When you're lonely, what do you do?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

When I'm lonely I always go to God! But as a human we need other humans to interact with. I come from a background where I was shut off from the real word! Now I'm trying to become a better person but I find it a little bit displeasing! Why do I say that? Because I feel like I have no "friends" and I especially have no one to talk to! Right now the only person I can talk to is in jail(my boyfriend). And I just feel like I'm becoming worse everyday! When I get angry (which is everyday ) I use the tongue of the devil! I just want to overcome this and know where and how to start ! Any and every advice is welcomed, I really appreciate it. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

17 hours ago, Alylovesall said:

When I'm lonely I always go to God! But as a human we need other humans to interact with. I come from a background where I was shut off from the real word! Now I'm trying to become a better person but I find it a little bit displeasing! Why do I say that? Because I feel like I have no "friends" and I especially have no one to talk to! Right now the only person I can talk to is in jail(my boyfriend). And I just feel like I'm becoming worse everyday! When I get angry (which is everyday ) I use the tongue of the devil! I just want to overcome this and know where and how to start ! Any and every advice is welcomed, I really appreciate it. 

Visiting those in the nursing home is a good way to overcome your loneliness as there are many who have no one to visits with them and they have needs like blankets, combs etc., that can be ministered unto.  Lot of them can entertain you with their stories and share their recipes :D with you.  You can create a purpose for yourself to overcome your loneliness.  blessings  

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

17 hours ago, Alylovesall said:

Some humans need more interaction with other humans.. Some people are very happy being by them selves. I do not know if you are a Christian but maybe you are keeping the wrong kind of friends. Maybe you need to pray to God and ask Him into your life to be your Lord and Savior. Then you can interact with people from the Christian community.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 9/6/2016 at 11:02 PM, Alylovesall said:

start attending the nearest Nazarene Church....

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Welcome to Worthy , volunteering is a wonderful way to meet people and help your community 

God bless you

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/8/2016 at 9:19 AM, other one said:

start attending the nearest Nazarene Church....

If a person does attend a Nazarene Church they need to know that the Nazarene Church believes that a person can renounce and walk away from their saving relationship with God. They have no assurance of Salvation. They have an emphasis on working to maintain their right relationship with God.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/6/2016 at 10:02 PM, Alylovesall said:

When I'm lonely I always go to God! 

You have found the right solution. Just remember that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are always there, so you need never be lonely.  The Lord Jesus Christ spent many hours alone with the Father and that gave Him the power that He had.

On 9/6/2016 at 10:02 PM, Alylovesall said:

But as a human we need other humans to interact with.

That is one of the reasons for the local church or assembly -- fellowship.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

If a person does attend a Nazarene Church they need to know that the Nazarene Church believes that a person can renounce and walk away from their saving relationship with God. They have no assurance of Salvation. They have an emphasis on working to maintain their right relationship with God.

they will also find some of the most loving people on the planet...  I'm not suggesting they join the church, just attend as we do.....   there are several things they teach that I can't buy into, but they accept us as much members as any one else because we love them back.....  and that is exactly what Alylovesall needs....   a group of people who are super dedicated to Jesus and love one another unconditionally.

And all five of the ones we have attended over the years have the same kind of people in them.....   we have been welcomed while on vacation like long lost friends......  invited to dinner and church parties....   just an awesome place to meet real Christians.....   and if they think they can loose their relationship with God......   well it really doesn't matter for none that I ever knew about has.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/6/2016 at 11:02 PM, Alylovesall said:

Welcome Alylovesall happy to have you here at Worthy.