• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Dear Moderator,

My humble apologies for posting this topic in the Q&A sector, I tried several times to post this under the Inner Court - Looking For Advice.  For some reason, my selection did not go through.  I know this is a common thread topic and apologise again for the inconvenience, also a newbie to the workings of an online forum. Please feel free to edit where necessary.

I assure you I am sane and in possession of my marbles (pardon the pun). I am seeking answers and a solution, I could probably write a book about my experiences with various Pastors (Pentecostal, Assembly Of God, Evangelical); all who claimed to have 'deliverance' experience.  Our private hell has not ended but intensified.  A Deliverance Pastor who finally said "Only God can Help You"; we can't, a Deliverance Pastor who refused to continue the session because he was afraid. 

Some background info. we are a South East Asian family living in Asia. Mom - a 3rd generation Anglican but a born-again believer for the last 30 years.  Parents separated, dad practices the "OLD" religion, a potpourri of serpent and spirit worship.  I know it sounds bizarre, those familiar with WICCA, PAGAN, TAOIST, HINDU practices would get the general idea.  Put it simply, we had more in common with THE ADDAMS family as there were active spirits/demons residing in our home.  My paternal great grandmother was a medium supposedly gifted with the 3rd eye.  The 'gift' is inherited; my dad and I supposedly have this spirit.  PLEASE note I have gone for numerous deliverances, prayed and fasted to be set free from this familiar spirit that plagues my dad's family.  My dad of course made it clear a long time ago of his contempt for Jesus. In his words, Jesus cannot give him the power his own Gods provide. He freely admits they are demons and does not have an issue with them.

To cut a long story short, mom and us (siblings) have been plagued with not only chronic illnesses (from childhood for me and my siblings), terrible financial distresses and all manner of relationship problems. My siblings and I have attempted suicide at various stages of our life - not being able to cope, loss of jobs every  3-5 years for no apparent reason. Always happens within that time period.  There is no history of blindness on both sides of my family yet both mom and myself have been diagnosed with macular degeneration.  I was diagnosed early this year,  on top of that my fingers are affected. I can't even hold a pen to write any longer, open a soft drink bottle or carry any sort of weight.  I have trouble eating. In short my body is breaking down. We will be destitute in a couple of weeks. We have sought the Lord earnestly, begged for prayers and short of ending our lives, we see no way out. 

Are we predestined for hell ? 

We need help

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

23 hours ago, bittermara said:

If you have not called out to God, repented (confessed with your mouth) of your sins, accepted Christ into your heart as the sacrifice for your sins. And believe that Jesus died on the cross, that he was buried and arose again on the third day.  Then you no longer are a child of disobedience but a child of obedience obeying the will of God.  No longer predestined to hell but are now part of Christ's body.

However if you have not called on the name of the Lord repenting of your sin then you still are a child of disobedience predestined to hell because you have not obeyed the will of God concerning salvation.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/14/2016 at 1:02 AM, bittermara said:

bittermara,

I am very sorry to learn about your great distress. But no one is predestined for Hell.  It is evident that evil spirits and Satan are trying to destroy you and your family. Since no one has come to your aid, just gather your family together to fast and pray and ask the Lord to save each one of you and deliver you from the power of the Devil. 

Each of you should believe without the shadow of a doubt that Christ died for all your sins according to the Scriptures, and rose again for your justification -- to give you all the gift of eternal life.  

Confess all your sins to the Lord and resolve to turn away from everything that is defiled.  If you have anything in your home connected with the occult, gather everything together and simply burn it.  And finally, confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ -- that He is your Lord and Savior.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Romans 6:11 (KJV)
[11] Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

the situation is one of devastation and because of the devastation you think judgement but we have the book of Job which shows another understanding... read Job! prayed... Love, Steven 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

If you are born again, greater is the Spirit of Jesus in you than satan himself.   Satan is only an angel.  Jesus is God and the Creator of the universe.  The Holy Spirit is God.  Satan was given the death blow on the cross.  He bruised Jesus heal but Jesus crushed the head of satan.  

