• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

The Beast out of the Sea vision came to me a few months ago.

I am not sure if you saw a vision or not however from what I can tell your vision is pretty inaccurate. What I am seeing a theory trying to fit somewhere in the Bible. You can't do this with scripture. Unfortunately your visions doesn't match with scripture. If you are able could you please provide scripture evidence that your vision or dream is true and accurate?

It showed Roosevelt with a cloud of co-associated entities (ie. national leadership oriented entities) arising...like they were submerged and then they arose out of something.

So...I went to the history books, alternative truther sites and voila! It is all there.

How he (Roosevelt) built up credibility of US, forced the war into overdrive, the behind the scenes Nazi deals...shucks even talk of behind the scene meetings with one of Satan's 'frog's, ie. grey aliens.

He then dies.  So the 'head' falls.  But months later this 'beast' is rebirthed as the UN (beast lives again).

And who could go up against the UN?

No one even ever ever tried or even wanted too.

I can do this with Biblical quotes too....if interested.

Yes I am definitely interested how you came to your theory through scripture. Otherwise your theory is just that a theory. What I am hearing here is that you are combining conspiracy theories with scripture to create something that isn't there. 

If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck....it is a duck.

Unfortunately deceit is just that it is deceit. I would be hard pressed to find any scriptural evidence that your dream was from God. Do you have any scripture to back up your claim that you saw this dream and that it was some new revelation from God? Otherwise it is just a theory and that quite honestly doesn't fit with the future Biblical account of the Beast. 

37 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

And a threat is....

Just saying negating me isn't allowing conversation.

I'm never backing off God's vision.  Ever.

So give up the rebuke...won't work.

I'd die first.

In order to receive God's input, your life must be ready to forfeit.

Just the way God plays.

I would like to see some deceiver shoulder that level of responsibility.

I made no threats at all. I just made a statement. My point was that your theories are not based on scripture. 

I did post a response this in another post but you never responded. But I will when I get a chance to respond a little more in depth when I can.

I sorry if you felt threatened in anyway. That was not my intent nor will it be. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

It's hard to have a discussion with someone who deceives themselves into being a vessel for God; whose visions overrule what is written in Scripture.

Is there a falling away first?
Yes.

Is saying that a false teaching?
No.

Case closed.

On 11/28/2016 at 11:32 AM, eileenhat said:

God has been my vehicle for ascension (ie. ascending to God's throne room aka reaching a sinlessness type state) for 3 years now.  It was a falling away of beliefs that occurred then, like voting for men to rule, for example.

This statement right here raises flags all over the place. For one I cannot seem to find in my Bible anything regarding this "vehicle for ascension" that you speak of. It actually sounds very new age. There are many groups that are trying to "ascend" so this verbiage causes me to question what you believe about salvation and the sin of man. 

Here is what I am getting out of this statement: You have come to the point in your life that you are sinless and there for cannot sin. And you have been in this sinless state for 3 years now. I really hope this isn't the case but just in case a good reminder to all of us that no matter how mature you are in Christ you still sin. The only way to reach a sinless state is to die as a Christian and enter into the presence of God. Other than that all mankind sins whether saved or not saved, Romans 3:23"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". That includes you and me. 

What I find interesting about this statement, and again I hope that I am reading this post incorrectly, there hasn't been on instance in the Bible of any godly character reaching a state of "sinlessness" no matter how close they were to God. Take Paul for example, he was always warring against the flesh, Romans 7:15, "I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.", and Romans 7:17, "As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me." So Paul even one the most godly men in the Bible always struggled with sin. 

Another example is Moses. God even called Moses his friend, Exodus 33:11, "The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.", and Numbers 12:8, "With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?". Yet when God asked Moses to speak to the rock, Numbers 20:8, ""Take the staff, and you and your brother Aaron gather the assembly together. Speak to that rock before their eyes and it will pour out its water. You will bring water out of the rock for the community so they and their livestock can drink.". Did Moses do it? No he was angry at the people and instead struck the rock, Numbers 20:11, "Then Moses raised his arm and struck the rock twice with his staff. Water gushed out, and the community and their livestock drank.". As a result Moses was not allowed into the promise land but was allowed to see it from a distance. 

The other thing is why would John in I John talk about asking God to forgive us when we sin. I John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

We could name so many others but it would be a long post but I think we see the point here. No Christian on this earth will reach a state of sinlessness and you will not find this vehicle of ascension. I would like to see you use some scripture to back this claim up. 

I would also like to ask you what is the gospel all about. Because unless you have that foundation all other discussion on end times is a moot point. 

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The falling away first appears in the fall of Jerusalem where Josiah institutes religious culminating in the last Passover only to be followed by the arrival of a king that re-introduced pagan worship and ended up being deluded into rebelling against Babylon.

You have two different groups of people being addressed, the few remaining faithful, and those falling away.

Jesus would later describe the wheat and the tares being separated by angels in the end time.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

There is a real-life history of China.  American missionaries taught the pre-tribulation rapture.  The communist took over with great brutality.  Many Christians were tortured and many were killed.  They were told and led to believe that God would not let such things happen.  Many fell away because of false expectations.

Watch out if your hope is in an escape from trouble.