Please help my husband who claims to be a Christians does not act right

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you all for your loving encouragement. I really want to say to Father! I will continue to be patient and wait on the Lord! The words you wrote really spoke to my heart!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

God bless you, sending more prayers!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/16/1995

Sweetheart,

the first scripture that came to mind when I read your post was "They worship me with their lips but their hearts are far from me" - Matthew 15:8 ...

Please understand that your husbands actions will never be like a Christians with his own strength. By this, I mean the holy spirit does the work not him, he doesn't seem like a man of God to me. But, I will be praying for you sweetheart. Hard times don't last. God loves you.

With Love.

Lerato :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 9/11/2016 at 3:44 PM, lovechrist said:

Hello I have been experiencing a lot of issue with my husband who claims before marrige he was a believer of Christ and already was baptized. Since 2001, he has left me and our 17 yr old son six times. We became home less twice and the other 5 times if he did not come back would have faced homeless again. Recently he says he will leave again due to God has not provided us another child. He is blaming my blood pressure medication as the cause even though the doctor said I am on safe medication that does not effect having children. I told him God is the only one that can give life and if GOd wants to no medication, nothing can stop him. My husband also does not provide properly. He does not share his money and pushes most of the bills on me., We are now  in an efficiency which the landlord allowed to be temporay however I cant save up to get out due to my husband not pulling his end nor is he trying to get antoher job. My husband also said today he is no longer going to the church and bible study anymore and he is returning back to his old church which the people only speak Creole however me nor our son speaks Creole. ALso when my husband left me the last six times I conforted the Pastor at that church and he said he is not getting involve. I cant go backwards God has called me to the church I attend. Our son has just got baptized at this church August 29, 2016. Also me and my son has joined the evangelism team. I can go backwards, I am tired of being blamed for God not giving me another, I am tired of a man of God leaving me homeless, with no food, etc. I pray to God all day and my son does too. Can anyone give me some wisdom or understanging on the situation.

He is not showing the fruits of a believer. I see his Church pastor does not want to get involved. How about your Church pastor? May be he can counsel your husband. Like others said, stay strong in prayers.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

He is not a man of God. He is a man of himself and carry's his own image of who god is around in his back pocket to throw at those who question him.  The pasture of his church, not getting involved is a huge red flag and a indicator of how he was instructed in God. Do you have any witnesses or documentation of the times when he has left you. if so, then go to a women's shelter, with your kids and begin separation procedures. This man married you under false pretenses and with your information you have a good case for abandonment.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Be still and know that He is God.

Sit, listen, and follow.  God will never lie to you or lead you where His Grace cannot keep you.