Glory be to God!.  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings bittermara

Welcome to Worthy.....no need for apologies,we can move your Thread to the appropriate Forum the only problem is that in reading your OP it is difficult to know whether you are an unbeliever or still a Christian? An unbeliever or guest would post properly in the Outer Court"Need Advice" forum for this Thread.....a Believer would begin this Thread in the Inner Court but that would not be possible because you do not yet have the required # of posts to access the Inner Court

In the Worthy Q & A Forums the OP cannot respond,it is only for posing a question and then we see who has given the best answer sso it is NOT a Forum for discussion........I've sent you a PM(personal message) to help you with your questions about Worthy protocol ,posting etc,,,,,,,you have a little envelope icon near your name,click on that & you can reply to my message and we can talk & can get you going on the Boards :emot-heartbeat:.......With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/14/2016 at 0:02 AM, bittermara said:

Dear Moderator,

My humble apologies for posting this topic in the Q&A sector, I tried several times to post this under the Inner Court - Looking For Advice.  For some reason, my selection did not go through.  I know this is a common thread topic and apologise again for the inconvenience, also a newbie to the workings of an online forum. Please feel free to edit where necessary.

I assure you I am sane and in possession of my marbles (pardon the pun). I am seeking answers and a solution, I could probably write a book about my experiences with various Pastors (Pentecostal, Assembly Of God, Evangelical); all who claimed to have 'deliverance' experience.  Our private hell has not ended but intensified.  A Deliverance Pastor who finally said "Only God can Help You"; we can't, a Deliverance Pastor who refused to continue the session because he was afraid. 

Some background info. we are a South East Asian family living in Asia. Mom - a 3rd generation Anglican but a born-again believer for the last 30 years.  Parents separated, dad practices the "OLD" religion, a potpourri of serpent and spirit worship.  I know it sounds bizarre, those familiar with WICCA, PAGAN, TAOIST, HINDU practices would get the general idea.  Put it simply, we had more in common with THE ADDAMS family as there were active spirits/demons residing in our home.  My paternal great grandmother was a medium supposedly gifted with the 3rd eye.  The 'gift' is inherited; my dad and I supposedly have this spirit.  PLEASE note I have gone for numerous deliverances, prayed and fasted to be set free from this familiar spirit that plagues my dad's family.  My dad of course made it clear a long time ago of his contempt for Jesus. In his words, Jesus cannot give him the power his own Gods provide. He freely admits they are demons and does not have an issue with them.

To cut a long story short, mom and us (siblings) have been plagued with not only chronic illnesses (from childhood for me and my siblings), terrible financial distresses and all manner of relationship problems. My siblings and I have attempted suicide at various stages of our life - not being able to cope, loss of jobs every  3-5 years for no apparent reason. Always happens within that time period.  There is no history of blindness on both sides of my family yet both mom and myself have been diagnosed with macular degeneration.  I was diagnosed early this year,  on top of that my fingers are affected. I can't even hold a pen to write any longer, open a soft drink bottle or carry any sort of weight.  I have trouble eating. In short my body is breaking down. We will be destitute in a couple of weeks. We have sought the Lord earnestly, begged for prayers and short of ending our lives, we see no way out. 

We need help

Stay far,far away from what your father practices. Very evil stuff. Keep your mind,your heart and your life focused on Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ only. You said that you are a born again believer in Jesus Christ? If you have not asked Jesus Christ into your life and have not repented of your sins then yes, you will go to hell. If you have a daily relationship with Christ and if you are a genuine believer in Jesus Christ you will go to heaven. Keep the full armor of God on at all times you can find this in Ephesians 6:13-17. This will keep Satan and evil away. Pray often and keep God close by your side. God Bless you. :)

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Bittermara......

