Have I blasphemed the spirit? HELP

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I know... the thing is I inre the truth 1.5 years ago and sinned deliberately and unreoentantely when I felt quite sure God wanted me to repent by leaving her. I was given strong warning about the consequenses but I was afraid and ignored them. I was afraid har would get hurt and now I realize how stupid I was because I was too Self focused. I didn't trust that God har Control and a plan for her as well... So no matter what would have happened ny forgiveness and salvation would have been received if I repented back then. And when I quote those passages from Hebrew I mean I have done like that from 1.5 years ago untill now and if I break up with her now the result Will be much uglier than if I had trusted God... I pray every day for guidning but I don't hear the Will of God for me. I know what his will WAS but not what it is...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1953

1 minute ago, Beebert said:

I know... the thing is I inre the truth 1.5 years ago and sinned deliberately and unreoentantely when I felt quite sure God wanted me to repent by leaving her. I was given strong warning about the consequenses but I was afraid and ignored them. I was afraid har would get hurt and now I realize how stupid I was because I was too Self focused. I didn't trust that God har Control and a plan for her as well... So no matter what would have happened ny forgiveness and salvation would have been received if I repented back then. And when I quote those passages from Hebrew I mean I have done like that from 1.5 years ago untill now and if I break up with her now the result Will be much uglier than if I had trusted God... I pray every day for guidning but I don't hear the Will of God for me. I know what his will WAS but not what it is...

God's will for you never changes and as long as you don't submit to what you know is his will for you, he will not continue to tell you to do new things. The thing with God is that everything to him is important and that means if you don't obey what he tells you he doesn't love you beyond that point. All I can exhort you to do is submit to what you know you need to submit to and he will direct you afterwards.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Beebert

Welcome to Worthy,very glad you are here with us.....I believe God has lead you right here to your Brothers & Sisters that you may Receive His Blessed Assurance,Praise & Glory to God!!!!!!HALLELUYAH!

The fact that you are concerned about this issue shows that you still have the Holy Spirit. Being conscientious or aware at what you doing means that you aren't dead spiritually otherwise you would feel nothing and you wouldn't be here asking. Just take Hebrews 11:6 to heart and believe it. Sometimes we have to prove to ourselves that we are committed. But always remember that God IS faithful.

My sentiments exactly Brother,,,,Holy Spirit does not VACATE once you are indwelled.....UNLESS you have GRIEVED HIM & become reprobate,an apostate certainly knows he has grieved(blasphemed) Holy Spirit because it is a willful,deliberate,mindful ACTION,a choice,a decision to reject Him,the heart has hardened beyond return,waxed cold...a Born Again Believer does not LOSE His Salvation accidentally like when you lose your car keys or your sunglasses......again,it is a choice that you would most certainly be aware of

Yes indeed,just the fact that you are worried to death & beside yourself tells us that you are feeling convicted & it is the perfect opportunity for the enemy to play the guilt game.....Stand on your Position of Victory,Brother! Renew your mind,resist the devil & he will flee,fill your mind with thoughts about God,things Above,Heavenly,Lovely thoughts on Eternity with Jesus...Pray the Heart & Mind of Christ as you read Gods Word....perhaps it is time to go back into the Book of John, Embrace Gods Love,Forgiveness,Grace,Mercy with Boldness & Confidence!!!!!

Ephesians 6:10-11
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Isaiah 41:10
 Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

2 Corinthians 3:4
 Such confidence we have through Christ toward God.

Hebrews 10:35
 Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.

Ephesians 3:12
 In whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.

1 John 5:14
 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of Go

Romans 8:33Who will bring a charge against God's elect? God is the one who justifies;

All Glory to God!!!                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

But I don't think I was saved... I was ENLIGHTENED. I had go repent but didn't. I sinned instead. Of course I have been worried but mostly I have been hiding from myself and God. So isn't that being a repobrate? Because I don't feel conviciton in the same way sas I did 1.5 years ago,  I rather feel despair over the realization of what I have done...

Now you know the parable in Luke 14:15-14:24? Christ says that those who were first invited to his kingdom but came with an excuse  (as I think I did, because I was invited ) Will NOT be part of God kingdom. Ever. Right? How shall I for example view this kind of parable? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

5 hours ago, StanJ said:

to deny the deity is just the same as speaking against the Son

The miracles he was doing were to validate his authority when he claimed to be the Son of God. He was doing the miracles by the power of the Holy Spirit. When they said he was doing them by the power of Satan- they were saying Jesus is not God. The Holy Spirit witnesses that Jesus IS God-- By saying they were done by Satans power they were calling the Holy Spirit a liar~~~~ the only way a person can be saved is to believe that Jesus is God--if you dont believe that you cant be saved--- hence the "Unpardonable Sin"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

2 hours ago, Beebert said:

But I don't think I was saved

If you think you weren't saved, get saved-- admit Jesus is God- admit you are a sinner-- ask him to forgive you~~~ He says " whoever comes to me I will not cast out"-- come to him in your need and he will not deny you, what you did or did not do in the past does not affect your eligibility for salvation if you come to him today

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 9/8/2016 at 5:30 AM, Beebert said:

Okay... I hope that is true. Well Hope is what I must have. I know Christ is God. But it is like I am Only capable of regretting that I sinned rather than repenting you know? But I Hope it can change.

Look to Christ Jesus, have your feelings and fears but don't believe them.  Pray about that.  Like Peter when he got out of the boat, as long as he looked to Jesus, the waves and winds and lighting did not affect him (you inner emotions etc. are that ocean), but when he looked at his feet he started to sink.....yet when he called out the Lord lifted him up.  Jesus is not issue, nor your love of God, it is your self centeredness that is keeping you from having a deeper trust and love of the Lord......be patient, but trust in the end is a choice fueled by grace.  Your struggle is a common one I believe.

Edited by markdohle

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

If you think you weren't saved, get saved-- admit Jesus is God- admit you are a sinner-- ask him to forgive you~~~ He says " whoever comes to me I will not cast out"-- come to him in your need and he will not deny you, what you did or did not do in the past does not affect your eligibility for salvation if you come to him today                                                                                                                             woundeddog

Look to Christ Jesus, have your feelings and fears but don't believe them.  Pray about that.  Like Peter when he got out of the boat, as long as he looked to Jesus, the waves and winds and lighting did not affect him (you inner emotions etc. are that ocean), but when he looked at his feet he started to sink.....yet when he called out the Lord lifted him up.  Jesus is not issue, nor your love of God, it is your self centeredness that is keeping you from having a deeper trust and love of the Lord......be patient, but trust in the end is a choice fueled by grace.  Your struggle is a common one I believe.      MarkDohle

Amen ......all you have to do is get out of your own way.....Having a repentant heart means you want to change ,that does not mean you are capable of it,,,,,,we recognize that we cannot fix ourselves    Jesus Loves you just as you are,if your heart is willing He can make all things NEW,including YOU!!!! Don't you want to be FREE from the chains that bind you?Peace,Joy,Comfort are all Available when you enter int o his Rest,His Loving Embrace Then just ASK................You say you are terrified,so get to Jesus right NOW,there is no guarantee we will wake up to see tomorrow!                  With love-in Christ <kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

It isn't easy. I new the peace that would come ur I confessed 1.5 years ago. I DID realize Christ was the Only thing that could save me but instead I fell away like Hebrew 6. Now it is 7 Times worse. It isn't easy. It feels like I have said no to God. But of course I want to get back to Christ I know it is the only way. But he died once on the cross and I seem to think that I can find a relationship with him if I travel back in time. Which is impossible. You now the pride and couragelessness can only be cured by the mercy and righteousness of God. He has to intervene. I can't get there on my own. But there was a famous russian starets who once said that every time a person feels the need to pray, it means the holy spirit is working. I guess and hope he is right but aren't the orthodox faith a bit semi-pelagian? I mean by experience I think Luther might have been right about total depravity. But also, maybe I am thinking too much...