• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

47 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, my question was always how the families would get their money after suing the Saudis.

Well I have not read the text of this Act, it would appear that other countries could also be sued,  and their assets can be accessed for the purpose of restitution. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

we have military assets in Saudi Arabia...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

The politicians are appearing to be standing up for family members who have lost loved ones, yet I am uneasy about the ramifications.  Also, what of the money that has been reported to be sourced from the U.S. gov't to aid terrorists, such as money funneled into palestinian organizations?  What can a lawsuit achieve after people have been killed?  None if this makes sense to me.  I dislike  agreeing with obama.  

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

What court do you take them to?

The whole thing might be more about principle and being fed up with our gov't that doesn't do anything about the situation.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

it may well be that we would be much better off if we broke away from the Saudi's anyway.  We do have our own oil.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

52 minutes ago, other one said:

it may well be that we would be much better off if we broke away from the Saudi's anyway.  We do have our own oil.

If hillary wins, we wont get to use our own oil. Currently under obama we dont. And she has pledged to go even further. 

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Redemption79 said:

I actually have a lot of respect for President Obama, he really is someone who are trying to do the right thing, even if it means it happens at some cost to him. Is he perfect? no. But I see him in completely different light from Hillary.

I am sure there must be a good reason why he decided to veto it

but i think it would be political suicide for congressmen to not override it. 

Obama and Hillary are equally corrupt.   In fact, the reason Hillary didn't get indicted for her use of a private server was because President Obama communicated with her via that illegal, private server.   He communicated with her under a different name, while claiming he had no knowlege of it until he heard about it on the news.   In fact, Obama always claims his first knowledge of any scandal always comes courtesy the mainstream media.   His advisors and staff are really bad at their job if they are not the ones keeping him informed.   At any rate Obama lied about not knowing about the server, just like he lies about everything else.

I take great pleasure in seeing him defeated by Congress for once.  They finally had a backbone.  Too little, too late, though. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Obama and Hillary are equally corrupt.   In fact, the reason Hillary didn't get indicted for her use of a private server was because President Obama communicated with her via that illegal, private server.   He communicated with her under a different name, while claiming he had no knowlege of it until he heard about it on the news.   In fact, Obama always claims his first knowledge of any scandal always comes courtesy the mainstream media.   His advisors and staff are really bad at their job if they are not the ones keeping him informed.   At any rate Obama lied about not knowing about the server, just like he lies about everything else.

I take great pleasure in seeing him defeated by Congress for once.  They finally had a backbone.  Too little, too late, though. 

And in what is a perfect example of how messed up our political system is, the one time they stood up to Obama was one of the few times he got anything right.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

5 hours ago, Redemption79 said:

I actually have a lot of respect for President Obama, he really is someone who are trying to do the right thing, even if it means it happens at some cost to him.

I disagree. Evidence shows he's trying to do the right thing for the Globalist agenda, spread of Islam, and weakening of America.