Please help my husband who claims to be a Christians does not act right

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello I have been experiencing a lot of issue with my husband who claims before marrige he was a believer of Christ and already was baptized. Since 2001, he has left me and our 17 yr old son six times. We became home less twice and the other 5 times if he did not come back would have faced homeless again. Recently he says he will leave again due to God has not provided us another child. He is blaming my blood pressure medication as the cause even though the doctor said I am on safe medication that does not effect having children. I told him God is the only one that can give life and if GOd wants to no medication, nothing can stop him. My husband also does not provide properly. He does not share his money and pushes most of the bills on me., We are now  in an efficiency which the landlord allowed to be temporay however I cant save up to get out due to my husband not pulling his end nor is he trying to get antoher job. My husband also said today he is no longer going to the church and bible study anymore and he is returning back to his old church which the people only speak Creole however me nor our son speaks Creole. ALso when my husband left me the last six times I conforted the Pastor at that church and he said he is not getting involve. I cant go backwards God has called me to the church I attend. Our son has just got baptized at this church August 29, 2016. Also me and my son has joined the evangelism team. I can go backwards, I am tired of being blamed for God not giving me another, I am tired of a man of God leaving me homeless, with no food, etc. I pray to God all day and my son does too. Can anyone give me some wisdom or understanging on the situation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

This doesn't sound like a man of God to me. What does his fruit tell you about who he really is?

God bless you for being so faithful for so long. At all times, follow the Lord's will. Continue to pray fervently for your husband...but if he abandons you and will not provide, you'll have to do it on your own. There's no shame in taking a job in a situation like that. I would also encourage you to reach out to your church for help in desperate times. It can be hard to do so, but if it is truly a church after God's heart, they will surround you, strengthen you, and help provide.

Praying for you and your family. God bless!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Peace of the Lord. I thank you and your son you are still in the Lord also join evangelism team praise the Lord. Well I will advise you to keep doing what your doing keep praying for your husband and forgive him for to have peace of mind focus on Jesus and He will not fail you and your son. I pray the Lord will empower you with great grace as you join this new team and may the Lord make a voice in Jesus name Amen.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Thank  you both for responding and praying on behalf of me and my son. God Bless you! I will continue to keep strong in the Lord! and if my husband does leave I will reach out to the church I attend for help. Love in Christ!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/11/2016 at 1:44 PM, lovechrist said:

Since 2001, he has left me and our 17 yr old son six times.

Hi lovechrist, and welcome,

I am very sorry to hear about your sad situation, but perhaps you need to start looking at this differently. The first time you husband left you was already a red flag.  But you allowed this to happen six times, and now you are threatened with another such incident.  It is high time you drew a line. This man does not care for you or your son.

On 9/11/2016 at 1:44 PM, lovechrist said:

My husband also does not provide properly. He does not share his money and pushes most of the bills on me.

Here's the proof. Which means you need him out of your life. Since your pastor has also failed you, please seek out some other counselors who can not only help you to effect a proper separation, but also help you to obtain the financial assistance that you need (and only you know where to go for this). If you have friends or relatives, you should find someone among them who can give you advice, encouragement, and practical help.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/11/2016 at 2:44 PM, lovechrist said:

Hello I have been experiencing a lot of issue with my husband who claims before marrige he was a believer of Christ and already was baptized. Since 2001, he has left me and our 17 yr old son six times. We became home less twice and the other 5 times if he did not come back would have faced homeless again. Recently he says he will leave again due to God has not provided us another child. He is blaming my blood pressure medication as the cause even though the doctor said I am on safe medication that does not effect having children. I told him God is the only one that can give life and if GOd wants to no medication, nothing can stop him. My husband also does not provide properly. He does not share his money and pushes most of the bills on me., We are now  in an efficiency which the landlord allowed to be temporay however I cant save up to get out due to my husband not pulling his end nor is he trying to get antoher job. My husband also said today he is no longer going to the church and bible study anymore and he is returning back to his old church which the people only speak Creole however me nor our son speaks Creole. ALso when my husband left me the last six times I conforted the Pastor at that church and he said he is not getting involve. I cant go backwards God has called me to the church I attend. Our son has just got baptized at this church August 29, 2016. Also me and my son has joined the evangelism team. I can go backwards, I am tired of being blamed for God not giving me another, I am tired of a man of God leaving me homeless, with no food, etc. I pray to God all day and my son does too. Can anyone give me some wisdom or understanging on the situation.

Man of God?  I see no man of God in this at all.  He leaves with no money,  not once but five times, you have been homeless, You have children you can't feed,  but he wants other children yet he refuses to take care of the ones he has. it sounds like he could care less you have blood pressure issues, and that you need to really take care of.  What man of God are you speaking of? 

I believe this thread is in another forum but I will say the same thing.  You need to separate yourself  from this man as he could care less about what you need and only wants he wants.  If it get's bad enough and things are not taken care of the county will step in and do what is necessary to make sure your kids are cared for and that could include removing them from this insane situation. By all means pray for this man but in the mean time take care of yourself and those children. 

We are happy you have come to us.  We will be praying for you.  

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 9/11/2016 at 2:44 PM, lovechrist said:

Ask the Holy Spirit to come into his life and mess with him until he understands.....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  10

Sorry to hear what you are saying about your husband, be happy your son choose the best Father in the world Christ Jesus, give thanks with a great full heart, it is hard when someone going through trials, like you are going through to tell them in every thing give thanks, this is what the scripture says only who practice this knows it works, be thankful your husband have not give you any sickness give thanks from being free from that, if you give him another child is there any surety he will not treat you worst sister? in Galatians says a believer have to have the characteristics of Christ which is the fruit of the spirit, so far we have not see your husband displaying any good fruit only fruit of the flesh, we have not heard him showing any love, if he was then the rest would of be evident  which is joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control, sister you cannot desire darkness more than light and your husband demonstrates darkness, John 2-9 says "Whoever says he is in the light and hate his brother is still in darkness, when some husbands behaves like this some wives spend all their time on the man and not God making him an idol because they ponder on the man more than God, sister the advice others have given for you to get advice from a Good Pastor  PLEASE TAKE IT, I know, others and I will be waiting to hear your testimony, who knows, your son serving God may lead his father to Christ, blessing sister keep your eyes on Christ, I am not only saying what I am saying to you to sound Good, I was married for 22 yrs and recently had to walk away from my marriage, but my son is bitter your son is better he Has the best Dad in the world. Be strong and I will have my prayer group keep you in prayer sis, you also pray for other sisters that God will make a way for them, you are the right one to pray for them.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

2 hours ago, other one said:

Ask the Holy Spirit to come into his life and mess with him until he understands.....

And believe me He can mess with you in a wonderful sort of way.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/11/2016 at 0:44 PM, lovechrist said:

It sounds like his claim of being a Christian is wrong. He sure is not showing the evidence of being a born again Christian. If he goes then let him leave.Your husband is not being the husband and father that God wants him to be. The Pastor said he is not getting involved? That is not a very Christian Pastor attitude to have. Give all of this to God and keep praying continuously.