IGNORED

LGBT vs Hetero: Stop the Bloodshed, Stay Biblical

SHINY4UJESUS

Guest shiloh357
59 minutes ago, SHINY4UJESUS said:

Well Jesus said "they are sons of the devil," and "you are not sons of God but of satan," and folks I think are referring to this concept. However, we must take into account who he was speaking to, why he was saying what he was saying, and what was meant. He was implying that their actions reflected that they were "sons of the devil," not saying they literally were. Although I must clarify here:

Due to God's righteous and just nature, there is truth to the idea that the lost are not children of God. But this is in the "legal," sense..nt literal sense. For example, if I have a child and give that child for adoption; I am no longer legally its father, but that will not change the ultimate truth that I am still the child's true father regardless what legality says. The lost are like God's children "put up for adoption," (though he would not do that himself of course.) While lost and in sin, legally we are not His children; but it does not take away from the fact He is our creator and Father at its most literal sense

The lost are not God's children in any sense.   God is their Creator, but He is not their Father  until they are born again into His family.  You are drawing a false dichotomy between the "literal" and "legal"  sense.   The Bible makes no such distinction regarding the fatherhood of God.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1981

I appreciate your feedback brother; but I suppose we will simply have to agree to disagree on this matter. There are two different contexts to look at here, and if you insist on looking only at one context that is fine; that is your prerogative. I however, would prefer looking at the scriptures in whole as truth rather than focusing on a limited portion and presenting that as truth. I hope and pray that you will continue to have a fervor for God and His truth; I pray that Father would continue to bless you with a desire to search and expound scriptures as given the opportunity; and I pray to thank God for your willingness to offer feedback in boldness. May you have a blessed and abundant day with Christ ever as the author and perfector of salvation! In Jesus' ever-blessed and holy name I pray, AMEN!

lol..I just noticed that after his post he posted four quotes of harsh, hasty, and error-prone judgment. It is ironic given the nature of the conversation that each of these quotes given in such a manner would reflect the character of the enemy; since the Spirit of God would promote mercy, love, peace, grace, and truth...rather than an exposition of scripture granting a deceptive idea, harsh condemnation, general presumption, and the will to create contention. I will leave it to others to determine whether these types of behavior are in line with the movement of God...or reflect the nature of our enemy...but oh well. Wolves have ever worn sheeps garb and bashed believers faithfully bearing witness to light and love of Jesus. I suppose it should be no surprise these thins yet occur.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The lost are not God's children in any sense.   God is their Creator, but He is not their Father  until they are born again into His family.  You are drawing a false dichotomy between the "literal" and "legal"  sense.   The Bible makes no such distinction regarding the fatherhood of God.

Shiloh is correct in what he has stated above.  And Christ made a clear distinction between the children of God and the children of the Devil (those who hate Christ and the Gospel and refuse to repent).  

The bottom line is that Christians are commanded to love all men (or all sinners) but hate their sins.  Sexual deviants should understand that Christ died for their sins, but in order to be saved they must repent and be converted, so that their sins will be blotted out (Acts 3:19):

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, SHINY4UJESUS said:

I appreciate your feedback brother; but I suppose we will simply have to agree to disagree on this matter. There are two different contexts to look at here, and if you insist on looking only at one context that is fine; that is your prerogative. I however, would prefer looking at the scriptures in whole as truth rather than focusing on a limited portion and presenting that as truth. I hope and pray that you will continue to have a fervor for God and His truth; I pray that Father would continue to bless you with a desire to search and expound scriptures as given the opportunity; and I pray to thank God for your willingness to offer feedback in boldness. May you have a blessed and abundant day with Christ ever as the author and perfector of salvation! In Jesus' ever-blessed and holy name I pray, AMEN!

No, there are not two separate contexts.  You are creating a "context" that doesn't exist.  All human beings are God's creation.  Only the redeemed are His Children.  That is what the Bible teaches and as a follower of Jesus, I will stick with the Bible and reject your odd, false teachings.

13 hours ago, ayin jade said:

The danger of saying the lost are His children is that they tend to think, no father would torture his children so God wont send me to hell. I hear that quite a bit. 

Modernism (theologically Liberalism) has promoted this false idea quite vigorously in the past.  It is called "The Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of Man", and now Ecumenism has taken over this concept.  The Pope promotes the idea that the Muslim Allah is the same as the Lord God Almighty, and that the Jews do not need to repent and receive Christ as Lord and Savior. 

