• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

12 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Don't be surprise if they are one and the same.

No, the Bible tells us that they are three separate persons.It is called the Unholy trinity. Just as the Holy Trinity God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are three separate persons.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,089
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

The title of the thread says that he is preparing the way for the Antichrist. Just as John the Baptizer was preparing the way for Christ, it would appear that everything that Soros does fits in with Satan's agenda for the world.  

He is "softening up" the world through anarchy, chaos, and destruction. All the riots since Ferguson were funded. He has recently allocated another 500 million for migrant invasion. We could make a long list of his efforts in this direction.

There are  people higher than Soros that have been doing that for generations.

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Soros is definitely 'anti' in everything I support and believe in. Whether he is going to have a major connection to prophesy remains to be seen. 

Not to change the topic of this thread but... We know (or should) the anti-Christ can't be identified until he signs a seven year deal affirming a covenant with Israel, correct? I've found nowhere in scripture where it says or suggests we can not figure out who the "False Prophet" might be ahead of time. Anyone concur with that? Which leads me too...

Anyone familiar with the seven hundred year old "Saint Malachy prophesy of the Popes"? Historically and thus far it appears to have been 100% accurate. If [and that's a big IF] it is correct, we're on the threshold with one foot stepping in.

if that interests you, you should read the two books Tom Horn and Chris Putman wrote about it.....   Francis is one spooky dude.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,463
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, other one said:

if that interests you, you should read the two books Tom Horn and Chris Putman wrote about it.....   Francis is one spooky dude.

Exo-Vaticana, On The Path Of The Immortals and Zenith 2016 maybe??? Sounds like we've read some of the same materials? Ever heard of L.A. Marzulli?

9 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Exo-Vaticana, On The Path Of The Immortals and Zenith 2016 maybe??? Sounds like we've read some of the same materials? Ever heard of L.A. Marzulli?

actually I just downloaded Watchers 7 to glean some information out of it for a conversation at a meeting with a bunch of old friends tomorrow.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

52 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

No, the Bible tells us that they are three separate persons.It is called the Unholy trinity. Just as the Holy Trinity God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are three separate persons.

Holy trinity:

• God the Father - spirit
  • God the Son - flesh
  • God the Holy Spirit - spirit

Unholy trinity:

• The dragon - spirit
  • The beast - spirit (he comes up out of the abyss)
  • The false prophet - flesh

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/29/2016 at 2:39 AM, Ezra said:

Billionaire George Soros has an anti-Christian agenda, which most Christians may not be aware of.  All of his funding activities are geared towards the destruction of the West, particularly America, but now faith leaders are calling upon others who claim to be Christians to stop cooperating with Soros.

Soros, a renegade Hungarian Jew, appears to be a forerunner for the Antichrist, who will also be a renegade Jew, and will take control of the third Temple and set up the Abomination of Desolation. But first he will be presenting himself as the "true" Jewish Messiah, with signs and wonders and outstanding miracles (2 Thess 2:8,9). And he will deceive the whole unbelieving world. Soros is preparing the New World Order for him.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/28/faith-leaders-call-to-repentance-progressive-catholics-and-protestants-aiding-george-soros-anti-christian-agenda/

Soros, at different times, has referred to himself as a Messiah and as a god.  That gives us some insight into his thinking and its connection to the Antichrist.

While I agree with some of your quote here I am having a hard time buying that Soros is a forerunner for the the Antichrist. What sources do you have that indicates this fact? Soros is an ungodly man for sure and does not have any interest in doing what is right. I don't condone his behavior, speech or anything else he does. 2 Thessalonians 2 is a great read into how the Antichrist will come into this world. 

We have to be careful that we are not looking for some prophetic fulfillment in every thing that happens. People are evil and say evil things. People throughout time have claimed they were the messiah. However as believers we need to be more concerned with spreading the gospel and teaching others how to grow in the Lord and not worry when the Antichrist will come. We know he is coming and we will know who he is immediately. 

But I do know it is great to speculate and try to figure things out. The bigger question that needs to be focused on is are we ready for Christ to come again and what will the Lord find us doing when he does come back again. I for one hope that he finds me spreading the gospel and teaching others how to grow in him. 

Again while I agree with most of the quote I kind of have my doubts that soros is a forerunner for the Antichrist. I guess I would have to have a bit more substantial evidence than just one article. 

No one knows who the antichrist is. People can point fingers but it is only speculation.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/29/2016 at 0:22 PM, missmuffet said:

I think that antichrist will take everyone by surprise.

When Satan steps into whoever... everyone is going to marvel after him, except those that have the truth in heart.

11 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

When Satan steps into whoever... everyone is going to marvel after him, except those that have the truth in heart.

I believe that the world will be in awe of him. He will come off as quite a charming successful leader in the world and millions will take the MOB. I also believe that the Holy Spirit will remain on earth during the seven year tribulation and many will come to Christ during that time. Many will die are martyrs for Christ but a handful will remain until the end of the tribulation. I do not know how they will do that.