• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Sister said:

The gates of Zion is Christ.  He is the Keeper of the door.

John 10:9   I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Christ is the Word of God.  We cannot come through that door unless we come through God's Word.  There is no other way possible.

John 4:20   Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
John 4:21   Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

John 4:23   But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

John 4:24   God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Entering through the right way is what the Lord loves more than the "dwellings of Jacob" .  We enter the gates when we go through Christ, the Word of God.

Why don't we get back to discussing Revelation chapters 6-22. You can make a thread about Zion and I will visit it and comment. Thanks. God Bless.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/15/2016 at 10:48 AM, Revelation Man said:

I am going to try and determine when the Halfway point of Tribulation happens in every chapter, you see, many of these visions/chapters run concurrent. I am going to try and see when the 42 Month period happens in every chapter. (Abomination of Desolation) 

I am making a new topic of how Revelation 6-20 is structured - by chapter.   Much of it is base on the 7years and the second half of the 7 years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, douggg said:

I am making a new topic of how Revelation 6-20 is structured - by chapter.   Much of it is base on the 7years and the second half of the 7 years.

I got you, I have some interesting thoughts on its structure. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

oops !

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

13 minutes ago, Serving said:

The book of Daniel only ever describes one man of sin (the little horn who is the false prophet himself) and a grouping of nations joining together of which grouping that man of sin (false prophet) eventually takes charge of .. one man & one empire.

Kingdoms/empires are a collection/gathering of masses,  populations .. many peoples gathered together "like the waters of the sea",  and when they wage war .. they make a tumult likened to the "roaring of the waves" as they "break their banks" and "overflow" into their enemies land "like a flood" .. the waters are from whence empires arise .. the waters represent the masses of mankind heaped together like the waters of the sea, writhing, pulsing, crashing, roaring .. the first beast of revelation is actually a description of TWO .. it describes the empire AND it's eventual leader the "mouth" (who is in fact the 2nd beast being described within the 1st beasts narrative).. that mouth is code for the false prophet himself .. that little horn. 

Adam was formed from the earth .. from the dust we are formed, and to the dust we shall return .. individuals come up out of the earth .. the second beast of revelation is the false prophet being described in TWO stages too .. 1st before he takes over the beast empire, 2nd when he is ruling that empire .. both the 1st beast and the 2nd beast are described in TWO parts each .. God has hidden it masterfully in plain sight .. but it is there.

Thus, there is only ONE man (the false prophet) and ONE united kingdom (the beast rising out of the sea) who he eventually leads .. the beast out of the sea (the empire) and the beast out of the earth (the man of sin) .. "these" are the only two in all of scripture, there is no second individual (anti-Christ) .. only two .. one man and one empire (sourced from 10 kings united).  

Edited by Serving

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

Serving, there are two persons.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.