missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

How do you interpret these verses? Is it before the rapture of the Church? After?

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius  and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

How do you interpret these verses? Is it before the rapture of the Church? After?

Revelation 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius  and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Hi missmuffet,

I believe that the first four `horse men,` reveal the line up of what has gone before & how they will look at the beginning of the tribulation. Thus the `scales` in the man`s hand, denotes a market economy. This began with the European philosophy of `free trade,` or `common market.` This is being accepted by all countries around the world & will eventually lead to the few being rich (multinationals) & the middle class & poor being poorer - a day`s wage for `a loaf of bread,` or what you have to eat for that day. That is inflation & we are fast on the track for that. The next GFC in `16/`17 will hasten that & then it will be just a couple of years till we reach Rev. 6: 6.

Marilyn. 

BTW as to the rapture, we will be caught up just prior to that, though of course we will not miss out on things being very difficult.

Edited by Marilyn C

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

27 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

I believe that the first four `horse men,` reveal the line up of what has gone before & how they will look at the beginning of the tribulation. Thus the `scales` in the man`s hand, denotes a market economy. This began with the European philosophy of `free trade,` or `common market.` This is being accepted by all countries around the world & will eventually lead to the few being rich (multinationals) & the middle class & poor being poorer - a day`s wage for `a loaf of bread,` or what you have to eat for that day. That is inflation & we are fast on the track for that. The next GFC in `16/`17 will hasten that & then it will be just a couple of years till we reach Rev. 6: 6.

Marilyn. 

BTW as to the rapture, we will be caught up just prior to that, though of course we will not miss out on things being very difficult.

Perhaps the black horse which comes in the tribulation? I think it is the black horse which represents famine.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Perhaps the black horse which comes in the tribulation? I think it is the black horse which represents famine.

Hi missmuffet,

The whole world is not going to have famine at the beginning of the trib. Remember the trumpet judgments at the beginning, they only do 1/3rd of difficulties. However the 4 horsemen are the 4 great Federations of modern times & God is showing us how He is herding them to judgment. What they have in their hand is how those Federations operate. The 3rd one (Rev. 6:6) is operating a `market economy` the `scales.` It brings inflation & the price of food will be very high - a day`s wage for the basics for that day. Many around the world are at that point, we in the west are heading there.

Marilyn.