Awakelive

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

In all my years of experience as a Christian I am dumbfounded as to why Christians think they are saved without believing what Jesus said about being saved and gaining eternal life.
  In John 3:16 it states For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Then in Matthew 25:31-46 Jesus tells the truth about what he is going to be looking for when he returns and the qualities of those who will receive eternal life and those who will receive eternal punishment.
  Saying To the Righteous “come inherit the kingdom which was created before the earth For [this reason] when I was thirsty you have me drink, hungry you gave me food, naked you clothed me, homeless you gave me place, sick you ministered to me, in prison you came to me.”
Which ties perfectly with James 2 saying faith without works is dead. And describing two who are naked and hungry saying peace to you is ineffective without giving them the clothes and food necessary for life as Jesus described in Matthew 25:31-46
  Further, Jesus says to the Righteous “when you did it to the least of these you did it to me”
  This is how you have a personal spiritual relationship with Jesus because he counts it as you have done it to him. Now he calls them Righteous because they had this spiritual relationship with him and have eternal life in 25:46 and calls those whom did not have this spiritual relationship with him cursed and have eternal punishment in 25:46
  Now it is true that doing these works is not what saves you it is his grace and mercy to chose those which he said in Matthew 25-31-46 by his own judgment.
  The whole world has been deceived by the events that transpired in Europe under the Act of Supremacy under King Henry the Eight where he stated he was the head of the church on earth and all privileges and booties of the church were his.
  Now, when you look at this in modern times the king was the head of the “government of law” so the government of law usurped the free will acts of the church and established them by statutory law I.e. the act of supremacy.
  This was the very reason the colonist left Europe for religious freedom and the reason the first amendment reads “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion” because the PARLIAMENT is the one who enacted the act of supremacy under the legal power of King Henry.  Also the Congress of the United States is the equivalent to Europe’s parliament. 
  So now in the United States the politicians whom call them selves liberal and progressive took the policies of Europe to establish care for the poor, healthcare, education and marriage under the new names of welfare, healthcare which Jesus stated in Matthew 25:31-46. And established those powers under the social security act, the Education act and the affordable healthcare act.
  There is a serious problem with this. If you look at Leviticus 1:3 it states the religious acts must be done by free will. Paul confirmed this in Romans 3:20 saying “therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh shall be justified in his sight” the reasoning behind this is God and Jesus want to see who chooses them. The law forces you to do it and leaves the question if you would choose to follow God and Jesus by your own free will unanswered.
  The colonist did not create the separation of church and state they discovered that God created the church and state, and created a separation of church and state for the reason that the state I.e force by law, nullifies free will, which nullifies justification by Jesus Christ.
  Therefore, the liberal progressive political theory of usurping the acts that Jesus said he will be using to judge the righteous and the wicked is placing you in eternal jeopardy.  You either believe and trust in them or Jesus if you believe the liberal progressives over Jesus you are utterly deceived  and you risk Jesus saying depart from me you cursed into the lake of fire and eternal torment.
  We are all born into this world knowing nothing, we must learn from someone or some way, the world tells you one way but Jesus says believe in him for everlasting life. Are you going to believe one from the world born knowing nothing about everlasting life or Jesus who has everlasting life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother

Good question,it would really be a great Topic,not a NEW ONE but certainly a good one ...in one of our discussion Forums,here in Q & A it is an "answer only" Forum,so let's see who gives the best answer?              Welcome to Worthy Awakelive                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/27/2016 at 4:53 PM, Awakelive said:

In all my years of experience as a Christian I am dumbfounded as to why Christians think they are saved without believing what Jesus said about being saved and gaining eternal life.
  In John 3:16 it states For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Then in Matthew 25:31-46 Jesus tells the truth about what he is going to be looking for when he returns and the qualities of those who will receive eternal life and those who will receive eternal punishment.
  Saying To the Righteous “come inherit the kingdom which was created before the earth For [this reason] when I was thirsty you have me drink, hungry you gave me food, naked you clothed me, homeless you gave me place, sick you ministered to me, in prison you came to me.”
Which ties perfectly with James 2 saying faith without works is dead. And describing two who are naked and hungry saying peace to you is ineffective without giving them the clothes and food necessary for life as Jesus described in Matthew 25:31-46
  Further, Jesus says to the Righteous “when you did it to the least of these you did it to me”
  This is how you have a personal spiritual relationship with Jesus because he counts it as you have done it to him. Now he calls them Righteous because they had this spiritual relationship with him and have eternal life in 25:46 and calls those whom did not have this spiritual relationship with him cursed and have eternal punishment in 25:46
  Now it is true that doing these works is not what saves you it is his grace and mercy to chose those which he said in Matthew 25-31-46 by his own judgment.
  The whole world has been deceived by the events that transpired in Europe under the Act of Supremacy under King Henry the Eight where he stated he was the head of the church on earth and all privileges and booties of the church were his.
  Now, when you look at this in modern times the king was the head of the “government of law” so the government of law usurped the free will acts of the church and established them by statutory law I.e. the act of supremacy.
  This was the very reason the colonist left Europe for religious freedom and the reason the first amendment reads “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion” because the PARLIAMENT is the one who enacted the act of supremacy under the legal power of King Henry.  Also the Congress of the United States is the equivalent to Europe’s parliament. 
  So now in the United States the politicians whom call them selves liberal and progressive took the policies of Europe to establish care for the poor, healthcare, education and marriage under the new names of welfare, healthcare which Jesus stated in Matthew 25:31-46. And established those powers under the social security act, the Education act and the affordable healthcare act.
  There is a serious problem with this. If you look at Leviticus 1:3 it states the religious acts must be done by free will. Paul confirmed this in Romans 3:20 saying “therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh shall be justified in his sight” the reasoning behind this is God and Jesus want to see who chooses them. The law forces you to do it and leaves the question if you would choose to follow God and Jesus by your own free will unanswered.
  The colonist did not create the separation of church and state they discovered that God created the church and state, and created a separation of church and state for the reason that the state I.e force by law, nullifies free will, which nullifies justification by Jesus Christ.
  Therefore, the liberal progressive political theory of usurping the acts that Jesus said he will be using to judge the righteous and the wicked is placing you in eternal jeopardy.  You either believe and trust in them or Jesus if you believe the liberal progressives over Jesus you are utterly deceived  and you risk Jesus saying depart from me you cursed into the lake of fire and eternal torment.
  We are all born into this world knowing nothing, we must learn from someone or some way, the world tells you one way but Jesus says believe in him for everlasting life. Are you going to believe one from the world born knowing nothing about everlasting life or Jesus who has everlasting life.

Welcome to Worthy Awake! And by the way, I"m really saved.  What about you?

Blessings, RustyAngeL

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome Awake :)

Alive with Christ
7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.… Efp.2:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Welcome to worthy. I am not surprised that many think they have a free trip to heaven, do not believe in hell. Just look around you.

Blessings Awake....

The biggest Word ,the Loudest,the One that speaks to me personally out of everything Written is "IF"

King James Bible
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
                                                                                                                                                                       John 15:15

John 14:21
Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him."
                                                                                                                                                                       John  14:21

I am not sure why anyone would think they were Saved if no change takes place from the inside out,they can say "Be my Lord & Savior Jesus",the "sinners Prayer" & anything with the lips but true confession comes from the heart & God certainly knows a man's heart................With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

I guess I dont understand what you are saying here. How do you say a person knows they are saved? Are you saying that Salvation comes by obedience? or are you saying its by faith? or are you some how tying some political act into salvation? I am confused

I think you might have the cart before the horse in your theology. When a person gets saved ( that happens when they confess their sin, ask  Jesus to Save them because they know he is God and paid for sin and believe he did forgive them)

then as a result of being saved we do good works-feed the hungry etc---- doing Good works does not earn us salvation, its a validation that we are already saved.

If you try and earn your salvation by good works and your effort falls short of what God demands for a works based salvation (because his requirements for that is ABSOLUTE perfection- no error ever-- and we know man can not do this- only Jesus was able to live the perfect life)- if you fall short trusting your own efforts- then you will go to hell

so my friend look into your heart and see if you want to do theses good things because you love Jesus and are grateful he saved you, of do you do these things because you fear he will commit you to hell if you dont

Blessings woundeddog....

Are you addressing me? Not sure,please clarify    

so my friend look into your heart and see if you want to do theses good things because you love Jesus and are grateful he saved you, of do you do these things because you fear he will commit you to hell if you dont

I don't think this question is for me but if it is,,,,,,,,I do everything I do because I love Him,period     With love-in Christ,Kwik

33 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't think this question is for me

Dear Kwik-- sorry for confusion- its not for you-I was asking AWakelive - I am sure you and I  will spend thousands of years together in eternity praising the Lord for his mercy!