• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

2 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I am just a guy with an opinion that seems to differ from the masses.  

You don't differ from everybody, you, hillery, and obamy don't see what happened this weekend as acts of muslem terrorism.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

As long as the media and liberals in general continue to make excuses for Islam, they will continue to coddle them and treat Islamic terrorists as "misunderstood children". But what has been behind this all along is that anyone who adheres closely to Islam's tenets and takes Islam and the Qur'an seriously is inevitably going to be following this route of terrorism. Muhammad was very clear in the later Medinan Suras of the Qur'an about killing all "infidels" (Christians and Jews), and lying (taqiyya) to deceive their enemies, and those Surah's abrogate (supercede) the earlier Meccan Suras.

So much truth right here .....Funny thing is that when I read where you said the media & liberals make excuses for Islam ,coddling Islamic terrorists as "misunderstood children" I immediately thought of parents who do not discipline their children,they rush off to the psychologist to medicate(hide)the symptoms & never address the root of the problem.....what happens is these "misunderstood children" grow up to be adults who have had so many excuses made for them their entire lives that they end up with the sense of entitlement "I want it my way".........Islamists want the entire world to think their way,the root of the problem is not addressed(ideology) & then there are no consequences for their actions(Just what came to my mind,,,,,not to go Off Topic)

........we are not dealing with individuals we are dealing principalities that have oppressed or possessed a "people",like the philistines & the amalekites etc... Individuals mean nothing to them,not even to themselves,they do not value the life of one person.....how do you fight an enemy that does not value life?They do not fear death,the one's that SHOULD fear death the most.....they  welcome it,it is a privilege to die for what they believe...........Personally ,I believe every single person on this earth has a soul that is worth Saving,God desires none should perish & this leaves me very torn because I think the only way to put an end to this is to nuke 'em all................then I think,what would that solve?The principalities & rulers of darkness would still be present & simply oppress another people

There are no "lone wolf"terrorist or madmen,we do not fight flesh & blood.......there is no end except when Jesus comes to sort it all out with a new Heaven & a new earth         Sorry for rambling,these kind of discussions provoke much thought                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Davida said:

I have to say the "lone wolf" terrorist tag by the Media bothers me because it tries to make it sound slightly "mysterious"  as to motive .  None of these are lone wolves -this is the core of Islam's teachings and these are soldiers of allah that are being taught from Mosques & trained online by Isis. " Thanks to Obama's policies there are thousands of unvetted people coming in from muslim countries- and he turned his back on the Christians & Yazidis  in the middle east who are facing genocide , rape and human slavery.  

I would just add that it doesn't take a mosque or the internet to radicalized a person.  A copy of the Koran printed in chronological order, a copy of Sharia law and access to Bukhari's hadiths. If you believe what you read you will be a radical and just waiting for the call.  And you can get that call from many different places . A loan wolf can even get the call from the devil himself,once a person is ready.

And, yes, if I had believed what I have studied, I'd be your worst nightmare