• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/20/1986

This is a Declaration of Dependence upon God and his Holy Bible.

If you find it annoying to read on the picture, I've added the text bellow:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. Since our Creator gave us these rights, we declare that no government has the right to take them away. Among these rights is the right to exercise our Christian beliefs as put forth in God’s Holy Bible.

We therefore declare that God grants life at conception and no one has the right to take that life unless it is a direct threat to the life of the mother.

Marriage was instituted by God between one man and one woman. The Lord gave only this family unit the responsibility to have children and raise them in the fear of the Lord.

We therefore respectfully reserve the right to refuse any mandate by the government that forces us to fund or support abortion. We also oppose same sex-marriage, polygamy, bestiality, and all other forms of sexual perversion prohibited by Holy Scripture.

We proclaim that Jesus has provided the cure for all sin and therefore reach out to the sinner in love, but do not embrace the sin, knowing its destructive nature.

Therefore, we, the undersigned– not only as Christians but also believing we have the constitutional right as Americans to follow these time honored Christian beliefs– commit to conducting our churches, ministries, businesses, and personal lives in accordance with our Christian faith and choose to obey God rather than man."

image.png

Edited by Hippie333
Removed Link

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  738
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Thank goodness America isn't a theocracy.  If you hold these views that's fine, just don't try to make them laws in our secular society.  

Edited by Bonky
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/20/1986

18 hours ago, Bonky said:

Thank goodness America isn't a theocracy.  If you hold these views that's fine, just don't try to make them laws in our secular society.  

This "laws" are taken from the Holy Bible itself = Gods own Word.

And I obey what he say!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

We can obey the Word of God without signing anything.  

I don't believe anyone is trying to make this into a law, just saying what we stand for.

No need to get upset with it.

2 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

We can obey the Word of God without signing anything.  

I don't believe anyone is trying to make this into a law, just saying what we stand for.

No need to get upset with it.

Like I said, I have no issue with someone who holds these beliefs on a personal level.   I only get "upset" when people who hold these beliefs want the rest of society to follow them as well.  

23 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Some of those things are already laws in our "secular" society.  Our society is not actually secular.  The laws governing America, all have, as their original basis, Judeo-Christian values.  That is what they are based on.  People don't have to be silent on their beliefs simply because you think they should be kept to a personal level.  I don't want a theocracy, but since I live in a free country there is absolutely nothing that restricts me from saying that I want moral laws that are in line with my beliefs and that stick to the same laws that the country has always held, historically-speaking.  You'll get the moral morass you seek.  Just be patient.

How did slavery ever make it's way to America, was that a Judeo Christian value?  Not allowing women to vote until 1920, did we get that from Judeo Christian values?  It seems to me that our cultural values have been a work in progress.   I'm not sure exactly which values you're speaking of, nor am I clear on which laws were born of them.

Edited by Bonky

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:33 PM, Bonky said:

How did slavery ever make it's way to America, was that a Judeo Christian value?  Not allowing women to vote until 1920, did we get that from Judeo Christian values?  It seems to me that our cultural values have been a work in progress.   I'm not sure exactly which values you're speaking of, nor am I clear on which laws were born of them.

Your opinions will pass away into the anguish of being with no purpose... while you have the podium of what you believe is life it will pass into death where there will be no podium, no one to listen, just the emptiness of yourself with no voice... Love, Steven 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 9/19/2016 at 8:50 PM, Bonky said:

Thank goodness America isn't a theocracy.... 
If you hold these views that's fine....

just don't try....
to make them laws in our secular society.... 

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Thank Goodness Murder

“Then you took your sons and daughters—the children you had borne to me—and sacrificed them to your gods. Was your prostitution not enough? Must you also slaughter my children by sacrificing them to idols? In all your years of adultery and detestable sin, you have not once remembered the days long ago when you lay naked in a field, kicking about in your own blood. Ezekiel 16:20-22 (New Living Translation)

Really Isn't Murder

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23 (English Standard Version)

By Any Other

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23 (Berean Study Bible)

Name

And because there will be more and more lawlessness, most people's love will grow cold. Matthew 24:12 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Dear Brother, Please See The Tolerance Thread Here

Your Thoughts Would Be Greatly Appreciated
(By Me)

:)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 9/21/2016 at 6:33 PM, Bonky said:

How did slavery ever make it's way to America, was that a Judeo Christian value....
Not allowing women to vote until 1920, did we get that from Judeo Christian values....

It seems to me that our cultural values have been a work in progress....
I'm not sure exactly which values you're speaking of, nor am I clear on which laws were born of them....

:emot-heartbeat:

My My, Someone Loves The Freedom

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17 (New International Version)

Given As His Birthright

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New Living Translation)

Until The Enemy

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4 (English Standard Version)

Takes Them

See to it, brothers, that none of you has a wicked heart of unbelief that turns away from the living God. Hebrews 3:12 (Berean Study Bible)

Away

What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it? May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, “THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS, AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED.” Romans 3:3-4 (New American Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Psalms 119:160 (New International Version)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

~

Dear Bonky: Please See The Tolerance Thread Here

I Would Enjoy Your Input

:)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 4 years later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 9/19/2016 at 4:18 PM, Christomas ✞ said:

unless it is a direct threat to the life of the mother.

Even then abortion should not be allowed. After all, there are many technologies to help the mother during pregnancy. Also, if she is so afraid of possible complications, there are methods to prevent pregnancy.