• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

And how do you know?  Why should we believe you???

Because I know how to read and have read pretty much everything there is to read about this case and ISIS in general.  ISIS has a pattern of taking credit for things after the fact, without there ever being any evidence to suggest there was any link between them and the wack jobs.   This is not some top secret information, this is current events, I do not understand why you do not know about them doing it.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Because I know how to read and have read pretty much everything there is to read about this case and ISIS in general.  ISIS has a pattern of taking credit for things after the fact, without there ever being any evidence to suggest there was any link between them and the wack jobs.   This is not some top secret information, this is current events, I do not understand why you do not know about them doing it.

So really don't know anything, really.  Nothing first hand.   You assume that the scope of your reading covers all of the available information. And we should just accept that you have done the reading you claim to have done.   You really don't know if the investigators have evidence they have not divulged.   Your argument really has nothing credible, as you cannot actually speak to the fact that it is or is not ISIS inspired or not.

And to you, shouting allahu akbar isn't evidence of terror (of any kind), even though it has been done in most other Islamic terrorist attacks.  No credibility in that position, either.

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

It does not take courage to do what the terrorists want you to do, but it does encourage them to keep doing it.   

What the terrorists want us to do is die.  And as long as we take the irresponsible, weak, liberal approach of not identifying terror as terror, then they will get their wish. 

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

So really don't know anything, really.  Nothing first hand.   You assume that the scope of your reading covers all of the available information. And we should just accept that you have done the reading you claim to have done.   You really don't know if the investigators have evidence they have not divulged.   Your argument really has nothing credible, as you cannot actually speak to the fact that it is or is not ISIS inspired or not.

Well it is very simple, I say they had no connection, as of now there is no evidence available to counter what I am saying, thus the default position would be they had no connection.  If you have some evidence to prove otherwise, feel free to offer it up, but until then my view is the only one that has been supported. 

And to you, shouting allahu akbar isn't evidence of terror (of any kind), even though it has been done in most other Islamic terrorist attacks.  No credibility in that position, either.

Any wack job can shout allahu akbar, not to mention there has been no report that I have seen that claims he said that, just that he said something about allah.  Someone shouting something does not automatically make them a terrorist, not matter how much you and they want it to.  

All making this guy out to be more than some wack job does is encourage others to follow suit, which is just what any terrorist organization wants. 

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

What the terrorists want us to do is die.  And as long as we take the irresponsible, weak, liberal approach of not identifying terror as terror, then they will get their wish. 

Please!  Do you not know anything about terrorism?  The object of terrorism is not death, that is just a tool they use.  

Please, for your own sake, take some time, maybe take a few courses and learn about what terrorism is, how they think and how they operate.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

Of course it was terrorism.

But what was the motivation?  Islamic?  Domestic?  Political?  Religious? Social?  Psychological?  I don't know.

The goal of terrorism is to use violent actions on a large scale to intimidate, distract, and/or garner attention to the terrorist's personal manifesto.  Death or maiming of random parts of a population is irrelevant.  As long a people are intimidated, distracted, and the terrorist has a platform  - whether it's a government or civilian group - it's terrorism.

9 minutes ago, Jayne said:

But what was the motivation?  Islamic?  Domestic?  Political?  Religious? Social?  Psychological?  I don't know.

The goal of terrorism is to use violent actions on a large scale to intimidate, distract, and/or garner attention to the terrorist's personal manifesto.  Death or maiming of random parts of a population is irrelevant.  As long a people are intimidated, distracted, and the terrorist has a platform  - whether it's a government or civilian group - it's terrorism.

What part of some random guy stabbing people in a mall fall under the use of violent actions on a large scale?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

ISIS took credit for something they had no part of, it is classic strategy by them.  The reason why ISIS was able to take credit is because people were labeling it terrorism instead of just some wack job, we are doing the work of ISIS for them. 

Was Dear shooting the PP clinic an act of terror? Or was it not since he is not Muslim?

I dont know the details of the dear shooting so I cant say. But I view the oklahoma city bombing as an act of terrorism and they were white. 

The motive is what makes it terrorism. The guy in minnesota did it in the name of islam. As part of a jihad.

32 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I would like to add I fully agree with you as for the purpose of terrorism.  So, I have to ask, is anyone that was no directly involved in the stabbing intimidated, distracted, or terrorized?   Did less people go to malls in America today because of this attack?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

And as long as we keep giving them their 15 minutes of fame and credibility they will continue. Call them what they really are, wack jobs, and you take away the motivation of the idiots doing the actions. 

So censor the news? Bury all coverage? Make the american public ignorant about the threat of terrorism?