• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1973

That's my question can god heal anxiety what can I do to help me trust God in all my circumstances 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, Mona trevino said:

That's my question can god heal anxiety what can I do to help me trust God in all my circumstances 

Are you a born again believer in Jesus Christ? Do you have a daily relationship with our Lord and Savior?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

He certainly can, and He's only a prayer away. 1 Peter 5:7 tells us to cast all of our fears and anxieties on Him because he loves us.

When loving and serving Christ is the center of our lives, we can rest assured that nothing can separate us from the love of Christ. He knows exactly what you may be going through, and He wants you to come to Him in faith and pour your heart out to Him.

"-Perfect love casteth out fear-" 1 John 4:18 

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whosemind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Isaiah 26:3

Its all a matter of trust, but it may be hard to trust someone you hardly know. I encourage you to get into the Word of God daily as well as attend a good bible believing church that will help you in your walk. It is only with daily communion with Christ that you may begin to grow in your faith and stand against the whiles of the devil.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Are you a born again believer in Jesus Christ? Do you have a daily relationship with our Lord and Savior?

Yes I am a believer I truly believe that Jesus is my Christ lord and savior yes I have a daily relationship with god on a daily basis and that's what's so frustrating. How can someone have anxiety if I seek god kingdoms and all it's righteousness then why am I in so much bondage what a I missing

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,251
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

if you dont think its Spiritual...there are some other things that can cause   anxiety  like mold poison for example,ect.i had  anxiety  from too much sin(in my opion) and mold before...But i Know God can Fix you up either way.Cry out to him if need be..Praying now 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Mona trevino said:

Yes I am a believer I truly believe that Jesus is my Christ lord and savior yes I have a daily relationship with god on a daily basis and that's what's so frustrating. How can someone have anxiety if I seek god kingdoms and all it's righteousness then why am I in so much bondage what a I missing

You can pray to God and tell Him all that is on your heart and all that you are suffering. There is not guarantee that your anxiety will be taken away. Just remember God is in control and there is no reason to be afraid of anything or to worry.

• Thumbs Up 1

Easier said than done but your right make my request known to go he is in control

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I agree, it is easier said than done. Right now I am going through some things which is causing some anxiety. However, I just cry out to God and remind Him, You are not going to give us more than we can handle. His ways are not our ways ( thank God)! Give Him everything and HE will see you through. Rest in His Faithfulness. GBU

The Spirit is willing, but the Flesh is weak.

Philippians 4:6-7New King James Version

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Edited by Woman_At_The_Well
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  08/05/1981

Perspective Mona, its a perspective issue. In 2 Corinthians 16-18 Paul calls his tribulations "momentary and light afflictions," because his focus was not on those trials, but on the assurances of Christ. Keep in mind, Paul ws beaten, flogged, imprisoned, starved, persecuted, tortured, and so much more; these are what he called, "momentary and light afflicitons." Because his focus was not on the things that beset him, but in the answer to all things; he was anxiety free in general. Again, look at Matthew 14:22-34. When Jesus came walking towards the disciples on the water, Peter asked to walk out to Him and was granted. So long as he was focused on Christ before him, he had no issue. He only began to sink when he allowed the wind, waves, and fear to derail his focus; as he began looking at the waves rather than at Jesus. It is much the same in our walks of faith; if we are so preoccupied looking at our trials, tribulations, and what seems to be obstacles....we will be overcome by fear and anxiety. Only when we keep our focus Christ-centered can we find freedom from these aanxieties. If we are lookin at the problems we will always be blinded to the solution; but if we are always looking at the solution, we will be blinded to the problem. Of course, it is no easy task; but we do well to constantly surrender our focus towards Christ. It takes a conscious effort. Finally, in 2 Corinthians  10:3-5 it reads: " We are human, but we don't wage war with human plans and methods. We use God's mighty wepons, not merely worldly weapons to knock down the devil's strongholds. With these weapons we break down every proud arguement that keeps people from knowing God. We take thoughts captive and bring them into obedience in Christ."  The key here is actively combating the thoughts when they rise up, before they set in and impact us. When anxiety rears its ugly head; bind that thought, take it captive and command it to be obedient to our Lord. Fight it actively. i pray God will grant you clarity and delvierance in this. In Jesus name we pray...AMEN!!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

I totally Understand where you are at Mona. I struggle with anxiety also.  It seems to be another one of the unspoken struggles within the Christian community.  So many people say pray more, read your bible more, etc.  I agree with all of that and think those are great suggestions.  But sometimes it's a chemical thing or something like that and you need medication.  If you have a broken arm, or something like that, you wouldn't just sit back and ask God to heal it.  I know God can and does heal some people instantly from struggles but sometimes it also a thorn that we live with.  I hope my rambling made some sense to you.  I am available as a fellow struggle to chat with you more about this.

• Thumbs Up 1