Natalie

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have never had a boyfriend before and never been on a date. Is God keeping me hidden from men for a reason? Why has no man ever asked me out on a date? Does God have a husband for me? I feel like I must be too ugly and invisible for a man to even notice me. I guess I am not beautiful enough. I would love to go on a date. Is there a special someone out there for me? Will it ever happen to me?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

God loves you first and knows all Your heart desires. Trust him. He will find you someone. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 9/14/2016 at 7:10 PM, Natalie said:

I have never had a boyfriend before and never been on a date. Is God keeping me hidden from men for a reason? Why has no man ever asked me out on a date? Does God have a husband for me? I feel like I must be too ugly and invisible for a man to even notice me. I guess I am not beautiful enough. I would love to go on a date. Is there a special someone out there for me? Will it ever happen to me?

The Lord's Will be done.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

On 9/14/2016 at 6:10 PM, Natalie said:

I'm telling you, eliminate the wait, find kindred fellows who might be potential mates by going to EHarmony or one like it Christian Mingle something.

It 's hard enough to meet Mr or Ms Wright but nowadays OY VEY!

Glad we found each when we did (me missus n' me)...

You'll find him... try looking where I suggest!

This was us the day after we met July 5, 1980

First time we touched.jpg

This was us at one of my mother's five, no six weddings...

I'm telling you, be encouraged!!!!

Find a like minded like hearted like faith guy at Christian Mingle or EHarmony!!!!

At wedding.jpg

1 minute ago, eileenhat said:

Sounds like you feel God has to do the work, rather than take any action yourself.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 ESV

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

Agreed.

God DEFINITELY had a hand in how my beloved and I met and stay together!!!

But it takes effort and work and blood sweat and tears on our parts (sometimes wondering why we even try)

Life... ups downs fights make ups frustrations etc etc etc

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Wow! That is a nice photo of you and your wife on the day that you two met. I can't wait to meet my husband someday.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi JohnD,

Loved the pics. What a great looking pair you are. Have you a recent photo?

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Natalie, I feel for your need for a husband but I am suggesting that you not try to make this happen on your terms.  I speak from experience.  I could have saved myself a boatload of hurt and grief several times in my life if I hadn't tried to take matters into my own hands by seeking out someone to love me.  I have been married and divorced, almost married again (engaged), then married and divorced a second time all because I tried to control my own destiny.  I learned that I need to fall in love with Jesus first and foremost.  No one can take His place.  He must be your first true love.  I understand that this may be difficult for you to accept, but God may be keeping you for something greater.  Every time I attempted to make love happen for me, the Lord kept opening my eyes to the following scripture:

34 There is a difference between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman cares about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit. But she who is married cares about the things of the world--how she may please her husband. 35 And this I say for your own profit, not that I may put a leash on you, but for what is proper, and that you may serve the Lord without distraction.  1 Cor. 7:34-35 NKJV

The relationships I had steered me away from focusing on God.  I continually put Him on the back burner and gave my attention to my mate.  Unless you have a mate who is truly committed to serving the Lord and you are mature in your faith, I would recommend that you seek God first and He may bring someone to you who is just right for you when the time is right...in His eyes.  Anytime you bring human reasoning and desire into the equation you are bound to botch things up.  Let God be God.  He knows what's best for you.

I would definitely stay away from the online dating sites, been there done that and you will not find your ideal mate there.  I know firsthand.  Christian Mingle is actually a bad dating site.  They get you to open an account with your credit card and then keep automatically charging your card to renew your subscription.  It's nearly impossible to get them to stop and they have virtually no customer service.  It is a credit card nightmare.  They are not a reputable company at all.  They operate several dating sites that are mostly all secular.  The bottom line with them is $$$.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Isaiah 40:31King James Version

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint