Judgement

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

There are still places that are not reached by the gospel. How are they judged when they die?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Well, my take is this:

People are not judged on the basis of whether they heard the gospel, or whether they believed it. People are judged, because they are sinners, and sin separates them from our Holy God.

I do not think there is anyone on earth, who is not aware of the fact that they have short-comings. We all feel at least a little guilt about something. That guilt is letting us know, that we have done wrong. Still, we persist in doing wrong, and that wrong is what we are judged for.

We do not even need to know the specific commands of God to be aware of our guilt. We typically have that consciousness of sin, hard-wired into us. We know it is wrong to hurt people, who do not deserve it, we know it is wrong to steal, to kill, to lie, etc. This awareness of sin, seems to be pervasive throughout humanity, and we know, we are not right.

God is the definer of what is right, and what is wrong, He alone has the authority to dictate what is good, and what is not. It is, after all, His creation, His universe, and it is His alone. Even we ourselves, are owned by Him, to serve His purposes, and we have no standing by which we can rightly judge Him.

The apostle Paul pointed out in the book of Romans:

"18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."

Now, I think the implication there, is that we look around us, we have evidence that there is a creator. If we do not respond to that evidence, by seeking God and wondering what He desires of us, then we are already in rebellion, not seeking to be thankful to the One who has provided us with life and with needs.

God is just, He does not judge people, for what they do not know, He judges them for the sin, for not responding to what they do know.

We are, all of us, guilty, and all separated from God by our sin. For some, God has graciously reached out to us, and provided a remedy for our sin, in the person of Jesus, the Christ, who died to forgive us of our sin, if we respond to Him.

I do not know the basis, upon why God reaches some, but not all people, other than to say, that He has His reasons, I am just not privy to them.

Considering that we are all sinners, if does not amaze me, that some are lost, it amazes me, that any are saved at all, since not one of us deserves it. That is why the hymn speaks of Amazing Grace. Grace is God, giving us favor that we no not deserve, mercy is not giving us, what we do deserve, while justice is giving us what we do deserve.

I am thankful, that God, is His grace, and shown me mercy, and spared me from justice.

The direct answer to your question, I think, is that unbelievers are judged, based on their sin. If they responded to what they knew about God in their hearts, I believe that God spares them. He might send a missionary, He might reach them directly speaking directly to them, Spirit to spirit, the person who seeks God with all their heart, will find God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I couldn't have said it any better than omega has...............AMEN! Our Loving Father does not exclude anyone from every opportunity to be with Him Eternally,however He does that,I don't know ....however,I do know,,,,He DOES!!!                 Glory to God Most High!                           With love-in Christ,Kwik(Welcome to Worthy)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Question: "What happens to those who have never heard about Jesus?"

Answer:
All people are accountable to God whether or not they have “heard about Him.” The Bible tells us that God has clearly revealed Himself in nature (Romans 1:20) and in the hearts of people (Ecclesiastes 3:11). The problem is that the human race is sinful; we all reject this knowledge of God and rebel against Him (Romans 1:21-23). If it were not for God's grace, we would be given over to the sinful desires of our hearts, allowing us to discover how useless and miserable life is apart from Him. He does this for those who continually reject Him (Romans 1:24-32).

In reality, it is not that some people have not heard about God. Rather, the problem is that they have rejected what they have heard and what is readily seen in nature. Deuteronomy 4:29 proclaims, “But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.” This verse teaches an important principle—everyone who truly seeks after God will find Him. If a person truly desires to know God, God will make Himself known.

The problem is “there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God” (Romans 3:11). People reject the knowledge of God that is present in nature and in their own hearts, and instead decide to worship a “god” of their own creation. It is foolish to debate the fairness of God sending someone to hell who never had the opportunity to hear the gospel of Christ. People are responsible to God for what God has already revealed to them. The Bible says that people reject this knowledge, and therefore God is just in condemning them to hell.

Instead of debating the fate of those who have never heard, we, as Christians, should be doing our best to make sure they do hear. We are called to spread the gospel throughout the nations (Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 1:8). We know people reject the knowledge of God revealed in nature, and that must motivate us to proclaim the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ. Only by accepting God’s grace through the Lord Jesus Christ can people be saved from their sins and rescued from an eternity apart from God.

If we assume that those who never hear the gospel are granted mercy from God, we will run into a terrible problem. If people who never hear the gospel are saved, it is logical that we should make sure no one ever hears the gospel. The worst thing we could do would be to share the gospel with a person and have him or her reject it. If that were to happen, he or she would be condemned. People who do not hear the gospel must be condemned, or else there is no motivation for evangelism. Why run the risk of people possibly rejecting the gospel and condemning themselves when they were previously saved because they had never heard the gospel?

http://www.gotquestions.org/never-heard.html

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

f we assume that those who never hear the gospel are granted mercy from God, we will run into a terrible problem. If people who never hear the gospel are saved, it is logical that we should make sure no one ever hears the gospel. The worst thing we could do would be to share the gospel with a person and have him or her reject it. If that were to happen, he or she would be condemned. People who do not hear the gospel must be condemned, or else there is no motivation for evangelism. Why run the risk of people possibly rejecting the gospel and condemning themselves when they were previously saved because they had never heard the gospel?              http://www.gotquestions.org/never-heard.html            

they could have left that part out or said it differently,imo it breeds confusion.......gotquestions.org is usually pretty good to look up but I don't always agree with the writer or commentator and their interpretations or opinions

We should never ASSUME Gods Mercy NOR should we ASSUME His Condemnation.........We have one job to do & we can do it without assuming anything about Loving Father,let His Will be done!!!!

