earth?
Have you not read of the tribulation of God's wrath poured out upon the earth?

Love, Steven

We didn't give the earth to satan in the garden!  Where does it say that?  We simply allowed evil to enter the world.  BIG difference.  I respect all people.... as God has told us to do. 

"1 Peter 3:14-6 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled,  but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,  having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. "

"1 Peter 2:17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor." 

I respect the fact that they HAVE a different faith.  Not everyone had the benefit of growing up with the knowledge that I did and I respect that fact and consider myself fortunate.   So I respect and I NEVER belittle them for what they believe.

Yes, I have heard about the tribulation and wrath.  That's going to be GOD's doing, and LATER, not ours!   From what you are saying, we might as well just dump a bunch of oil into the oceans, kill the bees, chop down all of the trees and help God out.

In the meantime, we ARE supposed to stand up for the oppressed and the poor.  If you don't want to, don't, but don't discourage others from doing so, with arguments that don't really stand up in the word of God.   

I find it really strange that so many of today's Christians have no problem standing up loud and clear for a billionaire, who is very unkind and disrespectful to so many different kinds of people, including women, and then they decidedly remain silent when it comes to standing up for a very poor and oppressed people who are ASKING for support and help and voices. ????

There is something very wrong here.  :(  
Please show me the VERSES where this is what Christians are supposed to do.

And in the above, I don't mean, don't vote from Trump.  Now that it's clearly him versus Hillary, I don't even hazzard a guess as to who is right.   It's truly figuring out the worst of 2 evils.  I know that Christians HERE in a Christian forum are discussing the issues and some are very strong from Trump.  However, on Facebook and in other avenues where the world is watching , I sure hope that Christians are not standing up loud and clear in their support of this man. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, artsylady said:

It's very much about water as well. It's mainly about respecting the fact that there was a treaty with them.   Aside from that, would you be ok with someone bulldozing through the graveyard of your grandparents, or digging up their coffins? 

Are you acquainted with AIM? They are a militant native group that is responsible for murdering govt officials. My hubby, born and raised on the navajo reservation, despises AIM for the way they have harmed native americans rather than helped them. Helping native americans, respecting them, does not come from groups like AIM. They are just thuggish like black lives matter.