• Days Won:  58

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We'll see what happens when Bentonville gets involved.  I'd bet tuesday's donut someone looses their job over it.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23

28 minutes ago, other one said:

We'll see what happens when Bentonville gets involved.  I'd bet tuesday's donut someone looses their job over it.

I hope so. Because management tried to do the right thing and all 3 cake decorators flat out refused to obey management. They should be fired on multiple counts. 

Just as a boycott planned for tomorrow (nothing to do with walmart) in which a black actor encourages all blacks to stay home, refuse to go to work, refuse to go to school, refuse to go shopping, as a means of support for the protestors in charlotte. Fire anyone who doesnt show up to work. 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I think everyone should stay home indefinitely  and let's see who has the strongest resolve ... tomorrow we quit :happyhappy: 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

10 minutes ago, Redemption79 said:

given what has been happening lately, I guess I can understand why the feeling is a bit raw right now

it is still unacceptable to refuse to do the job one gets paid for

but hey, lets look at the bright side, they could have accepted the job and spit in the cake, right?

but if it were me, i won't want to do it either, especially after the Betty Shelby incident, it just MADE ME SO ANGRY!

it seems to me that the fact so many cops have gotten away with gunning down innocents, some of them just power tripping now, that Shelby woman seems to shot the guy simply because he won't listen to her

I hope she gets the maximum penalty of LIFE.

May I ask where your employed :blink: 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23

1 hour ago, Redemption79 said:

given what has been happening lately, I guess I can understand why the feeling is a bit raw right now

but hey, lets look at the bright side, they could have accepted the job and spit in the cake, right?

but if it were me, i won't want to do it either, especially after the Betty Shelby incident, it just MADE ME SO ANGRY!

it seems to me that the fact so many cops have gotten away with gunning down innocents, some of them just power tripping now, that Shelby woman seems to shot the guy simply because he won't listen to her

A few years ago, I happened to be amile away from an incident in which a cop was killed during a routine traffic stop. There was a long car chase on the highway, with cops from different agencies (the chase went through several districts) chasing the vehicle. All the while the passenger in the car kept shooting and throwing things out the window. The car finally stopped at a dirt road and two guys leaped out to hide behind it. The cops shot under the vehicle, wounding them in the legs to bring them down. The driver had the nerve to sue the cops claiming they didnt need to hurt him to stop him. I think the cops showed tremendous restraint.

More cops get hurt or die from criminals than hurt innocents. I have had multiple interactions with them, both as victim and as perceived suspicious person. Same with my hubby, who is a minority. We do what they say and we have not had any problems. Perhaps these criminals need to do what the cops say instead of running or showing weapons etc. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

“I work in retail,” the officer’s daughter told me. “If I didn’t want to deal with a customer — and said ‘No’ — I would get fired.”

Unfortunately, her father’s retirement party is Sunday night - so there’s no time to go elsewhere. 

“It irritates me that in Charlotte, North Carolina, the Walmart was looted and the cops were protecting them,” she said. “And you can’t make a cake for the people who are protecting you?”

Walmart needs to make this right and they can start by delivering a professionally decorated cake to the police officer’s family.

The three cake decorators need to be told: either decorate the cake or be fired. 

Just because Walmart is the home of low prices, doesn’t mean they have to hire a bunch of low class, anti-cop bigots. http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/walmart-workers-refuse-to-make-cops-retirement-cake

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, ayin jade said:

These workers are wrong in not make the cake for the officer. Just vindictive.

Guest shiloh357
18 hours ago, Redemption79 said:

So we have gone from being angry at individual cops for doing the wrong thing, to just hating all cops and painting them all with the same broad brush?  

99.9% of policemen and women are honorable and they do their job the right way.   It is unfair to paint them all as evil based on the transgressions of a few.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

So we have gone from being angry at individual cops for doing the wrong thing, to just hating all cops and painting them all with the same broad brush?  

99.9% of policemen and women are honorable and they do their job the right way.   It is unfair to paint them all as evil based on the transgressions of a few.  

Exactly. That is the way I see it. I am sure their are some good cops out there.