Ezra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

George Washington, in his farewell address to the American people, warned that by covert and insidious means, the enemies of America would attempt to hijack the USA and what it stands for: The unity of government which constitutes you one people is also now dear to you. It is justly so; for it is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquility at home, your peace abroad, of your safety, of your prosperity, of that very liberty which you so highly prize.

But as it is easy to foresee that, from different causes and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed, to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed, it is of infinite moment that you should properly estimate the immense value of your national Union to your collective and individual happiness; that you should cherish a cordial, habitual, and immovable attachment to it; accustoming yourselves to think and speak of it as of the palladium of your political safety and prosperity; watching for its preservation with jealous anxiety; discountenancing whatever may suggest even a suspicion that it can in any event be abandoned; and indignantly frowning upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest, or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts.

In 1977 – almost 40 years ago -- Douglas Reed posthumously published a little book called The Grand Design, which exposed the conspiracy to destroy America (as well as all nations).  In that book, he made reference to the words of Washington quoted above: The 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence has been celebrated and the state of America is woefully different from that prognosis: indeed, George Washington, were he to return, would shrink appalled from the shape he would behold. Inextricably held in the coils of an international conspiracy of which the last eight Presidents were the prisoners, his republic is becoming, de facto if not de jure, a satellite of the Soviet Union and will not see the year 2000 in anything resembling the shape he bequeathed to it. By "covert and insidious methods" (his phrase) the principles and admonitions of his Farewell Speech have been abandoned, and America, like a pirated ship, has lost all control of course and destination.

Reed already recognized that the United Nations was actually set up to destroy nations: The conspiracy has gained so much ground in this century that the attempt to bring off the final coup by the time the Christian clock strikes two thousand seems certain to be made. The instrument is ready: the Mafia-like mob in New York called the United Nations: it was created to destroy nations. The conspiracy is so old that efforts to trace its ultimate source flounder in the sands of time: the fanciful might picture it originating with the devil in council [actually there is nothing fanciful about this, since this is really where the conspiracy begins]. It has reappeared periodically through the ages and between times seemed to become dormant or defunct: but it was always there.

It is now clear to those who are not afraid of the truth, that the “crowning” of Barack Hussein Obama was meant to destroy America.  In his recent speech to the United Nations (mostly platitudes), he made it clear that the USA should no longer consider itself a sovereign nation, but surrender to a global government:  But I am convinced that in the long run, giving up some freedom of action — not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests, but binding ourselves to international rules over the long term — enhances our security. And I think that’s not just true for us... But we also have to remember that the choices of individual human beings created a United Nations, so that a war like that would never happen again.

The record of the United Nations has been one of standing by while millions have been slaughtered again and again in wars  throughout the world. So to simply refer to a past world war is nonsensical. And to keep naming ISIS as ISIL is even more pathetic, since ISIS was created by Obama and Hillary.

We need to see the hijacking of America in light of the rise of the Antichrist. We know that all nations will come under his control, and we can see right now how this will come about through globalization (which will include a one-world religion):

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (Revelation 13:7,8).

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

Lincoln also repeated the tenor of Washington's thoughts. Lincoln was more bold however, and lost his life as a result. He pinpointed the power that was already working in his day to overthrow the US, and it wasn't a future UN. It was the Jesuits, who have infiltrated the UN, and every Protestant denomination in America, including their universities and Bible colleges, all secret societies, and government. It is a fact that anyone who is Jesuit educated takes on the mind and goals of his teachers. That is the way of their education. Today out of some 350 odd congressmen, 1/3 are Catholic. Of that 1/3, 50 are either Jesuits, or Jesuit trained. Bill Clinton is Jesuit trained. (Georgetown). Hilary is therefore by proxy. Trump is Jesuit trained. (Fordham). So whatever happens, Jesuit principles  will lead to a UN takeover (Roman Catholic/Luciferian led NWO) of America, and the world.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

That's an interesting way of judging people.   I attended a progressive college for 4 years, but am a relatively strong conservative.   But I also have a good bit of common sense about what is possible.

