• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1995

I have been spiritually struggling almost all my life. When things hurt the most I pretend to be the strongest when all I do is hurt when I am alone. I gave my life to Christ several times and became such a loving person, I witnessed change in my soul and no matter how life would be challenging, Christ would know how to keep me happy. Everyday my love for him grew and I prayed for understanding but unfortunately I became an adult and eventually had to be on my own (Independent). I physically witnessed how challenging life is and reality kicked in. I lost touch with my spiritual life because things just became harder and harder and harder and to be honest, they are not getting any better. Life is hard and walking in faith has become a drag for me, I literally cannot do much and I have stopped praying because I feel the Lord does not and is not willing to reveal  himself to me. But, I love God, I really do and I have always chosen the Christian life but I am losing it and its difficult walking in faith when you are struggling so much with the simple things life. I really need support and people that will help in my spiritual journey. I understand how dangerous feeling like this is but I need deliverance, please help me in prayer. Because I am NOTHING without GOD. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Leerah said:

I have been spiritually struggling almost all my life. When things hurt the most I pretend to be the strongest when all I do is hurt when I am alone. I gave my life to Christ several times and became such a loving person, I witnessed change in my soul and no matter how life would be challenging, Christ would know how to keep me happy. Everyday my love for him grew and I prayed for understanding but unfortunately I became an adult and eventually had to be on my own (Independent). I physically witnessed how challenging life is and reality kicked in. I lost touch with my spiritual life because things just became harder and harder and harder and to be honest, they are not getting any better. Life is hard and walking in faith has become a drag for me, I literally cannot do much and I have stopped praying because I feel the Lord does not and is not willing to reveal  himself to me. But, I love God, I really do and I have always chosen the Christian life but I am losing it and its difficult walking in faith when you are struggling so much with the simple things life. I really need support and people that will help in my spiritual journey. I understand how dangerous feeling like this is but I need deliverance, please help me in prayer. Because I am NOTHING without GOD. Thank you.

If you lost touch of your spiritual life then you did not have a daily relationship with Christ. Perhaps only a religion? Maybe you allowed Satan to get a hold of your life. You walked away from God. You are the only one who has moved. God has been with you this whole time. If your faith and trust in God was strong you would have given all of those difficult times to Him. I suggest you genuinely ask Jesus Christ into your life.Give everything you are going through to Him and then have trust that He will be with you in your storm.  Pick up your cross and follow him. Do not follow this world but follow Jesus Christ every hour of the day.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Leerah

God is Revealing Himself to you dear one.....firstly,He lead you HERE to His Family,your Family of Brothers & Sisters.....Glory to God!!!Do you think for one mninute that you simply stumbled on to this Ministry? Of course not!!!! Jesus Loves you Sister & so do we    You can have support,encouragement,fellowship,growth & many other Blessings through the Body of Christ ,,,,,because Jesus is our Head  

What do you struggle with dear,we are here to help,all you need is some folks to show you the WAY,Jesus is the WAY,the Truth & the Life......

King James Bible
If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents.

Song of Solomon 1:8

How much time do you spend in Gods Word,with Him? Why not start over? Go to the Book of John & SEE God Reveal Himself to you if it is your hearts earnest desire(He knows).....REceive His Love through His Word,it is a love letter to Leerah ,from God in Christ.....

With love-in Christ,Kwik   

Guest bonnieschamberger

The devil likes to mess with us that way..making us think we havent gotten our ticket punched enough..havent said that prayer of salvation enough or with enough passion or whatever...let me just tell you there are no accidents with God you didnt come to this forum by accident and to me the fact you are even seeking prayer and help with this lets me know who is in your heart.We all go through those dry times...and yeah I know it sucks to say the least ..I have these things I read when I have a day or week or weeks like this I will post them for you and be praying for you.

Guest bonnieschamberger

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/16/1995

3 hours ago, bonnieschamberger said:

I am truly humbled by this. It is the most beautiful thing I have read thus far since this year ever started. thank you so much.

May the god lord bless you :emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 9/28/2016 at 7:33 AM, Leerah said:

I love God, I really do and I have always chosen the Christian life....
but I am losing it and its difficult....
walking in faith....

I need deliverance, please help me in prayer....
Because I am NOTHING without GOD. Thank you....

:emot-heartbeat:

Walk In Love

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
Psalms 116:12-13

~

Praying~!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/26/1989

On 9/28/2016 at 6:03 PM, Leerah said:

I really need support and people that will help in my spiritual journey.

I am sorry that you’re feeling that way, Leerah. I want to encourage you to keep on praying about this situation, even though it may feel like God isn’t listening.  Every Christian has been through times when it seems as though their prayers aren’t doing much good.  Be assured, however, that God hears your prayers and cares about you, as we read in the first part of I Peter 3:12.  Also, have you considered talking to a trusted Christian adult or your pastor about this? They may be in a position to help you in your spiritual journey in a more personal way. I just said a prayer for you. Blessings!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 9/28/2016 at 7:33 AM, Leerah said:

Blessings Leerah,

You only need to give your life to Christ once.  He saves keeps His own.  

We are so glad your here and we are more then thrilled to do anything we can to help you.

Don't fear that you are loosing your way.  Jesus is our Shepherd, and He keeps His eyes open for the ones that sometimes stray, but He will love you right back into the fold.  

Let yourself fall on Him with everything in you.  Stop fighting, be still and know that He is God!

Love in Christ, RustyAngeL