IGNORED

Poll on Trump and Putin

AGustOfWind

Do you believe Putin and Trump are similar? Which is the better leader?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better leader?

• Putin and Trump are both garbage. Same ol' shenanigans, different countries.
    • Putin is a fool, Trump would be a good leader.
    • I'm indifferent.
    • Putin is a good leader. He's the outline of what the US should look for in a President.
    • I like both.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/01/2002

My reasoning for creating this thread, is because of the people who have "endorsed" Donald Trump. Kim Jong Un stated that Trump is "wise" and Clinton is "dull". Putin supports Trump. 

There are striking similarities between Putin and Trump. Now I wonder, if, under the Donald, if he were to be elected. Would our relationships with Russia, and perhaps even the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, flourish? While our relations with other countries deteriorate? I personally don't support Trump. Though, he and Bernie Sanders were the two "anti-politician" candidates in the race. Donald Trump is not a politician. He's not smart. But he may not be all that bad of a leader. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

49 minutes ago, AGustOfWind said:

My reasoning for creating this thread, is because of the people who have "endorsed" Donald Trump. Kim Jong Un stated that Trump is "wise" and Clinton is "dull". Putin supports Trump. 

There are striking similarities between Putin and Trump. Now I wonder, if, under the Donald, if he were to be elected. Would our relationships with Russia, and perhaps even the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, flourish? While our relations with other countries deteriorate? I personally don't support Trump. Though, he and Bernie Sanders were the two "anti-politician" candidates in the race. Donald Trump is not a politician. He's not smart. But he may not be all that bad of a leader. 

I don't think you really know Trump or Putin.    Kim is crazy and probably one of the most dangerous people in the world.

Are you voting for Hillary?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I have a problem with the poll answers. Why can't they be "yes" and "no" answers without assuming the reasoning?

Do I think they are similar? In what way?

Which is the better leader? It depends on what you mean by "better"?

Do I think Putin is good at leading? Yes. Do I think Putin is a morally good leader? The man is a murderer, of course not!

Is Trump good at leading? You try running a mega corporation, and you tell me! Do I think Trump is a morally good leader? People that know and work/worked for him have more praise than criticism for him, so what does that say?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think you really know Trump or Putin.    Kim is crazy and probably one of the most dangerous people in the world.

He is a young teen. He may be on the democrat voter roles but he cant vote yet lol. 

23 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

He is a young teen. He may be on the democrat voter roles but he cant vote yet lol. 

depending on where you live....  loL

7 hours ago, AGustOfWind said:

btw, clinton is not dull, and I hope I have never put out that thought.....   no she's extremely intelligent, but unfortunately downright evil.     Look up the talks with people who have had to protect her even back when they were at the capitol of Arkansas when Bill was Governor.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, other one said:

btw, clinton is not dull, and I hope I have never put out that thought.....   no she's extremely intelligent, but unfortunately downright evil.     Look up the talks with people who have had to protect her even back when they were at the capitol of Arkansas when Bill was Governor.

Yes, I do know she is intelligent but so is Satan.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/01/2002

8 hours ago, other one said:

I don't support Mrs. Clinton. She's a slave to Wall Street, and I'd prefer the country not to be ruled by neo-liberal social justice policies that aren't very efficient. I support Gary Johnson.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

10 hours ago, AGustOfWind said:

:mgdetective:

Beloved, Even I Would Guess That Mr. Vladimir Putin And The Godless Kim Jong Un
Could Turn Out As Smart As The "Not So Smart" Donald Trump
In Knowing That Islam Is Really At War With Them
While Watching Their Own Home Town
Fall Down Around Them
In Flames

Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man. Psalms 71:4

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, I do know she is intelligent but so is Satan.

:13: