Running Gator

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

If this has been asked before I apologize, but does America appear anywhere in the prophecies about the end times?   I am by no means an expert on eschatology but it is my understanding that the US is not a part of what will be taking place, at least not in a major way. 

Is this accurate?

Thanks in advance

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

37 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If this has been asked before I apologize, but does America appear anywhere in the prophecies about the end times?  

America is included in "the nations" but simply not mentioned in Bible prophecy. Bible prophecies take Jerusalem and Israel as the center point, and the nations (or empires) which directly impact on Israel are mentioned specifically. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

10 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If this has been asked before I apologize, but does America appear anywhere in the prophecies about the end times?   I am by no means an expert on eschatology but it is my understanding that the US is not a part of what will be taking place, at least not in a major way. 

Is this accurate?

Thanks in advance

Hi Out of the Shadows,

Yes, America is definitely mentioned in God`s word. People tend to look for the `name - America` or how it looks today, whereas God would show us this country as part of a great Federation. God clearly reveals where America came from & even its emblem - the eagle. There are a few places we can see its place in world events & eventually the Global Government. I`ll just give a summary, but if you want more details I can give it.

1. Daniel 7: 4. Here we see the first great Federation of modern times arising - the British Empire - Lion with eagles wings. This shows an empire ruled by a Monarch that was imperialistic - colonising. One of the colonies - America broke away & became independent. Thus we see the eagle`s wings being broken off. However as we know the British Empire became the British Commonwealth, but America continues to be a part, the dominant part of this powerful Federation..

We can look at the G7, G20 & UN & see the powerful Federation of the Lion & the Eagle. Those emblems are readily recognisable by people today & are on their coat of arms etc.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

18 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Out of the Shadows,

Yes, America is definitely mentioned in God`s word. People tend to look for the `name - America` or how it looks today, whereas God would show us this country as part of a great Federation. God clearly reveals where America came from & even its emblem - the eagle. There are a few places we can see its place in world events & eventually the Global Government. I`ll just give a summary, but if you want more details I can give it.

1. Daniel 7: 4. Here we see the first great Federation of modern times arising - the British Empire - Lion with eagles wings. This shows an empire ruled by a Monarch that was imperialistic - colonising. One of the colonies - America broke away & became independent. Thus we see the eagle`s wings being broken off. However as we know the British Empire became the British Commonwealth, but America continues to be a part, the dominant part of this powerful Federation..

We can look at the G7, G20 & UN & see the powerful Federation of the Lion & the Eagle. Those emblems are readily recognisable by people today & are on their coat of arms etc.

regards, Marilyn.

Thank you for that post.  I will have to do some more research into the eagle. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Is this accurate?

Thanks in advance

No America is not in the book of Revelation at all.

Question: "Is the United States of America in Bible prophecy?"

Answer:
The United States of America is never explicitly mentioned in the Bible. In regard to the end times, the only nation the Bible seems to be concerned with, specifically, is Israel. Revelation does not mention any countries or nations, other than Israel (Revelation 7:4; 21:12). It mentions Babylon (Revelation 14:8; 16:19; 17:5; 18:2,10,21), but beyond that, it does not name specific places. Bible scholars debate whether this refers to a literal city of Babylon or whether Babylon is being used symbolically. Again, Israel is the focus of end-times Bible prophecy.

Why is the United States of America never mentioned in Bible prophecy? This could be for several reasons: (1) Perhaps the United States does not play an important role in the end times. (2) Perhaps the United States does not exist any more once the end times begin. (3) Perhaps the United States is included with all the other nations that reject God in the end times (Revelation 10:11; 11:18; 12:5; 14:8; 15:4; 16:19; 17:15; 18:3,23; 19:15). Option (3) is the most likely answer. The United States of America is the biggest supporter of Israel in the world today. This might not always be the case.

http://www.gotquestions.org/united-states-Bible.html

As always, America is the mouth piece of the Global Government. It is also part of the British federation, the dominant part - the `Lion` Federation. And who do we see being the `mouthpiece` of the Global government in Revelation 13 -

`Now the beast (Global Government) which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, & HIS MOUTH LIKE THE MOUTH OF A LION.` (Rev. 13: 2)

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

1. Daniel 7: 4. Here we see the first great Federation of modern times arising - the British Empire - Lion with eagles wings.

Marilyn,

It does not help anyone to come up with all kinds of fanciful interpretations.  The lion with eagles wings has always represented Babylon and Babylonia. It has nothing to do with the British Empire (long defunct).

lion with eagle wings.jpg

7 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Marilyn,

It does not help anyone to come up with all kinds of fanciful interpretations.  The lion with eagles wings has always represented Babylon and Babylonia. It has nothing to do with the British Empire (long defunct).

Hi Ezra,

Now dear bro, it does not help anyone to live in the past. Those empires have come & GONE while the British Commonwealth & America are the NOW reality.

Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

44 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Marilyn,

Looks like you are right Ezra

The first of Daniel’s four beasts is “like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle” (Daniel 7:4). As Daniel watches, the wings are torn off the beast, and the creature stands erect like a man and a human mind is given to it. Later, the angel who interprets the dream tells Daniel, “The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth” (verse 17). This first beast is representative of King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. Its rise to human-like status reflects Nebuchadnezzar’s deliverance from a beastly existence and his insight into the true nature of God (Daniel 4:34–35).

http://www.gotquestions.org/Babylonian-empire.html

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Now dear bro, it does not help anyone to live in the past.

This is not a matter of living in the past but rightly dividing the Word of Truth. The book of Daniel deals again and again with Babylon, Medo-Persia, Graeco-Macedonia, and Rome, and so does the history of the Mediterranean region.

Once we begin to delve into fantasies, there is no end to what can be done with Scripture.  And a good example of how Scripture can be perverted is the Koran, which tells us that Abraham and Ishmael were in Mecca building the Ka'aba.