IamHis

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I am a parent who is a victim of parent alienation.  I am interested in other Christian parents who may be going through a similar experience.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

11 hours ago, IamHis said:

I am a parent who is a victim of parent alienation.  I am interested in other Christian parents who may be going through a similar experience.

You might want to clarify this a little.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/22/2016 at 8:38 PM, IamHis said:

My boyfriend's side of the family is Catholic and they wanna take my kids trick or treating. 

I told them that halloween is not something God would aprove of since its not only a pagan holiday it is also demonic. 

People try to sugar coat it with costumes and candy but no matter how much layers of sugar is added to sugar coat ahlloween for kids, it is not of God. 

I told them that if I chose to give them candy we can go to the store and get some and as for the costumes, they can have a whole closet full of it to play make believe at home but not for halloween. 

So.. now with that being said. I'm the "crazy" mom that don't let my kids do anything. =/

I am ok with that because our Lord God Creator have told us so, that this day would come, when people would be full of themselves and worshipping laws of men. 

Stand your ground and stay strong because all of this will be over very soon. 

Jesus Christ IS COMING!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Halloween, Parent allination?  what do these two things have to do with each other.  And I have to say, what does a boyfriends family have to say about your kids?  You do what you believe best for your children.