King James Bible
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.                        Mark 16:15

It's a simple task,the task at hand                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Wildflowerdreams,

I`m pleased to meet you & give my thoughts on your very important question. Now we know, as our dear sister Kwik has said, that our Heavenly Father is not willing that any perish. And we know that many over the centuries have not heard of the good news of Jesus dying for us, or prior to that of God & His laws through Israel. We know that God has put in each a conscience (as Omega said) & that enables us to know right & wrong. So it is according to how that person tried to live responding to their conscience. Thus their behaviour, (works) will show what they obeyed, God`s conscience within, or their own selfishness.

`And I saw a great white throne & Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth & the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small & great, standing before God, & books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

The sea gave up the dead who were in it, & death & hades delivered up the dead, who were in them. And they were judged each according to His works. Then death & Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And anyone not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.` (Rev. 20: 11 - 15) 

Note - the only ones not being judged at that great white throne are -

1. The Body of Christ

2. The just men (& women) (of Israel & some Gentiles who had a special faith in God)

These two groups are both in the General Assembly awaiting their own special inheritances. (Heb. 12: 23)

regards, Marilyn.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 9/16/2016 at 1:13 PM, wildflowerdreams said:

There are still places that are not reached by the gospel. How are they judged when they die?

In this day and age it would be extremely unusual for no one to have heard of the Lord Jesus Christ, or seen a church, or a cross, especially with the proliferation of the internet.  Granted that is not the Gospel, but in reality Christ Himself is the Gospel. So at the very least, curiosity would demand to know more about this Christ.

Anyhow here is what Scripture says (Acts 17:24-31; Romans 1:18-25).

24God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

29Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained: whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

===============================

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/16/2016 at 3:13 PM, wildflowerdreams said:

Heavens is the inheritance of  Jesus Christ, God gave Jesus the Heavens as his ineritance, and not only for him but also for everyone who believes in him. No one else can go to Heaven unless is in Jesus Christ, And not according to good behavior  but only according to faith in the name of Jesus. There is only one way to Heaven, and one way to Hell, when someone has been explain the Gospel and has come to understand the message , but he has decided not to believe till the time of his death , then this person has died with the denial of the Gospel, and the witness to this state of being with the denial is the Holy Spirit, this person has died in his sins, To die in his sins means he denied that Jesus is the proprtiation for our sins, and does not have the forgiveness of sins, he does not have the Life of Jesus Christ, he is dead to God and as a child of the Antichrist he goes to be with the Devil.  We know that Jesus Christ die for all, and everyone must hear the Gospel, and be judge according to believ ing or not. To start  with The questions is , what about all the people who had died before the Cross, when are they going to hear the Gospel, Jesus Christ when he died he went to the place of the dead, and that what he said , the dead will hear his voice first, and they were the first to hear the Gospel and believe, and received the life of Jesus Christ. Thats what Jesus did for three days he preace the Gospel to all who had died before him. And all who believe received the life of Jesus and he took them with him in Heavens

The same thing after the Cross, many have die without hearing the Gospel, and they have neither the life nor the death in them, they can not go to Heaven and they can not go to Hell, 

God must have a plan for them to hear the Gospel after they die so they can be judge accordingly to their believing in the Gospel or according to their denial, whether they have life or death in them 

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

No one has excuse to deny Christ. The Eternal always gave testimony of Himself:

1º - Inside our heart:

o   “For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [ their ] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )” (Rom 2.14,15).

2º - Through of the nature:

o    “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” (Psalms 19.1)

o    “And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God [ is ] judge himself. Selah.” (Psalms 50.6)

o    “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [ it ] unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [ even ] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:” (Rom 1.18-20). – Note that the truth only isn’t known if the person holds it.

3º - Through His goodness and mercy following us:

o   “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” (Psalms 23.6).

o   “And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein: who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways. Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.” (Acts 14.15-17).

4º - Speaking inside our spirit:

o   “The spirit of man [ is ] the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.” (Prov 20.27).

If we are careful, we will hear His voice and feel His presence. If we answer willingly to this, we will meet Him and have access to His revelations to us (see Psalms 25.14):

o   “And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD [ is ] with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.” (2Chr 15.2).

o   “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find [ me ], when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.” (Jer 29.11-14).

o   “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” (Jer 33.3).

After all, there is no way someone to be far away From the Eternal. In addition Him give us all things (including the breath), He is omnipresent:

o   “For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.” (Acts 17.23-28).

May Jesus bless you.