• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Bible_Gazer said:

Is there anything from Rev. chapter 6-22 that happened in the last 2,021+ years, beside Jesus being born in chapter 12 ?

How do you think the 7 churches of Asia read all these things ?  Don't worry its 2000 years away, none of this from chapter 6 -22 gonna  happen in our time.

They would be the true futurist.

The Churches are mentioned in chapters 1 through 3, nothing in chapters 4 through 22 has happened in the last 2000 some odd years.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

In reality, the Rev. 12 story is only told so that we can know via Old Testament code who is fleeing into the wilderness, and being protected by God, so the subject matter is in reality also in the future.

Now I do think the Anti-Christ has been born, I had a vision in 1986, no use in going into particulars, (unless someone desires the info) lets just say that during my vision I was told 6 words, that was it. "The Man of Sin is here." So He is in the world, and I think he is in power in a small nation as we speak but has not ascended to his destination job.

I don;t even know if they read the Revelation, if they did they were probably a lot more confused than modern man, who is still pretty confused by it. 

19 minutes ago, Bible_Gazer said:

If you put the trumpets and vials side by side are they not the same ?  Since the trumpets are voices, would that not be the warning message before each vials, not in separate times apart ?

Can't be, the last Seal brings in the Trumpet Judgments and the Seventh Trumpet brings in the Seven Vials. I see I missed one of your post, I didn't mean to, sorry. Will go look at it.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Bible_Gazer said:

How do you think the 7 churches of Asia read all these things ?

The apostolic churches expected the return of Christ for the saints at any time.  So they would see these events as occurring shortly thereafter. Any time the Rapture occurs, Rev 6-18 will follow very shortly after that.

8 hours ago, Bible_Gazer said:

So the believing saints are gone into heaven before Gods judgment on the world to destroy them for not serving him.

God doesn't really destroy people for "not serving" Him, He destroys the Wicked who choose Wickedness of Holiness. Sin can not come into Gods presence, and there can be no life outside of God, only death, because God is our life.

The two witnesses are going to try to convert who ever might want to change their minds because they see the event

The Two-witnesses are sent to pray down plagues on the wicked and to testify to the wicked, but their first job is to turn Israel back to God, in Malachi, we see that Elijah will be sent to turn the people/nation back to God before the Great and terrible day of the Lord. (Which is the 3 1/2 years of Gods Wrath.)

The converted Jews gets saved after the rapture by the somebody preaching to them ?(they weren't saints yet to make the rapture)

Correct, Elijah is sent and Israel turns unto their Messiah.

So once the 7 year event is completed, there is little amount of people left, but the Jews will be the head of  new  church in Jerusalem  on earth during the next 1,000 years converting anybody that is left to Jesus . Egypt and Syria will join in with Israel...and so on.

All the Beheaded serve with Christ on earth, there will still be mortal humans, but the beheaded will serve with Christ a 1000 years.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Just like you said it's all not in order . There is different segment of visions at a time. I do see it that the trumpets and vials go together .  Put them side by side they are the same working, some with a little more details. Someone is preaching to the lost before the last judgment day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

47 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Churches are mentioned in chapters 1 through 3, nothing in chapters 4 through 22 has happened in the last 2000 some odd years.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

In reality, the Rev. 12 story is only told so that we can know via Old Testament code who is fleeing into the wilderness, and being protected by God, so the subject matter is in reality also in the future.

Now I do think the Anti-Christ has been born, I had a vision in 1986, no use in going into particulars, (unless someone desires the info) lets just say that during my vision I was told 6 words, that was it. "The Man of Sin is here." So He is in the world, and I think he is in power in a small nation as we speak but has not ascended to his destination job.

I don;t even know if they read the Revelation, if they did they were probably a lot more confused than modern man, who is still pretty confused by it. 

Disagree about the chapter 22

8 minutes ago, Bible_Gazer said:

Just like you said it's all not in order . There is different segment of visions at a time. I do see it that the trumpets and vials go together .  Put them side by side they are the same working, some with a little more details. Someone is preaching to the lost before the last judgment day.

I said the only thing that is 100 percent in order is the Seals,Trumpets and vials.....This was my quote on page two: BELOW

These chapters in many cases run concurrent, the only perfect order is the Seals, Trumpets and Vials. They are in perfect order. Everything else kind of weaves in and out of the stories/visions God is showing John, telling John.

11 minutes ago, other one said:

Disagree about the chapter 22

About what brother ? I didn't mention Chapter 22 in that post.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

So in our near future there is going to be three different beasts coming ?

1. From the sea

2. From the earth

3. From the bottomless pit

The scarlet woman from the mountains

Ten kings from various nations

Am I right ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

27 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

About what brother ? I didn't mention Chapter 22 in that post.

Mistyped should be 12.  Had double cataract surgery last month and didn't have my reading glasses typing.