• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

THE SHIFTING OF POWER.

On the first of October this year, this Saturday, we will see the inclusion of the Chinese currency, the Yuan, included in the IMF`s (International Monetary Fund) basket of currencies. These are –

The Pound, the US Dollar, the EU Euro, the Japanese Yen & soon Chinese Yuan.

Do you think this will cause any shifting of power from the USA Dollar to the IMF`s SDR`s (Special drawing Rights)?

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

BasketBig.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

THE SHIFTING OF POWER.

On the first of October this year, this Saturday, we will see the inclusion of the Chinese currency, the Yuan, included in the IMF`s (International Monetary Fund) basket of currencies. These are –

The Pound, the US Dollar, the EU Euro, the Japanese Yen & soon Chinese Yuan.

Do you think this will cause any shifting of power from the USA Dollar to the IMF`s SDR`s (Special drawing Rights)?

Marilyn.

Certainly bears watching . . .

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

With the US government and personal debt in the 'Trillions', it would be impossible to ever pay off that debt. We are a 'debt based economy' meaning, we measure, grow and prosper by spending and accumulating ever expanding debt. We are insolvent and our debt is far beyond sustainable and is being propped up. Soon this house of cards has to tumble.

I'm totally surprised the US dollar remains the world's reserve currency. To quote one of my favorite phrases, "the handwriting is on the wall".  We have recently seen how fragile this currency system is and the disparity between currencies. Everyone should know the agenda that the world's elite and banking systems want to level the playing field. 

The worlds current system of currency and paper transactions will come to an end very soon. How many people do you know that get their pay checks, retirement, social security, tax refunds, etc. by check anymore? In my opinion, the world economy will crash in the foreseeable future and be replaced with a cashless electronic debit / credit system. And then guess what follows.

A good read on how our banking system was developed and how it works, the creation of the Federal Reserve and the world banking system is, "The Creature from Jekyll Island", by G. Edward Griffin, 600 pages.

Why work by the sweat of your brow when you can make a living fleecing the wealth of working productive people with banking Ponzi schemes, creating money out of thin air, loaning that formally non existent money and charging hefty interest rates and penalties on what was created out of thin air. 

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

With the US government and personal debt in the 'Trillions', it would be impossible to ever pay off that debt. We are a 'debt based economy' meaning, we measure, grow and prosper by spending and accumulating ever expanding debt. We are insolvent and our debt is far beyond sustainable and is being propped up. Soon this house of cards has to tumble.

I'm totally surprised the US dollar remains the world's reserve currency. To quote one of my favorite phrases, "the handwriting is on the wall".  We have recently seen how fragile this currency system is and the disparity between currencies. Everyone should know the agenda that the world's elite and banking systems want to level the playing field. 

The worlds current system of currency and paper transactions will come to an end very soon. How many people do you know that get their pay checks, retirement, social security, tax refunds, etc. by check anymore? In my opinion, the world economy will crash in the foreseeable future and be replaced with a cashless electronic debit / credit system. And then guess what follows.

A good read on how our banking system was developed and how it works, the creation of the Federal Reserve and the world banking system is, "The Creature from Jekyll Island", by G. Edward Griffin, 600 pages.

Why work by the sweat of your brow when you can make a living fleecing the wealth of working productive people with banking Ponzi schemes, creating money out of thin air, loaning that formally non existent money and charging hefty interest rates and penalties on what was created out of thin air. 

It's amazing, isn't it.  The only value of the US dollar is in people's perception that it has value, or maybe kindling.

10 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

It's amazing, isn't it.  The only value of the US dollar is in people's perception that it has value, or maybe kindling.

Yuuuup!

12 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yuuuup!

The ability of the financial magicians to keep the illusion going has long passed what I thought was possible.  Even Khadgar would be proud.

1 minute ago, Last Daze said:

The ability of the financial magicians to keep the illusion going has long passed what I thought was possible.  Even Khadgar would be proud.

Double Yuuuup! Can you imagine the chaos that's going to occur here, and especially in the cities when the free government programs come to a screeching halt? 

36 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Double Yuuuup! Can you imagine the chaos that's going to occur here, and especially in the cities when the free government programs come to a screeching halt? 

In a word, anarchy.

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Dennis,

Pleased to meet you & hear your interesting comments. Yes the `house of cards` the handwriting on the wall, the `economic crash,` the `creating money out of thin air,` etc all relevant points. Now I would just add that as well as going fully digital the Global Government needs its OWN currency & this I believe will be BANCOR of the IMF. After we have the next series of tumbles, then the G20 will empower the IMF to operate as a bank & create money to lend, not just to countries but institutions etc. The national currency of a country will go on for a while till eventually it is surpassed by the Bancor currency.

We are on the threshold & what lies beyond tomorrow (literally Saturday 1st of October) which will have huge implications for markets & currencies around the world, I believe.

All the best, Marilyn.