WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The United States and Russia working in lockstep against the Islamic State group and al-Qaida’s affiliate in Syria. A rejuvenated truce that will compel President Bashar Assad’s air and ground forces to pull back. New flows of badly needed humanitarian aid.

Those details emerged Saturday as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov capped another marathon meeting in Geneva to present their latest ambitious push to end Syria’s devastating and complex war.

The potential breakthrough deal, which launches a nationwide cessation of hostilities by sundown Monday, will hinge on compliance by Assad’s Russian-backed forces and U.S.-supported rebel groups, plus key regional powers such as Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia with hands directly or indirectly in Syria’s 5-1/2 years of carnage. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

This "partnership" is just smoke and mirrors. Russia is massing troops at the Alaskan border as we speak.  And any time the moronic John Kerry is involved, expect a disaster.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Ezra said:

This "partnership" is just smoke and mirrors. Russia is massing troops at the Alaskan border as we speak.  And any time the moronic John Kerry is involved, expect a disaster.

Are you implying that Russia is massing troops in preparation for an invasion of the US?

41 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Are you implying that Russia is massing troops in preparation for an invasion of the US?

Don't worry about it.. Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen will stop them in Colorado.

I saw the prophetic documentary back in '84... Red Dawn.

5 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Don't worry about it.. Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen will stop them in Colorado.

I saw the prophetic documentary back in '84... Red Dawn.

I hope you didn't waste your time on the terrible remake!  The original was a classic!  

Guest shiloh357
47 minutes ago, Ezra said:

From where are you deriving this information?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

39 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

From where are you deriving this information?

Probably the oh so reputable (not) infowars.

54 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol! don't completely dismiss it....sometimes infowars has more credibility then other stuff some individuals here at worthy base their opinions upon. 

Infowars is the media's equivalent of a blind squirrel, every now and then they find a nut and actually get something right.  I suspect it is by accident though.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

What?

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do to me? Psalms 118:6 (American King James Version)

:)

~

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalms 144:1 (King James Bible)

As generals Michael Williamson, H. R. McMaster, Joseph Anderson, and John Murray told a Senate hearing on Army modernization this week, the Army has barely enough forces to meet a baseline planning scenario. That baseline is the ability to fight two major conflicts at the same time, winning in one theater while denying the enemy victory in the other theater, the assumption being that once the first fight is won, forces from it could be moved to finish the second fight. This is called a "deny/defeat" scenario.

During testimony, Anderson implied that the scenario keeping them all up at night is one in which there are simultaneous conflicts with Russia and North Korea. (It's worth noting that, per directives from the White House, there are no operational plans involving a conflict with China because if word got out about US war-planning against China, the Chinese would probably pitch a fit.) But one can be pretty certain that despite North Korea's saber rattling, it is not what's keeping the Army up at night. The North Korean force, while immense, isn't that well equipped, and in the case of a conflict, South Korea would be expected to account for most of the soldiers fighting the Hermit Kingdom. https://news.vice.com/article/the-us-army-may-not-be-able-to-hold-off-russian-attack-in-europe