• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1982

I was wondering if you all have heard of Akiane Kramarik? Her parents were supposedly atheists when Akiane started receiving visions from heaven. This happened when she was a small child. She started painting her visions and I think her paintings are amazing. Here is a video of Akiane and some of her work. I hope you Enjoy.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I am not sure about this. I have mixed feelings :mellow:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

The Spirit blows where it will ;-).....her art work is beautiful of course......yet, who knows my friend, discernment is always needed.

Peace

Mark

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,057
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

When a person releases 'the all we began in' (I see this as repentance) and opens the spiritual foundations of God's Word 'you must be born again' (I see this as belief in Jesus so that you cry out to Him to be delivered from self)... we release the outward demands of the first to the inward life of that which will be, that which God finds importance by the eternal keeping ... A simple understanding is that we are responsible now (the born again) to build the spiritual substance of thing that are to be kept within ourselves and that which is not to be reckoned dead and of no importance > this releases the hold that things in this life hold over us that are passing away and we have freedom into the eternity to enjoy now that which will be by faith... This woman's message is of such to point to that reality but the journey must still be by the individual releasing all importance of that which we have began in to lay hold of that which can not be dreamt or thought ~for it is new where sin has never been not considered! People will stop where she is and say wow there must be a God but that is a long way short of the s/Spiritual reckoning of 'all things become new'... Love, Steven

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

When a person releases 'the all we began in' (I see this as repentance) and opens the spiritual foundations of God's Word 'you must be born again' (I see this as belief in Jesus so that you cry out to Him to be delivered from self)... we release the outward demands of the first to the inward life of that which will be, that which God finds importance by the eternal keeping ... A simple understanding is that we are responsible now (the born again) to build the spiritual substance of thing that are to be kept within ourselves and that which is not to be reckoned dead and of no importance > this releases the hold that things in this life hold over us that are passing away and we have freedom into the eternity to enjoy now that which will be by faith... This woman message is of such to point to that reality but the journey must still be by the individual releasing all importance of that which we have began in to lay hold of that which can not be dreamt or thought ~for it is new where sin has never been not considered! People will stop where she is and say wow there must be a God but that is a long way short of the s/Spiritual reckoning of 'all things become new'... Love, Steven

That is deep Steven really deep :26:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,057
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is deep Steven really deep :26:

Not if you consider Peter's statement:

2 Peter 3:11 (KJV)

[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all  holy conversation and godliness,

It is to this that I speak and to this that it leads

Galatians 3:11 (KJV)
[11] But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Colossians 3:1 (KJV)
[3:1] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

We are not children that live unto the temporary but eternal children that live unto the eternity... we have a lot of living children trying to live in the death!
Love, Steven

16 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Not if you consider Peter's statement:

2 Peter 3:11 (KJV)

[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all  holy conversation and godliness,

It is to this that I speak and to this that it leads

Galatians 3:11 (KJV)
[11] But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)
[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Colossians 3:1 (KJV)
[3:1] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

We are not children that live unto the temporary but eternal children that live unto the eternity... we have a lot of living children trying to live in the death!
Love, Steven

:thumbsup: