• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

With the US government and personal debt in the 'Trillions', it would be impossible to ever pay off that debt. We are a 'debt based economy' meaning, we measure, grow and prosper by spending and accumulating ever expanding debt. We are insolvent and our debt is far beyond sustainable and is being propped up. Soon this house of cards has to tumble.

I'm totally surprised the US dollar remains the world's reserve currency. To quote one of my favorite phrases, "the handwriting is on the wall".  We have recently seen how fragile this currency system is and the disparity between currencies. Everyone should know the agenda that the world's elite and banking systems want to level the playing field. 

The worlds current system of currency and paper transactions will come to an end very soon. How many people do you know that get their pay checks, retirement, social security, tax refunds, etc. by check anymore? In my opinion, the world economy will crash in the foreseeable future and be replaced with a cashless electronic debit / credit system. And then guess what follows.

A good read on how our banking system was developed and how it works, the creation of the Federal Reserve and the world banking system is, "The Creature from Jekyll Island", by G. Edward Griffin, 600 pages.

Why work by the sweat of your brow when you can make a living fleecing the wealth of working productive people with banking Ponzi schemes, creating money out of thin air, loaning that formally non existent money and charging hefty interest rates and penalties on what was created out of thin air. 

Hi Dennis, good to see someone here who pays attention to what's happening in the world and has a keen perception of it all.  Not saying that others here don't have a clue, just doesn't seem to be a well spoken of topic.  I'm always reading between the lines and paying attention to the players on the world stage.  I don't pay much attention to the fantasy of the main stream media, but keep up on real world events through other avenues.

It simply fascinates me the biblical implications and prophecies that are coming together at lightning speed.

In my opinion I personally believe that the only thing holding America together at this point (other than the grace of God) is the true Jews that are still in our nation.  I have been watching the progress of the mass migration of Jews to their homeland as prophesied (aliyah) and many, many nations have seen a mass exodus of Jews thus far, with the exception of America.  I think God is holding back His judgment on our nation to protect His people until it's time for them to go home to Israel.  I believe they are the key and when the anti-Semitism in our country starts kicking into full gear and driving the Jewish people to Israel is when we really need to be prepared for things to come crashing down. 

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:40 AM, Marilyn C said:

THE SHIFTING OF POWER.

On the first of October this year, this Saturday, we will see the inclusion of the Chinese currency, the Yuan, included in the IMF`s (International Monetary Fund) basket of currencies. These are –

The Pound, the US Dollar, the EU Euro, the Japanese Yen & soon Chinese Yuan.

Do you think this will cause any shifting of power from the USA Dollar to the IMF`s SDR`s (Special drawing Rights)?

Marilyn.

Another power shift that is happening on the same day which isn't money related but still troubling is that the UN takes control of the internet.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Dennis, good to see someone here who pays attention to what's happening in the world and has a keen perception of it all.  Not saying that others here don't have a clue, just doesn't seem to be a well spoken of topic.  I'm always reading between the lines and paying attention to the players on the world stage.  I don't pay much attention to the fantasy of the main stream media, but keep up on real world events through other avenues.                  Good Fruit

Amen                                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, GoodFruit said:

Hi Dennis, good to see someone here who pays attention to what's happening in the world and has a keen perception of it all.  Not saying that others here don't have a clue, just doesn't seem to be a well spoken of topic.  I'm always reading between the lines and paying attention to the players on the world stage.  I don't pay much attention to the fantasy of the main stream media, but keep up on real world events through other avenues.

It simply fascinates me the biblical implications and prophecies that are coming together at lightning speed.

In my opinion I personally believe that the only thing holding America together at this point (other than the grace of God) is the true Jews that are still in our nation.  I have been watching the progress of the mass migration of Jews to their homeland as prophesied (aliyah) and many, many nations have seen a mass exodus of Jews thus far, with the exception of America.  I think God is holding back His judgment on our nation to protect His people until it's time for them to go home to Israel.  I believe they are the key and when the anti-Semitism in our country starts kicking into full gear and driving the Jewish people to Israel is when we really need to be prepared for things to come crashing down. 

Hello GoodFruit!

I only have a basic understanding of our very complex global financial system but it can be broken down to the things that apply to me, the things I need to know, and scriptures dishonest weights and measures.

Indeed, I don't follow the biased liberal main stream media like the Communist News Network (CNN) either. It drives me nuts when the wife has CNN on watching the presidential debate and political stuff, Fox News is not much better either. I try to get the majority of my world news from Matt Drudge, and mostly Christian websites. Not to say I don't watch the local major news channels for the opinion shaping commentary instead of non bias reporting of facts. 

Yes, isn't it amazing all these things coming together in our life times, it's almost as if the Book of Daniel is being un-shut up (opened) :-) We're living in exciting times!

My opinion is like yours, I'm of the opinion God is with holding His full national wrath on America because of our historical national support for Israel and the Jews. Now with the past few presidents and government trying to divide the land God covenanted to Abraham, and divide it into two nation states, I don't think God is very pleased. I'm guessing another part of His long suffering, delaying His wrath on America is our restraining Christians and churches maybe. But that's just conjecture on my part.

