• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

20 hours ago, mynickname said:

I believe because Jesus revealed Himself to me. Even when i was the worst sinner He answered my prayers. And now that i don't sin anymore He revealed Himself even more to me. I hear His voice everyday. He teaches and guides me everyday. He is very real to me.

And now that i don't sin anymore

Can you explain what you mean?

7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.…1 John 1:8

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Can you explain what you mean?

7But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.…1 John 1:8

I stopped willfully sinning. 

I make mistakes occasionally, but i repent and do my best not to do it again.

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

One reason I believe because I need to:. If I didn't believe God created me and loves me and wants to grant me eternal life with Him, I literally wouldn't want to live.  Without the love of God, life is meaningless and depressing and hardly worth living.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

You are asking me why I believe in Christ Jesus?

I actually do not know why I do. One morning I just woke up and started to believe in him, and then the satanic forces came to me and they tried to stop me...

You know, faith is nice. I have the ability to believe and I do believe in GOD, Jesus, the afterlife, etc. But my faith happened suddenly out of the blue one day. I really cannot explain it, but once I had it then supernatural experiences began happening to me, more than I can explain on here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

On 10/1/2016 at 7:35 PM, angels4u said:

I was talking to somebody who I love very much and she asked me to explain "Why do you believe"?

Can anybody who reads this  question please explain   "Why YOU  believe"?

The person who was asking the question is reading all the answers ...

Thanks ~~

The Book of Samuel describes Goliath and a Giant, and the Book of Chronicles describes one of Goliath's sons as having six fingers and six toes. Contemporary science has shown there is a link between people with disorders that cause gigantism and having offspring born with extra extremities. So there's the scientific side of my belief. 

I have had many spiritual experiences, the most profound of which was seeing an angel. My pastor and I observed the 2017 eclipse in Kentucky and we BOTH saw a cloud formation in the shape of an angel blowing a trumpet. The angel did NOT have a Pagan halo. So there is my spiritual side.

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

24 minutes ago, Roar said:

I really do not understand why God has saved my mortal life so many times while others fall around me.

Roar brother, just simple "God the Father Loves you so much, as no one can pluck you out from His hands and that's  Amazing Love of  God the Father...stay blessed Brother.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Because God wants me to thanks to Jesus Christ for delivering his message. Also, to protect myself from Satan. 

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Why I believe in GOD and Jesus in the first place is a complicated story. You see, I have a lot of free time on my hands and one day I just got to start thinking, "Where did the world come from?" And I started to think logically and rationally about things, and I came to the conclusion that there must be a GOD who made the world that I live in, and then I started to believe in His existence...

Supernatural things have been happening to me in my life that I cannot explain since I started to believe what my Bible was actually saying...

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I started off in the Baptist church as a young child. My family bloodline has always been in church, some of my uncles are pastors , my grandpa was a pastor. His daddy was a pastor and so forth. I've heard the Word since my youth. I gave my life to Jesus when I was 13. Then in my teens we moved to a Pentecostal church. I left the church in my 20s and didn't hate God or Jesus just thought I wanna see what else is out there. I was backsliding and living all wrong. One day at work I was talking with a friend and we started talking about disney and all the evil symbolism and occult influence it has. That got me thinking about my kids and how i didn't wanna be a wrong influence on my kids either and the Lord starting bringing back to my memory all the Good news he had for me. I wept all night and asked for forgiveness,  Jesus is faithful to forgive. (thank you Lord) now in my 30s I'm doing my best to live for Jesus  (but I feel like all that time in the world and wrong living and wrong teaching , some of it still lingers and keeps me blinded to simple truths) I believe Jesus led me to this site to be able to learn , gleen, testify, share story's,  study and just ask my questions. 

So to answer the question why I believe, because Jesus had proven himself to me time and time again. 

Really there's alot more to the answer but I'm keeping it short and sweet and to the point 

The Gospel!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.57
  • Days Won:  12

4 hours ago, Greenie said:

I started off in the Baptist church as a young child. My family bloodline has always been in church, some of my uncles are pastors , my grandpa was a pastor. His daddy was a pastor and so forth. I've heard the Word since my youth. I gave my life to Jesus when I was 13. Then in my teens we moved to a Pentecostal church. I left the church in my 20s and didn't hate God or Jesus just thought I wanna see what else is out there. I was backsliding and living all wrong. One day at work I was talking with a friend and we started talking about disney and all the evil symbolism and occult influence it has. That got me thinking about my kids and how i didn't wanna be a wrong influence on my kids either and the Lord starting bringing back to my memory all the Good news he had for me. I wept all night and asked for forgiveness,  Jesus is faithful to forgive. (thank you Lord) now in my 30s I'm doing my best to live for Jesus  (but I feel like all that time in the world and wrong living and wrong teaching , some of it still lingers and keeps me blinded to simple truths) I believe Jesus led me to this site to be able to learn , gleen, testify, share story's,  study and just ask my questions. 

So to answer the question why I believe, because Jesus had proven himself to me time and time again. 

Really there's alot more to the answer but I'm keeping it short and sweet and to the point 

The Gospel!

Why does someone believe in Jesus Christ?  He hears the gospel and the grace of God masters him, so that he believes.  We are saved by grace, through faith, and that not of ourselves; not of works, in case anyone should boast.

Eph. 2:8-10 (EMTV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
9 not of works, so that no one may boast.
10 For we are His handiwork, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. 

1 Thess. 1:4,5 (EMTV)

4 knowing, beloved brothers, your election by God.
5 For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, just as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake.

• Thumbs Up 1