• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I am a truck driver that has had a hit and miss relationship with the Lord. I have faltered several times and saught the approval of other people and have always been discipionited.

I am tired of this and I'm tire of thinking the way I do. I've always gotten myself into jams by thinking I can rely on myself. I'm an over the road truck driver and haven't much Biblical support out here. I need a place to come to where I can get strng advice from people who want to do things right instead of just right now.

Thank you very much for letting me in. You guys have a blessed day. Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome CM ?there are a bunch of people here who can help you?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Churchmouse....

Welcome to Worthy,this is the place we come to meet ,greet & welcome our new members & not the place for advice,that would be the iNner Court" Need Advice" BUT you need minimum required posts to access that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so understand we are not ignoring your request for advice & we do look forward to talking with you....I sent you a PM with more detail on posting...

My hubby is also a truck driver ,he w4orks very long hours & has many Bible apps he listens to while driving,here is always a way where there is the desire to Strengthen your RElationship with God,after all HE is sitting right beside you in the truck!                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/26/1989

I think it would be a good idea if you can listen to online sermons, gospel songs or even listen to broadcasts that are available through many good Christian apps in order to strengthen your faith in Christ. I will definitely be praying for you, asking the Lord to draw you into a personal relationship with Himself and lead you in the days ahead. Blessings!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Dr. Charles Stanley is a very good reputable teacher of God's Word. He is well respected.He is also a believer of pre tribulation. If that is not where your beliefs lie he may not be the one for you. If so perhaps you could get some of his tapes to listen to while you are on the road.

http://store.intouch.org/default.aspx