• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I'm not able to post the original video by itself due to it being embedded by the report page here, so if the source offends you please skip the read and just watch the video.

Actor/director John Schneider, who is now living in Louisiana, recently shot this video of what I am assuming is his neighborhood.

I did ask the followers of the FB page I was on that showed this is they knew whether or not this was the norm, or if this neighborhood just happened to be further down the list for refuge clean-up. Three Louisiana residents responded to the affirmative of this being the norm - no help, people being forced to leave the shelters and return to their mold-infested homes or tents of their own, the most help people are being given is from each other, the government is doing pretty much squat, someone living in a zip code who was told theirs would be one of the first to be cleared of debris finally got their debris cleared 29 days later. (I would post direct quotes, but I do not know if that would be acceptable or not, or legal, or whatever.)

So anyway, in case you are interested...

5 weeks after the flood