i have snake bite on 16th night at 7:50 pm in a village,,
while i am walking in some village on road side where is darkness,
a snake is bite me at my left foot.
immediately our people took me to nearest city hospital,,
They put me in emergency room for whole night 
still i am in some observation.
But we are trusting a big danger is passed away
I request you all to pray....

I AM RECOVERED WELL .. PL PRAY FOR FULL RECOVERY AND TO GO STRONG TO MISSION WORKS

Praying, may God bless you and your ministry!

Praying~!

prayed... Love, Steven

On 9/24/2016 at 11:49 AM, peacemakerIND said:

Brethren. here is important prayer request
i have snake bite on 16th night at 7:50 pm in a village,,
while i am walking in some village on road side where is darkness,
a snake is bite me at my left foot.
immediately our people took me to nearest city hospital,,
They put me in emergency room for whole night 
still i am in some observation.
But we are trusting a big danger is passed away
I request you all to pray....

I AM RECOVERED WELL .. PL PRAY FOR FULL RECOVERY AND TO GO STRONG TO MISSION WORKS

Praying.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Michael37
      When we compare the descriptions of Himself Jesus gives John to write in the letters to the seven churches (ekklesias), with the observations and mentions John makes of his initial experience in the Spirit with the ascended Christ, we notice how readily they match, along with some other passages for the sixth and seventh letters. 
      Rev 2:1
      (1)  Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things says He that holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
      Rev 2:8
      (8)  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things says the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
      Rev 2:12
      (12)  "And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write, 'These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword:
      Rev 2:18
      (18)  "And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:
      Rev 3:1
      (1)  "And to the angel of the church in Sardis write, 'These things says He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars: "
      Rev 3:7
      (7)  "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, he that has the key of David, he that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens;

Rev 3:14
      (14)  And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
      I hope you have enjoyed these matching passages as much as I have, especially in contemplating the differences between Christ as John observed and experienced Him whilst He was on earth, and as we read of Him after He ascended. 
      Blessings from Michael37.
    • By emmaforlife2004
      "Ephesians  6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
      Our God is good all time. I remember when I moved in with my friend to a house he rented. I discovered that the house was an occultic house. Witchcraft activities was rampant in that house because I was always fighting with them in my dream. In the cause of fighting, I will see the landlord protecting them from me.
      One day in a dream I saw the landlord wife sitting on my head. I woke from that dream with an ear pain which started from one ear  and moved to the other one. I prayed a prayer that day TELLING THE EAR THAT WHEN I CAME INTO THIS HOUSE I DID NOT COME WITH EAR PAIN SO THE PAIN MUST GO BACK TO WHERE IT CAME FROM.  And God been God, the ear pain stopped.
      Since my friend was not a Christian, he did not know what was happening. But I was having spiritual attack from all angle. 
      One night, I decided to praise the Lord without asking for anything. That night was glorious because after dancing and praising the Lord, the Lord visited me in a dream and asked me what do I want, I TOLD THE LORD THAT HE SHOULD HELP ME TO FULFILL MY DESTINY.
      But the landlord was not happy, he called my friend and told him to send me away because my friend did not tell him that he was coming with a pastor to rent the house.
      Since my friend did not send me away, the landlord gave him a quick notice to pack out of the house. But meanwhile the landlord have already inflicted me with partial paralysis on my waist. I have to struggle to stand up from the bed or chair. Initially I thought it was the food that I was eating that caused it. 
      Though my friend and his family did not know anything about the attack, I prayed over the sickness and the partial paralysis disappeared without a trace. Though we were kicked out of the house.
      I give God all the glory because he has always been good to me and my family.
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom my brothers and sisters

As you know the Bible tells us that we shall live a purpose driven life and all have a calling.

A Minister has worked nearly 6 years to build a very powerful international ministry which will help people in all continents it covers education aids, healthcare, shealter, employment basically she convinced a group of wealthy individuals to inject money in very needed situations and projects that will help more than 30,000 lives.

Thursday the 25th of April (Today) she needs a bank to sign off on the disbursements of the first budget to launch this mission.

She has been attacked by delays since December 19th, this intercession is crucial pray for this transaction to be approved and completed today, for God's money and wealth to be transferred to the ministry so that prayers are answered, pray for protection in all the trip she needs to undertake for these projects for everyone on the trip, pray for favor,protection please today is a big day and we must stand as one for this miracle to be birthed.
      Her name is Henriette.
      I am counting on you all.

We appreciate any revelation or message you have to share.

