• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, hmbld said:

Nobody has to shut up.  There are legal actions that should be relied upon, when I first read the local paper, I didn't realize this would go national.  The pipeline is not on tribal lands.  The first report I heard was the police responded to reports that pipeline workers were attacked, and when the police showed up, no workers were found, only protesters, and the cops backed away deeming the situation unsafe.  The dogs should have been controlled, but here again, the protesters were breaking the law by trespassing, sound familiar to other events around the country? Its the criminals who represent themselves as victims.  Nobody has to be hurt, it can be settled in court. 

According to the OP the pipeline is/will be on tribal lands.  Do you have someting that shows otherwise?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

They ARE the victims. This WAS their land, it was given to them but the government took it back 9 years after they gave it to them. They are trying to protect water.  Water is necessary for life.  Oil is not.  Oils spills happen.  I will post another video for you to take a look at.  And why are we still dependent on such a non renewable energy source anyway, when we should be seeing developments in renewable energy?   The root of it is...as you know... money. 

9 hours ago, ayin jade said:

So really, the entire protest is meaningless. The natives are not being deprived with the pipeline. They are just being AIM.

They already dug up their burial grounds.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 9/12/2016 at 8:43 PM, missmuffet said:

Satan is the prince of our world....
Just look around you....

You can stand up all you want for injustice....
but it may be a waste of time....

:thumbsup:

Stand Up For Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

For He Is The Man Of Law

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Romans 12:19

And The LORD Of Mercy And Grace

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 3:23-28

~

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Amen Brother Joe!  Thank you! :emot-hug: 

In my daily readings lately I keep coming up with verses in seeking justice for the poor and the forsaken in Proverbs.  So timely. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, artsylady said:

They ARE the victims. This WAS their land, it was given to them but the government took it back 9 years after they gave it to them. They are trying to protect water.  Water is necessary for life.  Oil is not.  Oils spills happen.  I will post another video for you to take a look at.  And why are we still dependent on such a non renewable energy source anyway, when we should be seeing developments in renewable energy?   The root of it is...as you know... money. 

Yet the stuff I read on it all makes the claim its about "sacred land" not water. 

Renewable energy has a lot of drawbacks and costs a lot more too, you know the root of that is ... as you know... money.

I don't know where you've been reading but water seems to be the biggest part of it.

And yes, I agree. Once again the love of money being the root of all evil.  It's greed that is preventing renewable energy from being explored and expanded upon.    They won't make money or as much of it if it's renewable.  And the greedy oil companies will make far less of it.  

What are the drawbacks of renewable energy?   I can see drawbacks to the rich oil companies and to Saudi Arabia but I haven't considered drawbacks to it.

Did you watch the videos Ayin Jade?

Here is one of the videos.  To see the other, please scroll back a page.  :)