Salvation

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

How do I work out my Salvation with fear and trembling?

• 3 years later...
On 9/26/2016 at 8:46 AM, Belindafaith said:

Hello,

First of all, I apologize that you would ask such an incredible question, only to have many look at it . . . and walk away. That is absolutely wrong to offer nothing. Again, I am very sorry.

So, how do we work out our salvation with fear and trembling? This is an incredible question and honestly, books have been written on this topic. Let’s dig in . . .

Phil 2:13 shows us that it is “God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.” That really tells the tale of how we are to fear; we are enabled. My experience with “fear and trembling” is this: this particular kind of fear is not of this earth. When I have this fear and trembling that overcomes me, like I said, it is something that is supernatural, a fear that is not of this earth. This is a fear that overcomes, or, takes control in a supernatural way. It is not a terrifying fear, but one of incredible reverence and one of realizing, wholeheartedly, that God can vaporize us in a nanosecond. Respect. Extreme honor. Reverence.

Because most people do not have this form of Holy Fear, you can still witness and experience God’s Raw, Almighty and Holy Power by His Creation alone. To be honest, when you see a magnificent, snow-capped mountain, I would be pleased if you told me that you shuddered under the grasp of realizing and acknowledging Him in His unbelievable Earth Artwork. In all things, God is at the center of it all. And if you don’t believe that, the Blue Letter Bible website has a list of how to read the entire Bible in a timeline, chronological order . . . and when reading the Bible in perfect order, you will assuredly discover that God is in control of ALL things. All things.

But back to what I wrote about in the beginning: in order to understand anything Spiritual, we must be awakened by Christ. Jesus is the only one that can remove the Holy Veil that covers the eyes of all who live who have not turned to Jesus to have their Sinful Nature removed (Col 2:11-15). This act by Christ is what is also known as the Circumcision of the heart. Circumcision of the heart is the same thing as the Veil being removed, which is the same thing as having the Sinful Nature cut out by Christ. So to be enabled by Christ, this is how one is even capable of working out their faith with Fear and Trembling. We must be enabled! If we are not enabled, we are no different than Israel all throughout the Old Testament; lost and placed into a “deep sleep” by God Himself . . . an important element of the fulfillment of His Mysterious Plan (Eph 2:10-16 & Eph 3:1-13).

So process all elements of your life through the Heavenly Realms, and no longer our earthly realm. Process all things through Christ. Live for Him. Submit to Jesus, and you know that you will have done that when you begin a new life of obedience. Those who have been enabled to live in healthy Fear and Trembling of the Lord, these are the ones that live according to a New Nature, sharing in the Divine Nature of our Lord and Savior (2 Pet 1:4). And truly, you will know that you absolutely Fear God when you no longer possess any pattern of sin. And why would you possess a pattern of sin if your Sinful Nature had been removed by Christ when you submitted to Him? So of course, you are no longer inclined to sin because the Sin Nature has been cut away. And since this is the case, Fear and Trembling will be a basic byproduct of becoming the Property of Christ, even now possessing His Mind, and the way He generally thinks.

I hope you get this message. I hope that you come back, for you are extremely important! Your Holy Salvation was at stake when you wrote this, so I hope that you are well, but if not, I beg of you to return so that I might offer a better and stronger helping hand.

All respect; I believe in you.

Edited by Thess

4 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

If the op does ever return, it's nice they will have a reply.  On the bright side, this person never returned to this site after making this post, therefore if anyone had replied, they would have never seen it.

This person didn't receive notification of a reply because no one replied, hence he would have likely returned, but if someone would have obeyed as a rightly Slave to Christ would have, this person might still be around.

I don't understand. How are you able to determine if that member receives notifications as I receive notifications. Are you able to determine if I receive notifications when people reply to my posts?

4 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

You have to be logged into the site to see if you have notifications. If you leave this site today and never return again, how would you know if you have notifications or not?

We're chatting in circles. Let me say this: it is my assumption that others are receiving email notifications as I am receiving notifications. Ok, enough of this . . . we need to help others and not chat about this minutia.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 9/26/2016 at 4:46 PM, Belindafaith said:

It means always be humble and know that we did nothing to deserve it and we should carry no pride. The only thing we should pride in is the fact that God chose us. Fear and trembling is to have reverence towards God and to know what power he has over us.