Gee,I never did write my response to your OP,,,,,sorry about that,I was focusing on getting you going here that I simply forgot!!!!! I though much about what you said & in my mind I thought I replied,imagine that? Getting old I suppose,lol

Dear one,What we have here certainly can be called "living under a curse" because they are chains of bondage that pass from generation to generation until someone not only accepts Jesus as Their personal Lord & Savior but also breaks FREE by the Power & Authority He has afforded us by that Position of VICTORY you must come to Understand & BELIEVE,,,,,,,it seems to me that you & your family live in the grips of FEAR and not by FAITH.....this is why,although you say you are a Born Again Believer I do not know what that Term means to YOU,,,,,,,,I'm not sure because I do not see any fruits of the Spirit in your life,,,,,,do you?

You have obviously sought help from very wrong people,the pastor "claiming" to be anointed in Deliverance???? Only Holy Spirit can Deliver,Jesus sets us FREE.....it is by YOUR Faith that you Will be Healed.....(Delivered )

There is no low,medium,high setting as on a dial for the Power of the Holy Spirit,His Power raised Jesus from the dead,that Power is the Same Power indwelling each & every Born Again child of God Most High......it is His Authority that you possess that you MUST Understand to access His Power.....the Power that casts out ,binds up ,Delivers ,rebukes etc.....    I wonder,have you ever read Gods Word?Faith comes by hearing the Word of God,I would think in a house such as yours you would have your nose in the Scriptures searching & seeking.........THough I am guessing that pastor is not suitable to shepherd a flock he did say something that is true,only God can help you but certainly he should have taken you by the hand to the foot of the cross,there is where you can leave the past,leave the curses,leave the bondage,leave the old self & put on the NEW,,,,,,,

All you have to do ,dear one,is TRUST that Jesus Sacrifice is enough,enough that your old life died on the cross too & the New Creation is REsurrected with Him,,,,,,His Blood is more than enough to cover the sins of the WORLD,don't you think it is enough to cover you,shield you,protect you? I know that only a wee tiny bit of Faith can move a mountain but a whole lot of LOVE can change the world & conquer anything,,,,,,you don't know how much God Loves you & here lies the problem because if you did then you would have Boldness & Confidence and having His Blessed Assurance you would know that He Who is in you is GREATER than he who is in the world..............Start in the Book of John & read Gods Love Letter addressed to YOU......don't try to put the cart before the horse,Receive His Love and just begin there,,,,,then you will know WHO YOU ARE in Christ Jesus,,,,,,""     You can't start in the middle,you have to start at the beginning,the foot of the cross

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I will be praying for you and your family. Blessings...:emot-heartbeat:

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

you need to be baptized in the holy spirit... You need his power to cope with every day life....

trust me I somewhat understand what youre going through... I went for deliverance on my anxiety and it didnt go anywhere ..it only got worse.... And I was blamed for not being fully delivered..

it sucks ..so I understand you I do. I also feel like I'm cursed as well, one lady told me in a grocery store that I was chosen..but things will get worse...so far in I'm losing my hair to alopecia, got kicked out of school and my dad was kicked out..

I've prayed about all these issues and idk... I really have nothing to say because I feel the way you do. I've been baptized by water and spirit and I'm still living a wretched life. Not to be a downer, but people say god promises this and that...but when I tell them what I just stated above ..people are quick to say, god doesn't promise everyone an easy life..?? What??? Am I missing something... Like is his promises real or not?.

sorry , I dont mean to offend anyone at all.. But.i feel I've had more than my fair share of bad experiences.. Especially to be a believer... Even my faith seems to be ebbing away..which I'm trying hard to save..but it seems futile..because the church hurt I've went through is just still there ..though I asked god to remove the anger...

but his word says the who endure to the end shall be saved... So.. I'm going to hold on as much as I can because at this point I want rest for my soul.

honestly and truly ,

Sailing