IGNORED

when you have had to leave somewhere

Guest bonnieschamberger

Guest Robert

Bonnie, if a place is wearing you down, then depart from there. This world can wear even the best to pieces, and at the end of the day, we need to set boundaries on that.

Guest bonnieschamberger

this is pretty perfect timing...I got called in yesterday because  another girl didnt show up again...some of the customers were pretty nasty again to me like they are everyday because I dont sew and I explained again that when I was hired I explained that I didnt sew or anything and I was told "Dont worry this is just retail you only need to be trained to cut fabric"....so thats all I was trained to do but I realize that over the years I had gotten used to the verbal abuse of customers...Im allowing myself to be hurt over and over just for a paycheck kinda like some things that happened while growing up.The managers never stick up for me...just like my father never stood up for me.But yeah youre right so I wont be there much longer just have to get my ducks all in a row.Thinking about going back to drycleaning or applying at this new whole foods store that just opned.