• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Welcome to Worthy Calico.

Father I lift my sister up to You now.  We don't know the reason this is happening but You do.  I pray Lord for a break through and a healing for all concerned.  Heal relationships and hearts.  In Jesus Name.  Amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Calico....

Welcome to Worthy,glad you are here      My words of encouragement are very simple(& I take my own advice because I have the same situation)   simply hand them over to our Lord,ask He draw them unto Himself & soften their hardened hearts,,,,,when we cast our cares on Jesus we ,in turn,,Receive His Peace,His Joy,His Blessed Assurance     We are entrusted with his children,as their guardians & instructors,for a time & then it is between them & God,,,,,if they have been firmly planted & rooted in Gods Word,well,that is our job  & when we have done all that we can do,,,,, turn it over to HIM,Trust in the Lord,pray & be at Peace

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I will pray for you and your family, but in order for us to know how to proceed, without falling all over ourselves and possibly hurting you even worse, I think we would need more information on this. God knows you, but we do not.  I have seen the silent treatment used in various form, but mostly it is used to control people. 

If your children are using this to control or manipulate you for their own gain, I would suggest you occupy your time elsewhere and disallow them the satisfaction of knowing that they have gotten to you. 

Edited by Churchmouse

In the name of Jesus, I speak "Peace" into Calico77's heart, and also a mighty mending to this relationship. Children are our pride and joy, and I can imagine the feelings that a parent goes through when relationships are strained. God Bless you and your children.