• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,436
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, GoodFruit said:

I personally believe that a lot of the natural disasters we encounter in America are a direct result of our interference with Israel and the "land for peace" and "two-state solution" our leaders are always promoting.  There certainly is proven evidence of some of our worst hurricanes taking place around the time we were messing in Israel's affairs.  I have heard some people say that they believe when (not if) America's politicians are successful in dividing the land of Israel, that our country is going to be split in half by an earthquake.  Not unreasonable to think considering the rash of odd earthquakes all over the nation we have been experiencing the past couple of years.  It's only a matter of time.  But that could be wrong.  Not saying I think this for sure but it is a plausible thought.  One of those things that makes you go "hmmmm." :39:

Absolutely. I can't remember the exact events that took place, it may have had something to do with Israel, but they were biggies and within three days of those events we had Katrina, Washington D.C. shake from an earthquake, New York City and other places flooded and hammered by a hurricane. I'm sure there are many more I can't recall at the moment. I just recall the timing of these events occurred exceptionally close to something the government passed or did that was against God's Word. If I recall correctly, I think New Orleans held some sort of official abomination or something a day or two before Katrina hit? 

It's sad the deception the secular / atheist world is putting forth that all this weather phenomenon is caused by global warming. They are correct on one aspect though, things are heating up and are going to get hotter. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Absolutely. I can't remember the exact events that took place, it may have had something to do with Israel, but they were biggies and within three days of those events we had Katrina, Washington D.C. shake from an earthquake, New York City and other places flooded and hammered by a hurricane. I'm sure there are many more I can't recall at the moment. I just recall the timing of these events occurred exceptionally close to something the government passed or did that was against God's Word. If I recall correctly, I think New Orleans held some sort of official abomination or something a day or two before Katrina hit? 

It's sad the deception the secular / atheist world is putting forth that all this weather phenomenon is caused by global warming. They are correct on one aspect though, things are heating up and are going to get hotter. 

Here is a link to at least 10 documented weather events in America in connection to our dealings with Israel

https://www.truthorfiction.com/tenmajorevents/

global warming or "climate change" is a hoax....God says so!

"While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease."  Genesis 8:22 NKJV

Global_Warming[1].jpg

Edited by GoodFruit

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

11 hours ago, GoodFruit said:

Another power shift that is happening on the same day which isn't money related but still troubling is that the UN takes control of the internet.

Hi GoodFruit,

Yes, good point to bring out. The internet is going to the ICANN - the International Corporation of Names & Numerals & will be under the UN.

Marilyn. 

6 hours ago, existential mabel said:

eek!!

Hi mabel,

Ahhh! those pesky rats again, (lol).

Marilyn.

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello GoodFruit!

I only have a basic understanding of our very complex global financial system but it can be broken down to the things that apply to me, the things I need to know, and scriptures dishonest weights and measures.

Indeed, I don't follow the biased liberal main stream media like the Communist News Network (CNN) either. It drives me nuts when the wife has CNN on watching the presidential debate and political stuff, Fox News is not much better either. I try to get the majority of my world news from Matt Drudge, and mostly Christian websites. Not to say I don't watch the local major news channels for the opinion shaping commentary instead of non bias reporting of facts. 

Yes, isn't it amazing all these things coming together in our life times, it's almost as if the Book of Daniel is being un-shut up (opened) :-) We're living in exciting times!

My opinion is like yours, I'm of the opinion God is with holding His full national wrath on America because of our historical national support for Israel and the Jews. Now with the past few presidents and government trying to divide the land God covenanted to Abraham, and divide it into two nation states, I don't think God is very pleased. I'm guessing another part of His long suffering, delaying His wrath on America is our restraining Christians and churches maybe. But that's just conjecture on my part.

Among other things, other dangers we face is the replacement theology and "works / giving" theology that seems to be sweeping through our churches. The church 'has not' replaced Israel because the Jew's rejected Christ. The Lord is not finished with Israel as is clearly outlined throughout scripture and in my opinion, is the sole purpose for the tribulation. 

We know the Lord judges nations independently also. It looking to me like God is (or has) turned His face away from America and allowing us to turn into a heathen pagan nation. I won't mention all the particulars but, look at all the laws passed legalizing what are abominations to God, calling good evil and evil good. I'm getting worked up on the direction our nation is taking so I better get off my soapbox before I start ranting :-) 

God Bless,

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Like you I tend to just follow the main line - the money trail to the Global Government. All the details are so much `smoke & mirrors,` I believe. I find it very helpful when talking to non Christians as they are seeking the `bottom line` as it were, trying to make sense of the world.

Now I`m glad to see you separate the Body of Christ & the nation some are in - you said `delaying His wrath on America is our restraining Christians and churches maybe.` As we know the whole world system (the way they operate) is under the sway of the evil one. And people have called certain nations Christian when in fact like you said Christians in that country are restraining. We may long for `yesteryear,` but the reality is that the world is under the enemy`s hand. As his world system comes together then as Kwik said, for us to look up for our redemption draweth nigh. What a hope, what a joy.

Talking of `hope.` I though we`d all be interested in this IMF United Nation`s SDR. Instead of `In God we trust,` they have `In Hope we trust.` Obviously hoping in man to sort out, together their problems - absolutely NO hope!

Marilyn.

SDRIMF.jpg

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

SDRIMF.jpg

very interesting Marilyn

You may not have felt `the earth move under your feet,` but I believe we have just moved from $US world reserve currency system to a multi-currency world reserve system.

This new Global Reserve System based on the basket of Major currencies in the SDR`s basket will have a profound effect on the world`s finance & markets. A lot of adjusting will begin to occur & many banks & businesses will be swallowed up by the larger ones.

Resetting many currencies has been warned by the IMF & we wait to see what happens in the world`s financial landscape as we go through the transition to an actual global currency – from SDR`s with Bancor.

Marilyn.

Moved the diagram to the next page.

Edited by Marilyn C

This diagram is taken from an IMF`s (International Monetary Fund) Document, from the Strategy, Policy & Review department. The near term is 2010 & I believe we are now moving into the long term area where you can see there is a SDR based system followed by the Global currency.

There are nearly 200 countries plus business & international organisations that use SDR`s. So we have passed the medium term of `wider use of SDR`s. These SDR`s are used in a higher realm than we move in but it will effect us in our everyday lives as our currencies depreciate in the short term, as I see it unfolding.

Marilyn. 

BTW. IMS - International Monetary System.

Edited by Marilyn C