• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

I haven't.  As long as there is breath in our country, there is hope.  You still need to pray for America and her leaders, prayer is the only thing that will change this world.

It may be God's will that America becomes less so that Israel can no longer depend on her and must turn to God.  That's why I pray God's will be done.  America's only reaping the justice she deserves for the 58,586,256 abortions since 1973. 

Source: Christian Life Resources

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

It may be God's will that America becomes less so that Israel can no longer depend on her and must turn to God.  That's why I pray God's will be done.  America's only reaping the justice she deserves for the 58,586,256 abortions since 1973. 

Source: Christian Life Resou

I sure it is just that.  There are a lot of things.  The last year, Gay marriage, then a president who puts up the gay rainbow on the White House.  The rainbow was a covenant, between God and man, it is not something that should be used like that.  I believe that act of those colors on the WH to be an abomination.  So there are a lot of things, not just abortion.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

It may be God's will that America becomes less so that Israel can no longer depend on her and must turn to God.
That's why I pray God's will be done.  America's only reaping the justice she deserves for the 58,586,256 abortions since 1973. 

Source: Christian Life Resources

Amen~!

3 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

I sure it is just that.  There are a lot of things.  The last year, Gay marriage, then a president who puts up the gay rainbow on the White House. The rainbow was a covenant, between God and man, it is not something that should be used like that.  
I believe that act of those colors on the WH to be an abomination.  
So there are a lot of things, not just abortion.

:thumbsup:

And Amen~!

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early. Hosea 5:15

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Simply reveals the Interfaith movement towards a 'one world religion' in prep for the coming Antichrist is well on its way at work. It's why those in Christ Jesus should not put their faith in 'any' religious system of man, but only in The Father and His Son.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.41
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

Also when Christians set  aside their Scriptures, distinctions become blurred in their thinking, confusion eventually sets in and voila! they start praying to Allah and proclaim all 'religions' lead to God.

The attempt seems to be a more recent tactic against the Christian faith on many fronts, denominations, non-religious teaching in public schools, etc.  This is an all out attack on the Christian faith and family values, which makes me wonder if we are indeed in the last days.  How much tribulation will we as Christians see?  I know the time will be cut short so as none of the elect would be lost, but that doesn't mean we won't see significant tribulation ourselves.

17 hours ago, Yowm said:

Also when Christians set  aside their Scriptures, distinctions become blurred in their thinking, confusion eventually sets in and voila! they start praying to Allah and proclaim all 'religions' lead to God.

Yes, which is why some so-called Christian pastors today are on the one-world religion boat, allowing pagan religious shows in their congregations.

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

'Pagan religious shows'? Wow, that  seems pretty drastic on their part. 

I don't have the news photo anymore, but back in the 1990's some Buddhist monks were invited into a Christian Church in Chicago. They chanted 'mantras' while standing over the Communion Table of Christ.

After I saw that, I started looking more into the matter, and I found more than one Christian denomination involved in the Interfaith movement, and bringing lecturers of other religions into the congregation to teach them about their ways.