God bless!
    • By Retrobyter
      Shalom, everyone.
      Let's discuss the naure of what Yeshua` was trying to do during His "earthly ministry," that is, during His offer of the Kingdom to Israel.
      That statement both telegraphs what I'm wanting to talk about and leads the arguments I plan to propose. It is, indeed, a "leading statement."
      Some suggest that His primary mission was the Cross and His Sacrificial Death (and Resurrection), but that is NOT the "gospel" that He was talking about during His time of teaching.
      First, let's look at the word translated as "preaching":
      Sometimes, the word is translated from the verb form of the word translated "gospel," which means "good news":
      (I'm going to use Strong's definitions simply because they are a source of which many people are aware. It's not the sole source of my information, and Strong's makes mistakes from time to time, but it is still a short, straight-to-the-point source of information.)
      Let's start with Matthew 6:23-25:
      Matthew 6:23-25 (KJV)
      23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
      24 And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. 25 And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.
      2784 keerussoo (kay-roos'-so). Of uncertain affinity; to herald (as a public crier), especially divine truth (the gospel) -- preach(-er), proclaim, publish.
      So, the word translated as "preaching" means "heralding" as a town crier would do. In movies about the 1600s and 1700s, one sees town criers or heralds as pages that bring out a scroll of paper, unfurl the scroll vertically, and begin by saying, "Hear ye, hear ye!" They WERE indeed announcers, but they also had a mission: They were generally spokesmen for the king, declaring the king's decisions that were essentially to be treated as law!
      John the Baptist (Yochannan the Immerser) also had a mission: He was to be the herald for the coming King! Matthew tells us,
      Matthew 3:1-3 (KJV)
      1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching (heralding) in the wilderness of Judaea, 2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
      3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias (pronounced "eh-sah'-ee-ahs"), saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
      Which is a quotation from Isaiah (pronounced "yay-shaw'-yah") 40:1-5:
      Isaiah 40:1-5 (KJV)
      1 Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
      2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD'S hand double for all her sins.
      3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
      4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
      5 And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
      Later, Isaiah or Yeesha`yahuw (or Yeesha`yah) said,
      Isaiah 52:1-10 (KJV)
      1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.
      2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
      3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed (bought back) without money. 4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause. 5 Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. 6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
      7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings ("gospel"), that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings ("gospel") of good, that publisheth salvation (deliverance; rescue); that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
      8 Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.
      9 Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed (bought back) Jerusalem.
      10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation (deliverance; rescue) of our God.
      Can you see it? This is not talking about "the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ" at all! That is NOT  the "gospel" (that people think they know today) AT ALL!
      Here's what Strong's says about "gospel":
      2098 euaggelion (yoo-ang-ghel'-ee-on). From the same as euaggelizoo; a good message, i.e. The gospel -- gospel.
      2097 euaggelizoo (yoo-ang-ghel'-id-zo). From eu and aggelos; to announce good news ("evangelize") especially the gospel -- declare, bring (declare, show) glad (good) tidings, preach (the gospel).
      2095 eu (yoo). Neuter of a primary eus (good); (adverbially) well -- good, well (done).
      32 aggelos (ang'-ghel-os). From aggelloo (probably derived from agoo; compare agele) (to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication, a pastor -- angel, messenger.
      71 agoo (ag'-o). A primary verb; properly, to lead; by implication, to bring, drive, (reflexively) go, (specially) pass (time), or (figuratively) induce -- be, bring (forth), carry, (let) go, keep, lead away, be open.
      34 agelee (ag-el'-ay). From agoo (compare aggelos); a drove -- herd.
      (And, one should know that defining a word with the SAME WORD in its definition is circular reasoning. It's not helpful and does NOTHING to better the understanding of the word.)
      So, what do we get out of all this? We get that "euaggelion" is a "good message" and "euaggelizoo," from which we get our word "evangelize," means "to announce that good message (or good news)," "eu" meaning "good" and "aggelion" meaning a "message" (delivered by an "aggelos" meaning a "messenger"). Thus, a "euaggelos," from which we get our word "evangelist," means a "messenger who delivers good news." Furthermore, "angel" is a transliterated word coming from "aggelos," and STRICTLY means "a messenger," but MAY refer to one of God's special messengers that are supernatural.
      There's MUCH more to discuss, but that's a start. Now, why is this necessary to discuss? Well, people quote many Scriptures from the "Gospels," thinking they mean such-and-such when they don't have ANYTHING to do with such-and-such! People - well-meaning Christians - need to know what they're talking about.
    • By Heart2Soul
      I was just remembering a dream I had a few years back and I never shared it with anyone but I have remembered it now and then....I would love an interpretation if anyone here has that gift.
      I was walking up a city sidewalk with Jesus by my side....we were engaged in conversation but I couldn't hear what was being said...there were the usual city streets, city businesses and buildings as what you would see today....the sidewalk we were walking on had a fairly steep incline...there was no traffic on the streets, nor were there any people, the time of day seemed to be around dusk because the sun was going down in the west....as we were walking and talking 3 GOLDEN crosses appeared in the sky...(like the 3 crosses of the crucifixion)....but brilliance of them was so beautiful and bright and I could see golden rays coming out of the middle one which was the largest one and those rays penetrated the other 2 on each side and they began to radiate and shine like the middle one but there were no rays just brilliant gold with....I turned to ask Jesus about them and He wasn't beside me anymore...then I woke up....
      I have always wondered what we were talking about....why no one was around...why the crosses appeared and why He left...
      Thanks.