• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 10/4/2016 at 7:12 AM, angels4u said:

Amen Paul, it's great to see a young man having so much faith in the Lord, never be ashamed of the gospel my friend.. :thumbsup:

Thanks, angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, KPaulG said:

Thanks, angels4u

First Tim. 4:12

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Just now, angels4u said:

First Tim. 4:12

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.

Amen. I agree 100%, Angels.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/1/2016 at 7:35 PM, angels4u said:

I was talking to somebody who I love very much and she asked me to explain "Why do you believe"?

Can anybody who reads this  question please explain   "Why YOU  believe"?

The person who was asking the question is reading all the answers ...

Thanks ~~

because a time came in my life when I realized what sin is and there is really no remediation other than cross. It was actually Lord who opened by heart and eyes. Any one would believe in Jesus because Holy Spirit touched their heart. That is the biblical truth. I believed because He ministered to my soul and softened my heart

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

There are two specific types of revelation that is mentioned in God's word. You have general and specific. Now no one that lives in this world is without excuse about the knowledge that God exists(Roman's 1:20). The handiwork of a Creator is clearly evident. However due to man's sinful nature and the focus on self man rejects the clear evidence of God. Human beings, even though the void is there , will try to fill it with whatever they can. This is where the second revelation comes into play.

The second is the saving work of God's Son. General revelation isn't enough. God, through the work of the Holy Spirit, must draw us to Him. The Bible is very clear that we love God because he first lived us.(1 John 4:19). We also know that Jesus' sheep here his voice and follow.(John 10). We are dead spiritually without Christ unless God draws us to him(John 6). This is the specific revelation that each believer is given as God calls them. 

The ladies question is a legitimate one but a question that is very difficult to answer in a tangible way. Faith only comes by hearing and that is through the Word of God. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 8:52 PM, missmuffet said:

I will go with this :)

de1d2b83b9c76ffd40f97168ab4db645.jpg

Best quote ever.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:38 PM, Marilyn C said:

It is so encouraging & uplifting to read all these wonderful testimonies of what our precious Lord has done in people`s lives. For me, I was born into a God fearing family & learnt of God. Gave my heart to Him when very young, but when I was older I got busy with my teaching career & life in general. It took till I was about 30 for me to realise that my life was going around in circles. I called out to the Lord & made Him LORD of my life.

I learnt to listen & appreciate His word, growing to know Him personally as an adult. It takes time to build a relationship & this is what the Lord does with each of us. It is a two way relationship, not robotic, but very personal in working with the Lord to grow to be like Him - His character.

Marilyn. 

I'm having trouble, how did u call out to the lord..bc I need help ..also.. How do you make it a 2way street with god?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I had posted this back in 2007:

After turning back to Christ in the 80's, for the second time, I was really trying to understand God and was still wondering if this whole concept was real, or if it was just something to keep people in line, like "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Treat others as you would have them treat you". I had been going to church at an AOG in Mass, where I was living at the time. I was not married to the woman that I was living with and still married to my second wife at that time. But, the more I sought God, the more He moved us apart. She soon moved out and lived with a friend that I use to do a lot of drugs with. I had my two oldest kids with me at the time, whom they had come to know her as "Mom". After church one Sunday, the kids wanted to visit her. We walked over and when we entered the house, she was sitting at the table playing monopoly with my friend and his wife. He was tripping, and she and his wife were drinking. My kids went to play in the other room with his kids. I felt a really strong urge to get away from there. I went into the bathroom before I left and prayed. As I started to pray, in the spirit, I was brought up to what I believe was Heaven, where I was greeted in what looked to be like an outer room, by who I believe was an angle. This angle showed me a way to a larger room. As I entered the room, I saw a throne. Up both sides were bright lights, like flames, 24 of them, 12 per side. Then, Jesus appeared, sitting on the throne. He spoke three words, "I AM ALIVE", more plainly then if someone right beside me said them. Immediately after I heard those words, I was back in myself, in prayer. I was stunned, but alone in the bathroom.

I have never questioned what happened to me, or if it was real or not.  I still have my share of trouble, days where my faith is weaker and I am ready to throw up my hands in surrender, but then I am reminded about this vision and throw my hands up in praise instead.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,017
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I had posted this back in 2007:

After turning back to Christ in the 80's, for the second time, I was really trying to understand God and was still wondering if this whole concept was real, or if it was just something to keep people in line, like "Love Thy Neighbor" and "Treat others as you would have them treat you". I had been going to church at an AOG in Mass, where I was living at the time. I was not married to the woman that I was living with and still married to my second wife at that time. But, the more I sought God, the more He moved us apart. She soon moved out and lived with a friend that I use to do a lot of drugs with. I had my two oldest kids with me at the time, whom they had come to know her as "Mom". After church one Sunday, the kids wanted to visit her. We walked over and when we entered the house, she was sitting at the table playing monopoly with my friend and his wife. He was tripping, and she and his wife were drinking. My kids went to play in the other room with his kids. I felt a really strong urge to get away from there. I went into the bathroom before I left and prayed. As I started to pray, in the spirit, I was brought up to what I believe was Heaven, where I was greeted in what looked to be like an outer room, by who I believe was an angle. This angle showed me a way to a larger room. As I entered the room, I saw a throne. Up both sides were bright lights, like flames, 24 of them, 12 per side. Then, Jesus appeared, sitting on the throne. He spoke three words, "I AM ALIVE", more plainly then if someone right beside me said them. Immediately after I heard those words, I was back in myself, in prayer. I was stunned, but alone in the bathroom.

I have never questioned what happened to me, or if it was real or not.  I still have my share of trouble, days where my faith is weaker and I am ready to throw up my hands in surrender, but then I am reminded about this vision and throw my hands up in praise instead.

all things will be proven in time outside of this time being of faith... it is not necessary to prove the signs and wonders but most definitely necessary to prove His Word by living upon the precepts put forth within the written boundaries... the very structure of Scripture and It's reality among us is enough for me to do this... The more I study and do the nearer I am to no lack in God! :thumbsup: 

• Thumbs Up 1