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, SHINY4UJESUS said:

lol..I just noticed that after his post he posted four quotes of harsh, hasty, and error-prone judgment. It is ironic given the nature of the conversation that each of these quotes given in such a manner would reflect the character of the enemy; since the Spirit of God would promote mercy, love, peace, grace, and truth...rather than an exposition of scripture granting a deceptive idea, harsh condemnation, general presumption, and the will to create contention. I will leave it to others to determine whether these types of behavior are in line with the movement of God...or reflect the nature of our enemy...but oh well. Wolves have ever worn sheeps garb and bashed believers faithfully bearing witness to light and love of Jesus. I suppose it should be no surprise these thins yet occur.

Actually each of those quotes in my signature reflect objective truth and fact.  There is nothing harsh or judgmental about them.

In fact, if anyone is being judgmental it is you by associating me with "wolves in sheep's garb" and false accusing me of bashing believers.   I have not bashed you one bit.    So maybe you need to examine your own harsh, judgmental spirit to see if you are really promoting peace and love, grace and truth.

Well I am sorry that your limited perspective and refusal to acknowledge truth are limiting your discernment here. Again I would prefer taking the entire Word of God into account and lean on God's wisdom regarding things rather than taking one specific instance and promoting it as God. If u dont wish to accept truth, that is your choice; but it nonetheless will remain true with or without man's consent. If I gave you a fresh apple and you preferred to believe it is a rotten orange, that is your decision. However, it will not change the fact that it is indeed still an apple. One must not take scripture as a singular item with one context and application; thereby limiting God and promoting deception rather than the fullness of truth. But its up to you to choose what you believe and on God to judge. Feel free to continue blindly leading the blind if you wish; I will continue teaching and promoting truth in its entirety rather than using single verses as levers to force a flawed perspective upon others. 

34 minutes ago, SHINY4UJESUS said:

Feel free to continue blindly leading the blind if you wish...

Shiny,

This is totally uncalled for, and you really should apologize to Shiloh. He is a sound Bible believer and well-versed in the Scriptures, and you have come out of nowhere with 59 posts to your discredit, haranguing other Christians, instead of learning from them. You should have acknowledged that what he presented was Bible truth, and backed off.

"Blind leaders of the blind" were those who closed their eyes to the Deity of Christ and rejected Him and His teachings. Calling sound Christians "wolves in sheep's clothing" and "blind leaders of the blind" is completely unacceptable. If you are here to disrupt and disturb, then perhaps this is not the place for you.

EZRA..posts here do not qualify deception brother. Sure he may have been around this site longer; but that is not a license to promote deception. I would not be obedient to the Word of God nor of any of our calling in Christ if I chose one person's deception over the truth of God's word. Furthermore, tenure here does not automatically equivocate "rightly dividing the word of truth," The decades within salvation and extensive biblical training, in addition to spiritual leadership having confirmed competence and thorough deep understanding of scripture in my life then are of no import? You imply that given his tenure, my evidenced and confirmed training; in addition to the willingness to speak truth in the place of deception qualifies his contributions as without blemish? This is a very narrow and limited perspective brother. WE cannot afford to call deception admissable and truth of no regard brother. If any believer is presenting deception as truth and putting God's name on it,that quite literally is what Jesus referred to as "blind leaders of the blind," as they refused to accept and dispense truth; thereby leading others into deception. If a person does not enjoy the conviction that the Holy Spirit would bring upon them; i do not get how my speaking truth is the issue. It is in fact the Word of God stating where God stands, and judging those standing on the wrong side of it as wrong; not I. I respect everyone's right to have their own opinions and belief; but i cannot agree to align with the enemy's deception merely because man thinks I should. Again, I prefer to simply stay grounded in the truth contained in the Word of God IN ITS ENTIRETY; rather than use a singular example as a basis to promote deceptive doctrine. I do not agree with these deceptions pressed forth as God's truth, and all of us as believers are called to shine the light of truth in the place of deception; but I do not judge. It is one thing to make a descernment concerning a matter; which is what is being done...but its another thing entirely to condemn because of it. I leave to God to judge people; I can only judge the actions that are contrary to His word.