• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/19/2016 at 8:30 PM, Mona trevino said:

Easier said than done but your right make my request known to go he is in control

I also deal with anxiety. I was born with it. I have taken myself off of all caffeine. That would be coffee, chocolate, soft drinks and anything else with caffeine in it. Caffeine makes anxiety a lot worse. I do consume a couple of cups of white tea a day but it has very little caffeine in it. I pray to God and give him everything in my life. I trust that God will take care of me. Anxiety is fear. Before I trusted God 100% I was more consumed with anxiety.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1959

On 9/20/2016 at 0:05 PM, Mona trevino said:

That's my question can god heal anxiety what can I do to help me trust God in all my circumstances 

sis, as a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him. Repeat twice daily...

Declaration of Confidence in God's Protection by Derek Prince, based on Isa 54

No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that arises against me in judgment I do condemn. 
This is my heritage as a servant of the Lord and my righteousness is from you, O Lord of Hosts. 

If there are those who have been speaking or praying against me, or seeking to harm me, 
or who have rejected me, I forgive them 
(name people if you know them
Having forgiven them I bless them in the name of the Lord. 

Now I declare, O Lord, that You and You alone are my God and beside You there is no other; 
a just God and a Saviour, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and I worship You!

I submit myself afresh to You today in unreserved obedience.  
Having submitted to You, Lord, I do as Your Word directs. 
I resist the devil, all his pressures, his attacks, his deceptions and every instrument or agent he would seek to use against me. 
I do not submit! I resist him, drive him from me and exclude him from me in the name of Jesus. 

Specifically I reject and repel: infirmity, infection, pain, inflammation, malignancies, allergies, viruses, 

(add in any sicknesses or spirits which you feel have been coming against you)
every form of witchcraft and every type of stress.

Finally Lord, I thank You that through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, 
I have passed out from under the curse and entered into the blessing of Abraham 
whom You blessed in all things: exaltation, health, reproductiveness, prosperity, victory, 
God's favour and God's friendship.
Amen

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:04 PM, Mona trevino said:

Yes I am a believer I truly believe that Jesus is my Christ lord and savior yes I have a daily relationship with god on a daily basis and that's what's so frustrating. How can someone have anxiety if I seek god kingdoms and all it's righteousness then why am I in so much bondage what a I missing

I feel like you sooo much, sometimes some things are a cross to bear. Maybe its to make us dependent on God.. Whatever the situation, pray to god about any and everything.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:34 PM, missmuffet said:

I also deal with anxiety. I was born with it. I have taken myself off of all caffeine. That would be coffee, chocolate, soft drinks and anything else with caffeine in it. Caffeine makes anxiety a lot worse. I do consume a couple of cups of white tea a day but it has very little caffeine in it. I pray to God and give him everything in my life. I trust that God will take care of me. Anxiety is fear. Before I trusted God 100% I was more consumed with anxiety.

Same, caffeine makes my anxiety spike but I'm just natural anxious more on the neurotic scale -- before God came into my life i was in and out the hospital BC of hypochondria... It was such a struggle... Tbh its still a struggle now but its never as bad as it was before Christ...its still hard but.. It is what it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On September 19, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Mona trevino said:

That's my question can god heal anxiety what can I do to help me trust God in all my circumstances 

Hi Mona - I struggle with anxiety. I've started taking Inositol - which is a member of the B vitamins. It has been studied and proven to help.  Another issue is - believe it or not - the bacteria that are in your gut.  Google "Anxiety in your head might be coming from your gut." I find I still have worries - due to my circumstances - but I think sometimes we ascribe a spiritual issue to a biological one.  And I believe that satan makes use of any inroad into your life.  "Take every thought captive" is what I am currently struggling with!

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest BacKaran

Dear Mona

I agree it can be a chemical thing as I'm on drugs for anxiety and depression. I thought if I did this more or this more I should be fine but I was never fine.

Sometimes because our bodies are fallen, were do need medical intervention and there's nothing wrong with that.

I've tried to wean myself off these drugs but life is better with them, not much drama, crying etc..

Sometimes you gotta do what you need to do and fit me it was too ignore those who said meds won't help and I got the help I needed.

I'm praying for you sister?

Karan

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  264
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I used to have extreme PTSD and that included anxiety. As I healed from childhood abuse, those symptoms dissipated. Though I still have anxiety here and there.

My prayer for my PTSD, from the time I first became a Christian, has always been; Lord heal me in Your way and Your time. I've had faith in Jesus that He would do exactly that. I've accepted that I may have to live with some after effects of what occurred years ago. I still can't get some images out of my mind no matter what I pray. At least they're not as intense as before.

And this last summer I discovered some of my anxiety was due to food allergies. Never knew food allergies could cause anxiety.

Edited by Mea kakau
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 9/21/2016 at 1:00 PM, SHINY4UJESUS said:

Perspective Mona, its a perspective issue. In 2 Corinthians 16-18 Paul calls his tribulations "momentary and light afflictions," because his focus was not on those trials, but on the assurances of Christ. Keep in mind, Paul ws beaten, flogged, imprisoned, starved, persecuted, tortured, and so much more; these are what he called, "momentary and light afflicitons." Because his focus was not on the things that beset him, but in the answer to all things; he was anxiety free in general. Again, look at Matthew 14:22-34. When Jesus came walking towards the disciples on the water, Peter asked to walk out to Him and was granted. So long as he was focused on Christ before him, he had no issue. He only began to sink when he allowed the wind, waves, and fear to derail his focus; as he began looking at the waves rather than at Jesus. It is much the same in our walks of faith; if we are so preoccupied looking at our trials, tribulations, and what seems to be obstacles....we will be overcome by fear and anxiety. Only when we keep our focus Christ-centered can we find freedom from these aanxieties. If we are lookin at the problems we will always be blinded to the solution; but if we are always looking at the solution, we will be blinded to the problem. Of course, it is no easy task; but we do well to constantly surrender our focus towards Christ. It takes a conscious effort. Finally, in 2 Corinthians  10:3-5 it reads: " We are human, but we don't wage war with human plans and methods. We use God's mighty wepons, not merely worldly weapons to knock down the devil's strongholds. With these weapons we break down every proud arguement that keeps people from knowing God. We take thoughts captive and bring them into obedience in Christ."  The key here is actively combating the thoughts when they rise up, before they set in and impact us. When anxiety rears its ugly head; bind that thought, take it captive and command it to be obedient to our Lord. Fight it actively. i pray God will grant you clarity and delvierance in this. In Jesus name we pray...AMEN!!

Well said, shiny.  

The thing that helps me the most is praising and thanking God in all circumstances.  I do it because He is worthy irregardless of what is happening.  I can only walk on water when I keep my eyes on Jesus.  As soon as I focus on the wind and waves I sink.  Gradually God has filled my heart with such joy.  I enjoy the moments I have.  We can enjoy the beauty of God's creation. We can be thankful for pets, family, friends.  We can be thankful for provisions and prayers He has answered in the past and the promises of His provision for the future.  We can be thankful for all that He is, His love, faithfulness and forgiveness, and worship Him in the beauty of His holiness.  Do a study on the names of God and what they mean.  Focus on Him.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

On 9/19/2016 at 9:05 PM, Mona trevino said:

I think I understand what you are feeling.

I suffer with anxiety a lot, not only that... I feel extremely uncomfortable in many places I go, to the point of willing to go back home as soon as possible. Not to mention some "comments" people make about me that used to make me feel really sad.

Now, I would just pray before leaving home and with the expectation that no people will treat me with respect or in a lovingly way and do what I have to do. And put into practice what I have learned from Jesus.

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

As for your question: "Can God heal anxiety?"

Yes, because all things are possible with God.

Please, anyone feel free to correct me as needed. :laugh:

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 9:04 PM, Mona trevino said:

Yes I am a believer I truly believe that Jesus is my Christ lord and savior yes I have a daily relationship with god on a daily basis and that's what's so frustrating. How can someone have anxiety if I seek god kingdoms and all it's righteousness then why am I in so much bondage what a I missing

Dont forget we are still under adams curse. We still die and so forth. So even as people in christ we have troubles. That will not end until christ returns and we are made inmortal. But God can and if it is his  will heals and restores us but not always. I get anxiety sometimes myself. I take magnesium for it and it helps. Theres a product called calm that you put in water and i always feel better. Its magnesium that once it mix in the water changes to a form that your body absorbs. Most magnesium does not. Anyway i hope that helps. The bible itself comforts me when i get anxiety. God bless you.

• Thumbs Up 1