• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/04/1993

I'm lost in my journey and really like someone to point me in the right direction someone to talk about my struggles without fear of judgment someone I can trust where find that person 

Edited by Lostmypath

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

What exactly are you looking for?  I would certainly look for someone who knows Jesus and honors God's Word.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Lost....

Welcome to Worthy.....I think you DON"T LOOK for a mentor,I believe the mentor finds you,or just shows up & you will know!  I understand you feel lost & I don't know if you are a Christian,go to the foot of the cross and pour your heart out to Jesus,He is the ONLY ONE to bring you into RElationship with God & REceive Gods Grace

When you live in Gods Grace He makes a Life More Abundant available to you,,,,,,if the desires of your heart are for someone,a pewrson to point to HIM then indeed I would have great expectations that person will come into your life,,,,,,,get your nose in Gods Word,that is the right place to start your journey,the right path,,,,,Direction comes as you go,,,,,God doesn't seem to tell us the destination as we go,it keeps us near Him.....He told Abraham to leave his family & everything & He would show him the Way,Moses the same,everyone.......He Keeps us close,Trust Him & seek His Face,,,,,,

Look for a man ,not a woman........when a m an of God comes along-LISTEN and WATCH.......

King James Bible
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?                         Matthew 7:16

With love-in Christ,Kwik