IGNORED

The feasts of the Lord vs the feasts of the Jews.

Konstantin

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Besides the feasts of the Lord there are also the feasts that were feasted according to the tradition of the elders in Judea.

For example, “the feast of the dedication” (John. 10:22); there is no such feast in the Law of Moses. The Lord said to the Jews: “Did not Moses giue you the Law, and yet none of you keepeth the Law? “ (John.7:19) “For had ye beleeued Moses, ye would haue beleeued me: for he wrote of me”. (John. 5:46)

The “Iewes Passeouer”(John.11:55) -- “þe feast of vnleuened bread”(Luke22:1)(15 Nisan) -- “a feast of the Iewes” (John.6:4), “the feast of the dedication” (John 10: 22) and “Easter” (Acts.12:4) are no “the feasts of the Lord” (Lev.23:37)

The feasts of the Lord testify about Jesus Christ. The feasts which were "born" apocryphal books, testify about “another Iesus” (2Kor.11:4) and “another Gospel”;

“your appointed Feasts my soule hateth” (Is.1:14)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Jesus celebrated the feasts commanded in the Torah. Many of our Christian celebrations are renamed but the same days, such as Easter and Pentecost. Others were added like saint's days and even Christmas.  We are told not to let any man judge us as to which days we deem holy or celebrate.  I refuse to celebrate Halloween, which to me is a tribute to death and satan, but I celebrate Christmas solely as a tribute to God's gift of His Only Begotten Son.  

10 hours ago, Willa said:

We are told not to let any man judge us as to which days we deem holy or celebrate.  I refuse to celebrate Halloween, which to me is a tribute to death and satan, but I celebrate Christmas solely as a tribute to God's gift of His Only Begotten Son.  

Do you think that Jesus Christ was born in the darkest day of the year?

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:57 AM, Konstantin said:

Besides the feasts of the Lord there are also the feasts that were feasted according to the tradition of the elders in Judea.

For example, “the feast of the dedication” (John. 10:22); there is no such feast in the Law of Moses. The Lord said to the Jews: “Did not Moses giue you the Law, and yet none of you keepeth the Law? “ (John.7:19) “For had ye beleeued Moses, ye would haue beleeued me: for he wrote of me”. (John. 5:46)

The “Iewes Passeouer”(John.11:55) -- “þe feast of vnleuened bread”(Luke22:1)(15 Nisan) -- “a feast of the Iewes” (John.6:4), “the feast of the dedication” (John 10: 22) and “Easter” (Acts.12:4) are no “the feasts of the Lord” (Lev.23:37)

The feasts of the Lord testify about Jesus Christ. The feasts which were "born" apocryphal books, testify about “another Iesus” (2Kor.11:4) and “another Gospel”;

Isaiah 1:10-14

10 Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them."

Sodom and Gomorrah did not have the feasts of the LORD within them.

Isaiah 1:9
"9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah."

Isaiah was a Prophet of God Most High.  God spoke through Isaiah of future events and doings..

Think of Sodom as a place where any man could do as he wanted; with other men, women, children, other wives, other husbands, etc....  And think of Gomorrah as a place where the women could also do whatever she wanted; with other women, men, children other husbands, other wives, etc...  A land where 'everything' was permissable and allowed with NO rules to keep things in order except maybe 1.  Destroy any who say anything against their lifestyles and ways and freedoms..  meaning if a citizen of Sodom or Gomorrah wanted to do anything to you or any of your possessions or family members, to speak against their advancings and say 'no' to their desire would call for destruction..  And think of what and who the 'remnant' would be in such lands and places?  those who live their lives with morals and standards. Those who live their lives with doing proper.  Those who walk not in the same ways as the ones who are doing; those who are not doing the same things as those who do.  Those who keep their integrity in line and do not let go of the proper things of their past... etc... These would be the 'remnant' in the days when all would have been as Sodom and Gomorrah..
Edited by delade3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:57 AM, Konstantin said:

'did Moses give you the Law'... No God gave the Law

16 hours ago, delade3 said:

'did Moses give you the Law'...

'Did not Moses giue you the Law...?'(John.7:19)

Edited by Konstantin

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

9 The Feasts Of Jehovah.png

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Always keep in perspective, those days mentioned in Leviticus 23 are also called Moedim "appointed days" and Miqrah "rehearsals".  They were established to point to the appointed times of the Messiah, just like the rest of the Torah (Law) is pointing  to the Messiah.  

4 of those appointed times have been fulfilled.  3 remain.