IGNORED

Soros prepares the way for the Antichrist

Ezra

19 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I really think he is way too obvious to be the antichrist. I think that antichrist will take everyone by surprise. He will come off at first as one of the most popular and highly respected individuals of history. He will charm the world into his grasp.

Yes.... I agree.

The Anti-Christ is supposed to be rather charismatic to most and Soros just isn't that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I really think he is way too obvious to be the antichrist.

The title of the thread says that he is preparing the way for the Antichrist. Just as John the Baptizer was preparing the way for Christ, it would appear that everything that Soros does fits in with Satan's agenda for the world.  

He is "softening up" the world through anarchy, chaos, and destruction. All the riots since Ferguson were funded. He has recently allocated another 500 million for migrant invasion. We could make a long list of his efforts in this direction.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Ezra said:

The title of the thread says that he is preparing the way for the Antichrist. Just as John the Baptizer was preparing the way for Christ, it would appear that everything that Soros does fits in with Satan's agenda for the world.  He is "softening up" the world through anarchy, chaos, and destruction. All the riots since Ferguson were funded.

Yes, that makes sense. And we do know how Satan likes to copy Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,462
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Soros is definitely 'anti' in everything I support and believe in. Whether he is going to have a major connection to prophesy remains to be seen. 

Not to change the topic of this thread but... We know (or should) the anti-Christ can't be identified until he signs a seven year deal affirming a covenant with Israel, correct? I've found nowhere in scripture where it says or suggests we can not figure out who the "False Prophet" might be ahead of time. Anyone concur with that? Which leads me too...

Anyone familiar with the seven hundred year old "Saint Malachy prophesy of the Popes"? Historically and thus far it appears to have been 100% accurate. If [and that's a big IF] it is correct, we're on the threshold with one foot stepping in.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Yes, many have tried to play "pin the tail on the Antichrist". I do not think we will know until he signs the seven year deal. He may very well be alive and roaming this earth right now. We really do not know. I think the false prophet is just as much a mystery as the Antichrist.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I've been keeping an eye on Soros for a few years now.  I believe he is definitely "part of the plan" whether inspired by Satan or God Himself remains to be seen.  God is in control of all things and it is not beyond Him to use evil people according to His will and His Glory!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

48 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Soros is definitely 'anti' in everything I support and believe in. Whether he is going to have a major connection to prophesy remains to be seen. 

Not to change the topic of this thread but... We know (or should) the anti-Christ can't be identified until he signs a seven year deal affirming a covenant with Israel, correct? I've found nowhere in scripture where it says or suggests we can not figure out who the "False Prophet" might be ahead of time. Anyone concur with that? Which leads me too...

Anyone familiar with the seven hundred year old "Saint Malachy prophesy of the Popes"? Historically and thus far it appears to have been 100% accurate. If [and that's a big IF] it is correct, we're on the threshold with one foot stepping in.

I would tend to agree with you on that.  I personally believe that the False Prophet is going to a Pope, whether it's the current pope or not remains to be seen, but he sure does spew some very anti-Christian rubbish. 

I am familiar with the St. Malachy prophecy, I've read up on it.  Don't have an opinion one way or another about it.  I just stick to what God's Word says and try not to get all wrapped up in historical writings that can't be verified.

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, many have tried to play "pin the tail on the Antichrist". I do not think we will know until he signs the seven year deal. He may very well be alive and roaming this earth right now. We really do not know. I think the false prophet is just as much a mystery as the Antichrist.

That's a good analogy, I like that and you're most likely correct. However, I have to give some credence to a 700 year old prophesy that has been 100% correct thus far. We know the Lord's prophesy's are always 100% accurate and dependable. I don't know if the Malachy prophesy's of the Pope's are inspired or not?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I think the false prophet is just as much a mystery as the Antichrist.

Don't be surprise if they are one and the same.

2 minutes ago, GoodFruit said:

I would tend to agree with you on that.  I personally believe that the False Prophet is going to a Pope, whether it's the current pope or not remains to be seen, but he sure does spew some very anti-Christian rubbish. 

I am familiar with the St. Malachy prophecy, I've read up on it.  Don't have an opinion one way or another about it.  I just stick to what God's Word says and try not to get all wrapped up in historical writings that can't be verified.

Yeah, that's what I should be doing too. But, it's interesting none the less.