• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/10/1989

There is not, nor has there ever been an independent Kingdom, and Emirate, or a Republic of Palestine. There has never been an indigenous Palestinian people, there has never been a Palestinian language, nor has there ever been a Palestinian culture. The name itself was created by the Romans to spite the Jews after they took over the Land of Israel. It was named after the land of the Philistines, a long time enemy of the Jews who were not Arab, they weren't even a Semitic race. Then the Islamic Empires ruled it for a long time, until finally, the British took over and used and Anglicized version of its Latin name, calling it "Palestine". This was until 1948, when the land was recognized as Israel. "Palestine", until 1948 has always been "occupied land". The so-called Palestinians have no religious claim to it. Throughout history, they had plenty of opportunities for a Palestinian land and they turned it down. 

8 hours ago, SemperFidelis07 said:

There is not, nor has there ever been an independent Kingdom, and Emirate, or a Republic of Palestine. There has never been an indigenous Palestinian people, there has never been a Palestinian language, nor has there ever been a Palestinian culture. The name itself was created by the Romans to spite the Jews after they took over the Land of Israel. It was named after the land of the Philistines, a long time enemy of the Jews who were not Arab, they weren't even a Semitic race. Then the Islamic Empires ruled it for a long time, until finally, the British took over and used and Anglicized version of its Latin name, calling it "Palestine". This was until 1948, when the land was recognized as Israel. "Palestine", until 1948 has always been "occupied land". The so-called Palestinians have no religious claim to it. Throughout history, they had plenty of opportunities for a Palestinian land and they turned it down. 

Exactly right, Semper; it's not about a "land" that they want, but destroying the Jewish nation once and for all. They hate God's chosen nation and the drive to annihilate them is satanic.

Unfortunately for the "Palestinians", they picked the wrong side of the battle to be on: God doesn't play games:

"For thus says the LORD of hosts, “After glory He has sent me against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you, touches the apple of His eye " (Zechariah 2:8, NASB, emphasis mine)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Joel 3:4, Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of PALESTINE? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Guest shiloh357
49 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Joel 3:4, Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of PALESTINE? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

The original Hebrew word is P'leshet or in English "Philistia" and refers to the coastline of ancient Gaza.   The rendering of "Palestine" is incorrect.  The land was called "Palestine" by Hadrian.   Syria-P'listina was Latin for "land of the Philistines."   It was meant to be an insult to the Jews after the defeat of Bar Kochba in 135 AD.   It lends NO validity to the modern myth that there was a nation called "Palestine"  in modern times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The original Hebrew word is P'leshet or in English "Philistia" and refers to the coastline of ancient Gaza.   The rendering of "Palestine" is incorrect.  The land was called "Palestine" by Hadrian.   Syria-P'listina was Latin for "land of the Philistines."   It was meant to be an insult to the Jews after the defeat of Bar Kochba in 135 AD.   It lends NO validity to the modern myth that there was a nation called "Palestine"  in modern times.

"and all the coasts of PALESTINE?"

I agree, this refers to Philistia.