• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Genesis 3 refers to the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent (Satan). Because seed always refers to offspring, it would infer from the passage that Satan too can provide seed. Therefore it does seem plausible that fallen angels are capable of producing offspring.

We know that they can take on human form (whether they can materialise into the physical or whether they need a physical body that already exists in order to possess it is another subject for discussion). The Bible warns us that we may entertain angels without knowing it and if they can have a physical form with eyes, ears, arms, legs and so on...  therefore is no reason to suggest that they can't have reproductive organs too.

I see no reason why it is not possible for an angel to mate with a human being under certain conditions and any offspring that would result from this unholy union would technically be some sort of cross-species between human and angelic. I think this is the most likely explanation of whom the nephilim were. The question is, are the offspring always male? Are there any female nephilim? Do nephilim need human females in order to continue their bloodline and create more offspring?

Another point that is worth considering. If Satan's army of angels are outnumbered two-to-one (a third of the angels fell), are they breeding more offspring now, as we approach the final end-time battle in order to give increase their numbers?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.47
  • Days Won:  0

Jude 6-7 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day, just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after [a]strange flesh, are exhibited as an [b]example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Footnotes:

1. Jude 1:7 Lit different or other flesh
  2. Jude 1:7 Or example of eternal fire, in undergoing punishment

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation

Some angels are being kept in chains awaiting final judgment.  Their sin is different than Lucifer's sin.  What gross immorality could they have done if not as described in Genesis 6:1-4?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Their own domain is the realm they are in.they are not supposed to possess bodies of people but they do........I've had a lot of this discussion on more occasion than i like to recall    I hate to bring it up but I learned a lot about the unseen when I was a practicing witch ,much forgotten(by the Grace,Mercy & Compassion of God)

I think I will bow out of this conversation as gracefully as I can....just one thing,remember that the principalities are always looking to deceive,they always want it to seem like they have even more power then they do & believe me,it is much power   They have been around since the very beginning before our TIME,they use Scripture to twist & contort......Seeds are also"thought",that is what they are best at planting,just some tid bits.......Be Blessed    Glory to God MOST HIGH

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 9/20/2016 at 9:01 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

And who are the angels in chains until the great judgment?  The Bible nowhere says that demons are held in chains and we read about demons roaming freely in the Bible.  The Bible seems to differentiate between demons and angels, supporting your point, at least in my opinion.

Can you cite some Biblical references that would back up the idea as to the difference between demons and fallen angels?  For angels to procreate with women, they must either have DNA or the ability to create DNA, ex nihilo, to form hybrid humans we call the Nephilim.

We know Lucifer was the leader of the angels who rebelled against God.  But we also know that Lucifer/Satan is not in chains.  Job mentions how Lucifer has free access in and out of Heaven.

We need to talk.

1 hour ago, other one said:

We need to talk.

Okay.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

22 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Just to be clear about angels and marriage, Jesus specifically referred to the angels in Heaven, not the angels cast from Heaven.  That's an important distinction that has long been overlooked.

Correct.  Angels were never intended for marriage.  But "the angels which kept not their first estate" were not only cast out of Heaven, but violated the norm for angels.  Therefore they are now chained in Tartarus, awaiting their final judgment.

39 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Okay.

Hummmm....   well maybe we do need to talk, but I would have bet breakfast that I quoted something from Kwik  LoL.

In reading John Tors four-part article, he introduced a new term to me I've not heard of before, Theophany, a visible manifestation of God.  Maybe I'm biased in favor of my point of view regarding Genesis 6:1-4, but it seems like Theophany reduces the impact of a spirit beings presence.  Spirit beings must not only appear, but they must be able to interact.  Jesus told Thomas to put his hand in Jesus' side,  John 20:27.  Jesus ate with his apostles, and appeared and disappeared at His will.

New American Standard Bible
Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing."

Jesus was real, before and after His resurrection.  Applying this term, Theophany, to angels some may find unacceptable.  But we know Jacob wrestled with an angel or God, we know Lot thought it important enough to protect God's angels to offer up his daughters to them instead, and many other encounters.  We know angels can eat, whether they need to it is a whole different issue.  We know that Jesus DNA came from Mary and Jesus' Father in Heaven by means of the Holy Spirit, thus creating Jesus fully God and fully man.  And we know that an ass can talk with God's help, Numbers 22:28.

New American Standard Bible
And the LORD opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?"

And we know angels do battle in the unseen realm.  That's what was explained to Daniel.

6 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

And we know that an ass can talk with God's help, Numbers 22:28.

And we know angels do battle in the unseen realm.  That's what was explained to Daniel.

Just something to think about.......    does an ass need God's help to talk, or do we need help to listen...

The reason I ask was when the apostles spoke on the day of Pentecost the people all heard them in thier own language....   I'm still working on wether or not the miracle was in the speaking or the hearing...

Just something to think about, let us not hijack the thread here.

19 minutes ago, other one said:

Hummmm....   well maybe we do need to talk, but I would have bet breakfast that I quoted something from Kwik  LoL.

You have me confused now.  I understand Kwik's decision to bow out of this discussion and fully support her decision.