Just because a person goes to a jesuit school doesn't make them a radical Catholic.  It can make them understand and fight them.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

39 minutes ago, brakelite said:

Lincoln also repeated the tenor of Washington's thoughts. Lincoln was more bold however, and lost his life as a result. He pinpointed the power that was already working in his day to overthrow the US, and it wasn't a future UN. It was the Jesuits, who have infiltrated the UN, and every Protestant denomination in America, including their universities and Bible colleges, all secret societies, and government. It is a fact that anyone who is Jesuit educated takes on the mind and goals of his teachers. That is the way of their education. Today out of some 350 odd congressmen, 1/3 are Catholic. Of that 1/3, 50 are either Jesuits, or Jesuit trained. Bill Clinton is Jesuit trained. (Georgetown). Hilary is therefore by proxy. Trump is Jesuit trained. (Fordham). So whatever happens, Jesuit principles  will lead to a UN takeover (Roman Catholic/Luciferian led NWO) of America, and the world.

No, it is not a fact, it is a lie.

2 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, it is not a fact, it is a lie.

Then may I respectfully suggest you neither understand or appreciate the power and purpose behind Jesuit education, and the goals and aspirations of the Society of Jesus to which they have dedicated their whole lives...and that is the destruction of Protestantism and American democracy and independence.

5 hours ago, other one said:

That's an interesting way of judging people.   I attended a progressive college for 4 years, but am a relatively strong conservative.   But I also have a good bit of common sense about what is possible.

Just because a person goes to a jesuit school doesn't make them a radical Catholic.  It can make them understand and fight them.

If you are willing to fight the globalist political aspirations of the Vatican, good for you. If you are willing to oppose Francis' current electioneering campaign for the top job as head of the coming NWO, great. But is this aspiration and goal of Vatican geopolitics really "radical"? Or is it in truth what Catholic policy has been all along...first during the dark ages throughout Europe, and soon to be global across the whole planet? Who really is the radical Catholic? The one who sides with religious liberty, or the one who joins with the "protests" against Catholic hegemony, is going to make himself an enemy/heretic of the "true faith". You ready for that?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I've been doing so for decades.

6 hours ago, brakelite said:

Then may I respectfully suggest you neither understand or appreciate the power and purpose behind Jesuit education, and the goals and aspirations of the Society of Jesus to which they have dedicated their whole lives...and that is the destruction of Protestantism and American democracy and independence.

Then I would have to suggest you are flat out wrong.  I have an advanced degree from a Jesuit university, while I am willing to bet you have never stepped foot on a campus of one. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Then I would have to suggest you are flat out wrong.  I have an advanced degree from a Jesuit university, while I am willing to bet you have never stepped foot on a campus of one. 

Having a degree from a Jesuit university isnt the same as being an actual Jesuit and it doesn't mean that you know anything about them.   The truth is that the Jesuits are the "army"  of the Catholic Church and are the enmies of true Christianity.  They are evil to the core.  They are the RCC's ISIS.

The Jesuit oath reads in part:

I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centres of civilisation of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things, whatsoever is communicated to me. I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.

http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=jesuit

The Jesuits are altogether evil.  They are the tools of the devil and the evil Roman Catholic Church.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Having a degree from a Jesuit university isnt the same as being an actual Jesuit and it doesn't mean that you know anything about them.   The truth is that the Jesuits are the "army"  of the Catholic Church and are the enmies of true Christianity.  They are evil to the core.  They are the RCC's ISIS.

The Jesuit oath reads in part:

I do further promise and declare that I will have no opinion or will of my own or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world whithersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions north, jungles of India, to the centres of civilisation of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things, whatsoever is communicated to me. I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus.

http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=jesuit

The Jesuits are altogether evil.  They are the tools of the devil and the evil Roman Catholic Church.

It is always helpful to read the whole thread so that you know what people are replying to.  Here is the comment I was replying to...  It is a fact that anyone who is Jesuit educated takes on the mind and goals of his teachers.

I am Jesuit educated, I have a nice piece of paper on my wall to prove it.  But I have never taken on the mind and goals of my teachers, be it from the Jesuits or any other teacher.