Among other things, other dangers we face is the replacement theology and "works / giving" theology that seems to be sweeping through our churches. The church 'has not' replaced Israel because the Jew's rejected Christ. The Lord is not finished with Israel as is clearly outlined throughout scripture and in my opinion, is the sole purpose for the tribulation. 

We know the Lord judges nations independently also. It looking to me like God is (or has) turned His face away from America and allowing us to turn into a heathen pagan nation. I won't mention all the particulars but, look at all the laws passed legalizing what are abominations to God, calling good evil and evil good. I'm getting worked up on the direction our nation is taking so I better get off my soapbox before I start ranting :-) 

God Bless,

Dennis

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, GoodFruit said:

Another power shift that is happening on the same day which isn't money related but still troubling is that the UN takes control of the internet.

When the 2nd Amendment is rescinded and the Internet is restricted / controlled... You know where we're headed.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

We do know where we are headed....for sure,we are headed for LIFE ETERNAL with our Lord & Savior ,,,,the world is headed....ugggh,terrible

30 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Indeed, I don't follow the biased liberal main stream media like the Communist News Network (CNN) either. It drives me nuts when the wife has CNN on watching the presidential debate and political stuff, Fox News is not much better either. I try to get the majority of my world news from Matt Drudge, and mostly Christian websites. Not to say I don't watch the local major news channels for the opinion shaping commentary instead of non bias reporting of facts. 

Fox News is becoming liberal ever since the owner's liberal left-leaning sons took over leadership.  Eventually entire media will be controlled by the ultra-elites.  All part of the plan. 

I usually get my real news from a Christian site called Rapture Ready, they have a daily news section where they gather news reports from several different sources.  I also like to go to Prophecy News Watch, another great site that has very informative articles (not so much daily news stories) regarding factual events in the world without adding a conspiracy theory twist to it.   Of course there is always Worthy News too! :thumbsup: 

44 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

My opinion is like yours, I'm of the opinion God is with holding His full national wrath on America because of our historical national support for Israel and the Jews. Now with the past few presidents and government trying to divide the land God covenanted to Abraham, and divide it into two nation states, I don't think God is very pleased. I'm guessing another part of His long suffering, delaying His wrath on America is our restraining Christians and churches maybe. But that's just conjecture on my part.

I personally believe that a lot of the natural disasters we encounter in America are a direct result of our interference with Israel and the "land for peace" and "two-state solution" our leaders are always promoting.  There certainly is proven evidence of some of our worst hurricanes taking place around the time we were messing in Israel's affairs.  I have heard some people say that they believe when (not if) America's politicians are successful in dividing the land of Israel, that our country is going to be split in half by an earthquake.  Not unreasonable to think considering the rash of odd earthquakes all over the nation we have been experiencing the past couple of years.  It's only a matter of time.  But that could be wrong.  Not saying I think this for sure but it is a plausible thought.  One of those things that makes you go "hmmmm." :39:

51 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Among other things, other dangers we face is the replacement theology and "works / giving" theology that seems to be sweeping through our churches. The church 'has not' replaced Israel because the Jew's rejected Christ. The Lord is not finished with Israel as is clearly outlined throughout scripture and in my opinion, is the sole purpose for the tribulation. 

Right on brother!  Amen!!

52 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

We know the Lord judges nations independently also. It looking to me like God is (or has) turned His face away from America and allowing us to turn into a heathen pagan nation. I won't mention all the particulars but, look at all the laws passed legalizing what are abominations to God, calling good evil and evil good. I'm getting worked up on the direction our nation is taking so I better get off my soapbox before I start ranting :-) 

I have thought for several years now that history is repeating itself and as we progress towards the end of time we are going back and re-living the OT times only in modern day.  America looks and acts very much the way Israel did in the OT times.  It's like it's happening all over again only in a modern society.  Not sure if you get my drift.  Hard to explain it in words.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

4 hours ago, GoodFruit said:

eek!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/29/2016 at 0:40 AM, Marilyn C said:

THE SHIFTING OF POWER.

On the first of October this year, this Saturday, we will see the inclusion of the Chinese currency, the Yuan, included in the IMF`s (International Monetary Fund) basket of currencies. These are –

The Pound, the US Dollar, the EU Euro, the Japanese Yen & soon Chinese Yuan.

Do you think this will cause any shifting of power from the USA Dollar to the IMF`s SDR`s (Special drawing Rights)?

Marilyn.

Interesting thought Marilyn. We will have to wait and see. Very possible. I think our world is in for some major changes very soon.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

22 hours ago, Last Daze said:

It's amazing, isn't it.  The only value of the US dollar is in people's perception that it has value, or maybe kindling.

That is the case with every major currency, to include the Yuan.  China now has a debut level at a higher GDP/Debt rate than the US.   Their debt to GDP rate is growing faster than almost any other country.