Natalie

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Is there something wrong with me because I am 26 and never been kissed before? It is so hard for me to keep waiting for my first kiss. Does God not know how much I desire to have my first kiss? Why does God want me to keep waiting?  I hope my first kiss will be special and worth the wait. My first kiss is something I really want to happen to me and it hasn't happened to me yet. I can't wait to know what a kiss feels like. Has God forgotten about me and He doesn't want me to ever experience my first kiss? I am missing out on my first kiss and feel like it will never happen to me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I married my first girlfriend. My wedding day was the first time I kissed a girl.

No, there's nothing wrong with you. Some things are worth waiting for. Who knows, maybe God doesn't want you to be married. Being married is a blessing-but so is being single. I think you need to focus on your relationship with God first and foremost, and learn to be content with who you are and where you are right now, and Trust God has a plan for you.

Your not ugly, not are you invisible. God made you special, and it is better to go your entire life single-then to rush into a relationship with the wrong person. Trust me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

My first kiss was at church camp of all places. You just never know. :kiss2:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  24
  • Birthday:  03/21/1989

How long have you known Christ? I didn't even care for marriage nor did my wife. I just came to the realization that she is a great spiritual partner and an amazing helper to my soul so I asked her in marriage 2 weeks into meeting her. I wasn't even thinking about kisses or kids or future dad. All I thought about was "Wow, this woman just loves God because she can hold a conversation for DAYS about God and nothing more." There was no dating, no dreaming, no contemplating on how wonderful she looks or how amazing are the things she likes. You seem to be absorbed into this whole marriage thing that it may cost you. I knew a girl who always had this in mind when she came to the Church and said within herself when asked how she was, she said, "I want a husband." Well the day came true for her because she went after the first man that was interested w/o rightly assessing his spiritual state and left the church because they became sexually immodest in their behavior prior to marriage and flaunting it over the internet and the man rejected the elders council and off she is with a husband who will cause her sorrow and misguidance. So stop thinking about marriage and think more about God in this case as Scripture says "Are you released from a wife? Do not seek a wife. But brethren I say this, the time has been shortened (1 Cor 7: 28-29)"

Edited by Ariel16

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Ask God to make you ready for your first kiss And then forget it till it happens. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

My first kiss was at Vacation Bible school behind the Church with Cheryl Becker. A peck really. I don't know when my wife's first kiss was or with whom. We generally don't talk about things like that. LOL 

Our first kiss was watching a Broadway play (we met in New York) she lived there at the time. It was during intermission. All got up to get refreshments and we stayed seated as I finally worked up my nerve to kiss this vision of loveliness. It was the most amazing thing I ever experienced in my life. And from that time on until our fifth or sixth year of marriage we didn't stop kissing and cuddling and nuzzling and making everyone around us uncomfortable and nauseous... LOL 

After that we went about life and kept up the romance with passion and determination. That's the only way to keep it alive. We were just easier to be around after the first 5 or 6 years. LOL

We renewed our vows at least seven times (gowns and tuxes the works). Once we went to McDonald's after (in Norfolk where I was stationed in the navy).

Find the fellow who thinks and believes and acts like you at a dating service. Really! And you'll have all you are looking for and more than you can ever imagine.

JRJB Selfie.jpg

Egg McMuffins in love.jpg

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

My first kiss was at Vacation Bible school behind the Church with Cheryl Becker. A peck really. I don't know when my wife's first kiss was or with whom. We generally don't talk about things like that. LOL 

Our first kiss was watching a Broadway play (we met in New York) she lived there at the time. It was during intermission. All got up to get refreshments and we stayed seated as I finally worked up my nerve to kiss this vision of loveliness. It was the most amazing thing I ever experienced in my life. And from that time on until our fifth or sixth year of marriage we didn't stop kissing and cuddling and nuzzling and making everyone around us uncomfortable and nauseous... LOL 

After that we went about life and kept up the romance with passion and determination. That's the only way to keep it alive. We were just easier to be around after the first 5 or 6 years. LOL

We renewed our vows at least seven times (gowns and tuxes the works). Once we went to McDonald's after (in Norfolk where I was stationed in the navy).

Find the fellow who thinks and believes and acts like you at a dating service. Really! And you'll have all you are looking for and more than you can ever imagine.

JRJB Selfie.jpg

Egg McMuffins in love.jpg

Ummm..that is quite a kiss ;)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I think my first kiss may have been on the playground in grade school. I was always getting chased by those obnoxious boys :unsure:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  22

I agree that is quite a kiss :)

I would love to have a kiss like that.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

I agree that is quite a kiss :)

I would love to have a kiss like that.

I can't remember my first kiss but I remember my last.  My husband just days before he died.  It is said you don't want to be a mans first love you want to be his last.  

Blessings, RustyAngeL